Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
"Good price and quick delivery"
"QUICK DELIVERER,LOVELY PICTURE, BUT SAD NOTHING TO HANG IT WITH LIKE ON LAST PICTURE WE HAD FROM YOU. WE NOW HAVE TO SCREW PICTURE EYELETS TO PUT CORD THROUGH TO HANG PICTURE UP. DISAPPOINTING"
"Great range and choice, both in images and size options. From order to delivery took about 3 days and delivery service send text on day of delivery with the expected one hour slot (so not waiting around ..). Prices very affordable too."
"Quality art. Be great to include light weight/plastic glass & frame for future if not already on offer."
"I ordered a wall sticker for my living room, as I wanted to add a homely touch but without shelves and random pictures. It arrived within a couple of days, I had it up on my wall in no time, although was a little tricky, you need to really damp the back for transfer to stick to the wall. I’m very pleased with the outcome, adds that little something to the Room. I will definitely be ordering another for my hallway."
"Good customer service, responses to queries and fast delivery. Canvases come with a glossy finish which is unfortunate since this didn't work well with my order."
"I was very happy with my wall art, I found it a bit difficult at first the peel the letter off but once I got technique it was fine."
"V good service and delivery"
"Have a good selection. Very easy to order and came in a couple of days. Defo order from you again"
"Just like Hong Kong"
"Quick and easy to order. Delivery excellent"
"I ordered three large wall canvasses, one of which was poor quality on the stretching and stapling. I contacted the company via email and attached photos, and was refunded without any fuss. The other two were acceptable, although they have a strong chemical smell (probably the varnish), which I assume fades over time. Very pleased with the customer service."
"Easy ordering, good packaging, on time delivery"
"Lovely picture but overpriced!"
"Prompt service but a little disappointed that the top and bottom of the framed canvass did not look smooth - a little lumpy but hopefully this will not be noticed when I have hung it on the wall"
"Vincent van Gogh masterpieces look amazing in the house. Larger sizes of canvas work well and bring several spaces to life."
"Called first to ask a question concerning a canvass that I had seen and was answered quickly and professionally. The Canvass's arrived on the day I was told which was very quickly as I was off mainland UK. The Buddha Canvas I ordered was everything I expected and hoped for, unfortunately the fruit picture for the kitchen lacks the glossiness and shine the online picture shows."
"User friendly web site, easy ordering process, deliverypropmt and well communicated. Product as displayed and described."
"Beautifully design. Fast delivery. Love it."
"I was very happy with the product. I had a small amount of confusion with the application as at first I wasn't sure which side went against the wall. But once I figured it out it was easy enough to apply with a bit of patience. I think I may have preferred a matt finish to the sticker and not sure if the high gloss finish is specified in the description."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,917 reviews