Wealthify Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Wealthify

About Wealthify: Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

sally.allan@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

How would you rate Wealthify?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Really happy !!! Ease of use and choice for different investments"
"so far so good. keep up the good work!"
"Surprisingly poor returns - not sure what's going on here as other funds (with other providers) seem to be doing fairly well. Good interface. Fees are high compared to traditional alternative (ie. Vanguard Lifestrategy)"
"Disappointed with returns."
"So many things - great designed front end, that gives clarity to my investments and their underlying performance; the fees, or lack thereof, as this is a major barrier to investing that is a serious challenge to overcome compared to a traditional stockbroking platform and prompt customer service when I've had to interact with the team!"
"Great customer support. Affordable service. Excellent platform. Hassle free registration and investment process. Overall, I'm very happy."
Janet Perez
"Return I want"
Janet Hall
Verified Buyer
"I am not over informed as with others all the time ever day. I get information a few times a month which is fine for me."
Kelvin Manson
Verified Buyer
"Been using Wealthify now for about 5 months and whilst it is an easy site/app to use, it really is poor performing and has add very little value to my investment and am beginning to think I would get better value using a bond or peer to peer lending."
"I don't have a problem with complexity, if it gets me positive returns on my investment. Wealthify has been consistently underperforming and would have continued, had I not adjusted my portfolio"
Stuart Simmons
Verified Buyer
"Good interface, helpful graphics. Undecided as to whether this is a good platform for long-term investing. Returns on a tentative account pitiful thus far, lower than a poor high street savings account."
Trevor Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, fantastic low fees. Extremely impressed so far. Would certainly recommend to others."
"Ease of use . Easy set up. Robo investment for beginners ."
"Easy set up. Differing levels of risk taking to simply choose. Platform is easy to use. No input required afterwards ."
"Simple and easy steps to follow to get investing quickly. Great, easy to use app as well."
Edward Greenhough
"Very easy to use."
Warren Elliott
Verified Buyer
"sorted out a policy plan for me quickly and efficiently"
ANNETTE TYRRELL
Verified Buyer
"So easy to set up and deal with. I can get regular up dates on-line at any time. Suits me for one string to my financial bow."
"Not yet only just joined"
"Easy to open account and monitor investment"
Wealthify is rated 4.36 based on 215 reviews