Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
Dreadful experience. Was rejected by the initial computer program. Phoned up to get help, told the program rules , ( reminded me of the failed Post Office program) No customer Care . What would happen should your investment go wrong!!!!
I've lost a significant amount of monies investing into their "scam" allowance rules. Basically you have £40,000 and you decide to sell. You don't know where your investment has gone and then when you decide to take out your monies suddenly you lost £1,400 because it has taken up to 10 days to get your investment converted into cash. So it's always a loss and that's how they make money as a business. They can manipulate the value of your investment as they please. Bye bye money... I wish I would have gone on a holiday with my family! Think and act wisely!
It takes up to ten days to pull your money out. This means that if you have 10,000 pounds and you withdraw today, you might receive 8,000 pounds.... a loss of 2,000 because the markets changed. So you never know where you are. Share dealing doesn't take that long so there is plenty of time for Wealthify to manipulate stocks ensuring you make a loss. Good luck! It's only money you are wasting :-)
Hi PAPADOPOULOS, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is made clear to our customers that the withdrawal process can take up to ten working days. This is because your money is invested in stock markets and we need to sell your investments first before we can send the money. Sometimes, It might be quicker than 10 working days, but this can't always be promised. Please keep in mind that with investing, your capital is at risk. The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you put in. This is also made clear to potential and existing customers. Our strategy is designed for long-term investing. Our Investment Team work diligently to ensure our customers' plans are optimised at all times, and we are open about our performance and returns. https://www.wealthify.com/blog/2019-performance-update-another-year-of-happy-returns If you have any other concerns, please call our Customer Support team on 0800 802 1800. You can also find us on Live Chat via our website and app. https://www.wealthify.com/help-centre
2 weeks and my money i deposited still hasnt hit my account. Never known a financial institution to take so long to deposit money. Ive worked in my banking for years and it actually has me worried thinking its all a scam. Cannot get my money back until it hits my account. I cant wait for that to happen so i can close it all down. Stay clear
Hi Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention. We have several ways in which you can deposit money with us. With a one-off direct debit, it can take up to 10 working days. This is due to the direct debit guarantee which allows people to change their mind. Another payment option is a bank transfer, this reaches us quicker, usually within 3-5 working days. We’d be happy to talk through your concerns so please do give us a call on 0800 802 1800 or via online chat. Alternatively, let us know via your secure messages when it’s a good time to talk and we will call you.
Disappointed - signed up from a recommendation from a popular weekly money email, and was rejected based on a suitability questionnaire. I realise there are regulatory requirements, but I am only interested in investing a small amount (£400), and am generally experienced with investments and the idea of risk. They were unable to explain which aspect made the product unsuitable for me. All in all frustrating, disappointing and a little surprising. Total waste of my time.
Hi Thank you for your feedback, we too are disappointed that we could not welcome you as a customer at this time. As a regulated and responsible company, it is our duty to conduct the tests to deem whether our product is suitable for customers. The test looks at your attitude to risk and capacity for loss - not necessarily the amount you are intending to invest. We realise it can be frustrating, particularly when we are unable to discuss the outcome with you in any kind of detail. If your circumstances change in the future you would be welcome to attempt the test again. If not, then best of luck with your future saving and investing and thank you for checking out Wealthify, we are sorry we could not be the investment option for you at this time.
The recent market volatility has overwhelmed Wealthify. A capable investment team would be able to capitalise on such volatility but Wealthify appear not to have such a team, consistently underperforming. It's difficult to stomach receiving a statement for fees and charges when they have presided over an almost continual degredation of my nest egg.
Hi There Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Plan. Wealthify's Investment Team actively manage our Plans with a focus on long-term investing, rather than attempting to time the market in the short term. Our Investment Team would be happy to review your Plan and provide you with more information on recent performance and our ongoing strategy. Please do get in touch with our Support Team. https://www.wealthify.com/help-centre and they will be able to help with this. More generally, we have just published our review of Wealthify Plans during April, which may be of interest to you. https://www.wealthify.com/blog/wealthify-performance-april-2019. Hope to hear from you, have a lovely weekend. Team Wealthify
2nd month and -3.89%. Waiting till -5% and withdraw.
Extremely poor. Their processes for investing funds and then withdrawing are very very poor and I have had significant delays in both funds I had with them. They promise 10 working days to process but it takes significantly longer than this (even with me chasing) meaning my investment has spent many weeks not ‘earning’ any money. I have now closed both my funds and changed to a competitor who seems much better
I closed my account on 6th April because I have been monitoring their performance against Nutmeg & Evestor and Wealthify were the worse on a like for like basis. Worryingly, I called on 17th April to find out why I had not received my money (they say on their web page it takes 5 days to sell your investments and another 5 days for the money to hit your bank account). I was told that thy hadn't even sold my investments and couldn't confirm when I would receive my balance. I was then offered 75% of my balance now and the rest to follow!!! I refused their 75% offer and spoke to the FCA who advised that I raise a formal complaint with Wealthify. I then phoned Wealthify again on 17th April and was then told that the time to close an account was 10 working days. I explained that it didn't say that on their web page and didn't make sense since they say it takes 5 days to sell your investment and they had already had 7 working days and by their own admission had not sold my investments in that time. So their new benchmark of 10 working days expires this Friday and I look forward to receiving my investment back, which BTW amounts to less than £1K. Unimpressed and always concerned when returning investments are delayed.,
Alarmed that continuous purchasing and selling of funds are causing value of my investment to be very volatile. It needs to hold onto gains and not lose money.
Wealthify is rated 4.31 based on 347 reviews