Wealthify Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wealthify
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Wealthify Reviews

About Wealthify:

Wealthify aims to shake things up and make investing easy and affordable for everyone. We're challenging people to think differently and do more with their savings.

Our promise is simple: No complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing.

support@wealthify.com

Tec MarinaTerra Nova Way

Tell us how Wealthify made you happy
User friendly app, which is nice but the real purpose is to grow the value of our investments rather than have a nice app and consumers should not be fooled by the app. Very long delays getting payments into wealthify and money invested in instruments. Of greater concern is that the investment returns are relatively poor compared to the same amount of money invested in other investment platforms at the same time over the same duration, so the conclusion is to transfer money to other providers and shut down wealthify account.
One year in and all it's ever done is lose me money! App is nice however I will be transferring as need an ISA that can grow money. I expect to go up and down but not continually stay down. They do not seem concerned.
Not very impressed. 5 months in and - 0.54 %. Money going down fast. I keep waiting for it to do better than the worst cash isa. Seems to take a ling time for payments to be processed. I do like the app though.
Seems to take forever for funds to arrive with them - at this rate, ill pay a monthly fee after my money has had 0 time in the market. Not impressed so far.
Losing money.
Surprisingly poor returns - not sure what's going on here as other funds (with other providers) seem to be doing fairly well. Good interface. Fees are high compared to traditional alternative (ie. Vanguard Lifestrategy)
Disappointed with returns.
Been using Wealthify now for about 5 months and whilst it is an easy site/app to use, it really is poor performing and has add very little value to my investment and am beginning to think I would get better value using a bond or peer to peer lending.
I don't have a problem with complexity, if it gets me positive returns on my investment. Wealthify has been consistently underperforming and would have continued, had I not adjusted my portfolio
Compared to Moneyfarm and Evestor over the same time period and with similar investments Wealthify not only under performed but lost money. The other two investment firms made money. Their charges are also higher than the other two.
Initial engagement was shaped by customer services telling me I was wrong on a few points I'd raised .... whereas after formal compliant I was proved right. Should never have got to a formal complaint...but intransigence and belligerent customer services led us down that route!
App doesn't work well. I reported this and was told to update my IOS to the latest. I shouldn't be dictated by apps that have such simple functionality. I use a Web browser. I wrongly set-up my mum they direct debit from wrong account. The refund is still pending 2 weeks later. I'm on adventurous..my wife has an isa with a other company and she is mid risk...her return to date is 50% greater..though with 2 more than gone aube too easy to assess... Customer response when I have raised these issues has been within 24 hours so satisfactory.
After my initial deposit the value of my fund dropped and has only now some 2 months later has it approached my orginial fund. Also an addition is a transfer is taking a long time
Wealthify is rated 4.32 based on 348 reviews