Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
Amazing customer service, had a few issues regarding withdrawals which were my fault. Highly recommend.
Hi

Thank you kindly for your great review.

Our customer service team are always on hand to help sort out all issues. You can speak to us via our online chat function, telephone or email.

We are pleased that you recommend us highly! We hope you continue to do so and spread the Wealthify word!
One of my work colleagues put me onto Wealthify. It is simple, easy to use and the communication about your portfolio and re balancing is excellent. I am hooked. I have set up a monthly DD and transfer spare cash no matter how small to build the portfolio. I am maxed on ISA contributions elsewhere so am using it just for supplemental trades.
Hi Jeff

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review!

We are very pleased to be helping you on your investment journey and are charmed to hear you are hooked!

We are so happy that your colleague invited you to join. Just a note, we at Wealthify help support friends, family and colleagues to invest with us by rewarding all parties involved through our Circles scheme.

It is simple, Join Wealthify and you can start a Circle, just invite family, friends, neighbours, or anyone you like. When they join and start a Plan, you'll all save on your fees. The bigger your Circle, the lower your fees – and everyone gets the same great discount!

For more information please follow this link:

If you ever need any queries answered that we do not cover in our emails or on your dashboard, then you can find us on the chat via our website and App.

Enjoy your day and thanks for being such a positive Wealthifier!
I'm huge on personal finance, investing and saving. And, for me, Wealthify has allowed me to set up my investment fund, make use of my ISA allowance and make contributions / investments on auto-pilot. I knew that investing into Stocks, Shares, Bonds, Property and so on were all great, long term things to do, but Wealthify has made it easy and dummy-proof... I love it already!
Hi Jonah

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are thrilled to hear that we have made investing simple for you, after all, that's what we are trying to do so it is great to hear that the system works!

We sure hope you continue to love Wealthify, and we, in turn, will continue to work hard to bring you a continued positive experience. We will also, of course, work your money hard to hopefully bring you some positive returns too!

Have a sublime rest of week.

Team Wealthify
I have found it extremely easy to set up and monitor my ISA. There is plenty of information about stock movements being made on my behalf and it feels like a very personal service being offered by this young company.
Hi Chris,

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using Wealthify and have found our site and support informative.

We shall continue to keep up the good work!

Enjoy your day and thanks for being such a pleased and positive Wealthifier!
Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any questions that I had. Everything is extremely transparent with emails when they are making drastic changes in the investment plan and as for performance, they did really put my money to work hard with good investment choices and a truly diversified portfolio.
Hey Anxhelino

What amazing feedback. Thank you so very much!

We do all that we can at Wealthify to keep your investment journey as simple, easy, friendly and profitable as possible. Should you need us for anything you know where we are.

Thanks again Anxhelino and have a wonderful week :)
Lovely customer service, decent returns, easy account to open and close. Overall very satisfied!
Hi Giada

We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our lovely, easy to use investment platform. Thank you so very much for your kind review!

Have a glorious week!
Wealthify customer service is absolutely superb, it really cannot be faulted. I have had several queries which were answered, and where needed, actions taken within a few minutes of my call to them. 10/10. With regard to investment performance, overall it has been slightly above the performance of my other investment pots, despite me making my original deposits when global markets were significantly higher than they are now. If they can stay on course, 16% in a year, given all the fiscal uncertainty, is superb.
Hi Jim

10/10 wow! Thanks a million, our customer service team and investment team are chuffed as cheese with this review and we will do our utmost to continue to provide superb service.

Have a marvelous week!
Wealthify has been a solid investment platform for me in the last year. Global markets have been a bit shaky but they have managed to keep some fairly consistent returns and stability for my portfolio. Above everything else though is the customer service. It is truly excellent and always done with a friendly attitude and every question I have had has been resolved straight away. Worth sticking with them for the customer service alone!
Hi Hugo

What a great review! Thank you so much.

As always, our customer support team are here for you whenever you need them, and our investment team will continue to strive for positive performance ensuring your money is working hard for you at all times.

We have passed your lovely comments on and they are very much appreciated. Wealthify will continue to work hard to keep the service at such high standards across all departments.

Have a great week!
2 weeks and my money i deposited still hasnt hit my account. Never known a financial institution to take so long to deposit money. Ive worked in my banking for years and it actually has me worried thinking its all a scam. Cannot get my money back until it hits my account. I cant wait for that to happen so i can close it all down. Stay clear
Hi

Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have several ways in which you can deposit money with us.

With a one-off direct debit, it can take up to 10 working days. This is due to the direct debit guarantee which allows people to change their mind.
Another payment option is a bank transfer, this reaches us quicker, usually within 3-5 working days.

We’d be happy to talk through your concerns so please do give us a call on 0800 802 1800 or via online chat.

