Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
I will advice you to contact Mr. Adam Wilson via, adamwilson. trading @consultant. com, for better understanding because his strategies really helped me to withdraw my money that was stuck in my broker account and I even made more huge profits. He is genuine and honest. you can contact him if you discover that your broker is scamming you or having withdrawal problem. Use What's ..app + 1 8 7 0 3 4 5 7 9 3 7
Really pleased with Wealthify and the personalised service from Sara! I recently opened an account for a Junior ISA and it was really simple to open. The app is also great as you can keep a tab of what’s happening with your investment as well as speak to staff for any queries or questions. Very helpful! Thank you Sara and the Wealthify team :)
Amazing customer service, had a few issues regarding withdrawals which were my fault. Highly recommend.
Hi Thank you kindly for your great review. Our customer service team are always on hand to help sort out all issues. You can speak to us via our online chat function, telephone or email. We are pleased that you recommend us highly! We hope you continue to do so and spread the Wealthify word!
One of my work colleagues put me onto Wealthify. It is simple, easy to use and the communication about your portfolio and re balancing is excellent. I am hooked. I have set up a monthly DD and transfer spare cash no matter how small to build the portfolio. I am maxed on ISA contributions elsewhere so am using it just for supplemental trades.
Hi Jeff Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! We are very pleased to be helping you on your investment journey and are charmed to hear you are hooked! We are so happy that your colleague invited you to join. Just a note, we at Wealthify help support friends, family and colleagues to invest with us by rewarding all parties involved through our Circles scheme. It is simple, Join Wealthify and you can start a Circle, just invite family, friends, neighbours, or anyone you like. When they join and start a Plan, you'll all save on your fees. The bigger your Circle, the lower your fees – and everyone gets the same great discount! For more information please follow this link: https://www.wealthify.com/why-invest/circles If you ever need any queries answered that we do not cover in our emails or on your dashboard, then you can find us on the chat via our website and App. Enjoy your day and thanks for being such a positive Wealthifier!
I'm huge on personal finance, investing and saving. And, for me, Wealthify has allowed me to set up my investment fund, make use of my ISA allowance and make contributions / investments on auto-pilot. I knew that investing into Stocks, Shares, Bonds, Property and so on were all great, long term things to do, but Wealthify has made it easy and dummy-proof... I love it already!
Hi Jonah Thank you so much for the kind words, we are thrilled to hear that we have made investing simple for you, after all, that's what we are trying to do so it is great to hear that the system works! We sure hope you continue to love Wealthify, and we, in turn, will continue to work hard to bring you a continued positive experience. We will also, of course, work your money hard to hopefully bring you some positive returns too! Have a sublime rest of week. Team Wealthify
I have found it extremely easy to set up and monitor my ISA. There is plenty of information about stock movements being made on my behalf and it feels like a very personal service being offered by this young company.
Hi Chris, We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using Wealthify and have found our site and support informative. We shall continue to keep up the good work! If you ever need any queries answered that we do not cover in our emails or on your dashboard, then you can find us on the chat via our website and App. Enjoy your day and thanks for being such a pleased and positive Wealthifier!
Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any questions that I had. Everything is extremely transparent with emails when they are making drastic changes in the investment plan and as for performance, they did really put my money to work hard with good investment choices and a truly diversified portfolio.
Hey Anxhelino What amazing feedback. Thank you so very much! We do all that we can at Wealthify to keep your investment journey as simple, easy, friendly and profitable as possible. Should you need us for anything you know where we are. Thanks again Anxhelino and have a wonderful week :)
Lovely customer service, decent returns, easy account to open and close. Overall very satisfied!
Hi Giada We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our lovely, easy to use investment platform. Thank you so very much for your kind review! Have a glorious week!
Wealthify customer service is absolutely superb, it really cannot be faulted. I have had several queries which were answered, and where needed, actions taken within a few minutes of my call to them. 10/10. With regard to investment performance, overall it has been slightly above the performance of my other investment pots, despite me making my original deposits when global markets were significantly higher than they are now. If they can stay on course, 16% in a year, given all the fiscal uncertainty, is superb.
Hi Jim 10/10 wow! Thanks a million, our customer service team and investment team are chuffed as cheese with this review and we will do our utmost to continue to provide superb service. Have a marvelous week!
Wealthify has been a solid investment platform for me in the last year. Global markets have been a bit shaky but they have managed to keep some fairly consistent returns and stability for my portfolio. Above everything else though is the customer service. It is truly excellent and always done with a friendly attitude and every question I have had has been resolved straight away. Worth sticking with them for the customer service alone!
Hi Hugo What a great review! Thank you so much. As always, our customer support team are here for you whenever you need them, and our investment team will continue to strive for positive performance ensuring your money is working hard for you at all times. We have passed your lovely comments on and they are very much appreciated. Wealthify will continue to work hard to keep the service at such high standards across all departments. Have a great week!
Wealthify have delivered excellent customer service for me when I needed some help transferring my general investment account to an ISA plan. I've also opened 2 Junior ISAs because I think its important to start investing for my children early. I really like the way their communications are really clear and informative. I've not had any problems as yet. I'm expecting my money to go down a bit as we are facing issues with uncertainty around Brexit etc... but investing is something I am hoping to do for a long time and I hope that this is something I will reap the benefits of especially for my children.
Hi Thank you so much for your awesome review! We would just like to say a massive thank you! We are all a bit wary about Brexit, so our awesome team have put together a few blogs about what we are doing to ensure your investment continues to rise! Check it out by following this link! https://www.wealthify.com/blog/brexit
Excellent Service
Hi Thank you so very much for your feedback! We are pleased to learn you believe our service is Excellent. Should you need us for anything please feel free to get in touch! :)
The app and investment options seem good and all, but my reason for leaving a review was the amazing customer support I received. I spoke to Rhiannon Maggs and she was wonderful. The perfect person to talk to. She was kind, professional, helpful, and she replied instantly. I'm leaving this hoping that possibly someone in a managerial position may see this and be able to give her what she deserves. Honestly from my experience she is the perfect employee and should be rewarded. Thank you Wealthify, and thank you Rhiannon!
My experience with Wealthify has been fantastic so far. The website is easy to use and the customer service are very responsive. Additionally, I had some issues with the app not working, so I emailed the team and they got back to me really promptly, not only fixing my issue by addressing the app issues and getting them fixed too!
Great service. Quick responses from customer. Steady performance from the investment team.
Easy to setup and use, simple charging structure, well balanced investment portfolios, easy withdrawal and lovely people.
I had an unfortunate matter when, my request for a withdrawal was made a little late. This would have resulted in me missing my property completion date! (and therfore a big penalty). Fortunately, Nick and the team were very helpful and pushed through my funds in time for completion :) Very helpful and skilllful team at Wealthify. Thank you again.
good app, website and customer support
Easy to setup and manage, good phone app.
Easy to use.