Wealthify Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Wealthify

About Wealthify: Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

sally.allan@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

How would you rate Wealthify ?

"Easy to use."
"Easy to set up and excellent results so far."
William Louzado
Verified Buyer
"Wealthify have made my investment grow really well in the two months that the account was opened. They have kept in constant contact, informing me of any changes in strategy due to changes in the marketplace. I am very pleased, thank you."
David Rees
Verified Buyer
"The cashback offer was a key factor in my investment with Wealthify."
"Nice simple system to help decide the amount of risk I'm prepared to take. Good app which allows me to see how the account is performing on a daily basis as well as where the money is being invested."
"very easy to deal with"
Stephen Pattison
Verified Buyer
"showing messages on the phone app was useful"
David Cartwright
"No further comment."
Catherine Dakin
Verified Buyer
"I like the app. It's easy to use and gives all the information required."
Rael Winters
Verified Buyer
"I never realised investing could be made so simple and accessible. Wealthify has changed my outlook on saving."
"Simple to use."
"It very easy to use especially with their new update.Their staffs are also quick in responding to your enquires usually within a day."
Mark Wells
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website. I particularly like all the graphs that make it easy to monitor how well your investments are doing over time. Happy customer."
"Losing money."
Joanne Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Very simple and easy to use"
"Easy to use and great customer support"
"Relatively easy to set up, although making sure I was transferring funds to the right place was a slight concern. Overcome by online chat with someone in the team."
"So far, so good. Have made a bit of money (better than losing a bit) and like the transparency."
"Easy to set up and arrange a profile that suits you. But.. not flexible enough re one-off funding options; you have to log on to Wealthify and get a unique number each and every time time and then log onto your bank. You can't just send a payment from your bank account. Hope this is sorted."
"Very easy and simple to use. When i contacted them the individual i spoke to was knowledgeable, friendly and polite. App is useful but i found myself looking at it too much so deleted it."
Wealthify is rated 4.40 based on 314 reviews