Alternatively, let us know via your secure messages when it’s a good time to talk and we will call you.
Disappointed - signed up from a recommendation from a popular weekly money email, and was rejected based on a suitability questionnaire. I realise there are regulatory requirements, but I am only interested in investing a small amount (£400), and am generally experienced with investments and the idea of risk. They were unable to explain which aspect made the product unsuitable for me. All in all frustrating, disappointing and a little surprising. Total waste of my time.
Hi

Thank you for your feedback, we too are disappointed that we could not welcome you as a customer at this time. As a regulated and responsible company, it is our duty to conduct the tests to deem whether our product is suitable for customers.

The test looks at your attitude to risk and capacity for loss - not necessarily the amount you are intending to invest. We realise it can be frustrating, particularly when we are unable to discuss the outcome with you in any kind of detail.

If your circumstances change in the future you would be welcome to attempt the test again. If not, then best of luck with your future saving and investing and thank you for checking out Wealthify, we are sorry we could not be the investment option for you at this time.
The recent market volatility has overwhelmed Wealthify. A capable investment team would be able to capitalise on such volatility but Wealthify appear not to have such a team, consistently underperforming. It's difficult to stomach receiving a statement for fees and charges when they have presided over an almost continual degredation of my nest egg.
Hi There

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Plan. Wealthify's Investment Team actively manage our Plans with a focus on long-term investing, rather than attempting to time the market in the short term.

Our Investment Team would be happy to review your Plan and provide you with more information on recent performance and our ongoing strategy. Please do get in touch with our Support Team.

https://www.wealthify.com/help-centre and they will be able to help with this. More generally, we have just published our review of Wealthify Plans during April, which may be of interest to you.

Hope to hear from you, have a lovely weekend. Team Wealthify
Wealthify have delivered excellent customer service for me when I needed some help transferring my general investment account to an ISA plan. I've also opened 2 Junior ISAs because I think its important to start investing for my children early. I really like the way their communications are really clear and informative. I've not had any problems as yet. I'm expecting my money to go down a bit as we are facing issues with uncertainty around Brexit etc... but investing is something I am hoping to do for a long time and I hope that this is something I will reap the benefits of especially for my children.
Hi

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We would just like to say a massive thank you!

We are all a bit wary about Brexit, so our awesome team have put together a few blogs about what we are doing to ensure your investment continues to rise! Check it out by following this link!

Excellent Service
Hi

Thank you so very much for your feedback!

We are pleased to learn you believe our service is Excellent. Should you need us for anything please feel free to get in touch! :)
User friendly app, which is nice but the real purpose is to grow the value of our investments rather than have a nice app and consumers should not be fooled by the app. Very long delays getting payments into wealthify and money invested in instruments. Of greater concern is that the investment returns are relatively poor compared to the same amount of money invested in other investment platforms at the same time over the same duration, so the conclusion is to transfer money to other providers and shut down wealthify account.
One year in and all it's ever done is lose me money! App is nice however I will be transferring as need an ISA that can grow money. I expect to go up and down but not continually stay down. They do not seem concerned.
Easy to use app. Updates pot value daily. Money takes far too long to deposit for my liking. About a week where I could have been earning interest on each monthly deposit in my savings but it leaves my account and is not invested for a week. Money does go up and down as expected but did have an initial upward trend. After 2 months I was about +2.5% but a week later it gave up all those gains and im +0.38% now. At this rate my basic savings account is a better rate and at least that is guaranteed. Another issue I have is the app displays growth % based on the initial deposit, not the overall pot value including monthly deposit. I'm hoping this corrects as the % is misleading. I've done this for the long run so hopefully over the years, growth will stabilise and be within reigon of the estimates. But right now I have mixed feelings. I'm 3 months in. My rating has not been based on money performance but on the other points mentioned.
A good concept - user friendly, but for me just not quick enough, I am aware of delays in payments out/in at banks. However compared to other investment platforms the payments seem to take forever to show on app.
2nd month and -3.89%. Waiting till -5% and withdraw.
The app and investment options seem good and all, but my reason for leaving a review was the amazing customer support I received. I spoke to Rhiannon Maggs and she was wonderful. The perfect person to talk to. She was kind, professional, helpful, and she replied instantly. I'm leaving this hoping that possibly someone in a managerial position may see this and be able to give her what she deserves. Honestly from my experience she is the perfect employee and should be rewarded. Thank you Wealthify, and thank you Rhiannon!
Not very impressed. 5 months in and - 0.54 %. Money going down fast. I keep waiting for it to do better than the worst cash isa. Seems to take a ling time for payments to be processed. I do like the app though.
Wealthify is rated 4.34 based on 341 reviews