Wealthify Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Wealthify

About Wealthify: Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

sally.allan@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

How would you rate Wealthify ?

"Great service. Quick responses from customer. Steady performance from the investment team."
"Easy to setup and use, simple charging structure, well balanced investment portfolios, easy withdrawal and lovely people."
"I had an unfortunate matter when, my request for a withdrawal was made a little late. This would have resulted in me missing my property completion date! (and therfore a big penalty). Fortunately, Nick and the team were very helpful and pushed through my funds in time for completion :) Very helpful and skilllful team at Wealthify. Thank you again."
"good app, website and customer support"
"Easy to setup and manage, good phone app."
"Easy to use."
"Easy to set up and excellent results so far."
"Wealthify have made my investment grow really well in the two months that the account was opened. They have kept in constant contact, informing me of any changes in strategy due to changes in the marketplace. I am very pleased, thank you."
"The cashback offer was a key factor in my investment with Wealthify."
"Nice simple system to help decide the amount of risk I'm prepared to take. Good app which allows me to see how the account is performing on a daily basis as well as where the money is being invested."
"very easy to deal with"
"showing messages on the phone app was useful"
"No further comment."
"I like the app. It's easy to use and gives all the information required."
"I never realised investing could be made so simple and accessible. Wealthify has changed my outlook on saving."
"Simple to use."
"It very easy to use especially with their new update.Their staffs are also quick in responding to your enquires usually within a day."
"Easy to use website. I particularly like all the graphs that make it easy to monitor how well your investments are doing over time. Happy customer."
"Losing money."
"Very simple and easy to use"
Wealthify is rated 4.41 based on 319 reviews