Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
customer service
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Great selection of prints on different formats, easy to use website and purchase. Prints came well packed and protected. Ordered 2 large graphics, slight mark on one print, contacted company, another sent out free of charge in quick time excellent customer service and product.
I ordered my item on Monday 11th Nov, it was delivered by Tuesday 12th Nov. I have already put a review on trust pilot. Thank you for your quick service and thank you to DX for their quick delivery. I was most impressed with you both.
No problems with a poster and delivery. All good.
Arrived on time and as described, lovely canvas.
Easy transaction and very pleased with my purchase
The service was amazing!! I changed my mind the morning after ordering, was dealt with in a very professional way And my print arrived the very next day . Superb service and quality
good service
Lovely picture, excellent quality and really well made.
My order was dispatched on the day I placed it. The picture arrived when expected, and it was well packaged. Would order from Wallart - Direct again and would recommend them
Really pleased with the picture I ordered. I’ve never received anything so carefully packaged before either!
Lovely canvas delivered very quickly. Surprised that there were no fixings to hang it though.
I've used Wallart-Direct twice and on both occasions received my items within a few days of purchasing them online. I have been very happy with the service and will continue to use them and also recommend them to family and friends.
I was looking for a picture for our new kitchen and found a lovely lobster in a variety of sizes complete with frame. It arrived very quickly, beautifully packed and is now on the wall and looking great. Your service is very efficient and we will most definitely order from WallArt Direct again.
Brilliant company quick delivery. Framed print is beautiful looks lovely on my wall. Very pleased. Thank you
The original canvas we received was slightly flawed. However, having contacted sales we received a perfect replacement within 24 hours with which we are now satisfied. We would mention that for the money we might have expected some fixtures to hang the canvas.
The Wall art is fantastic and looks brilliant on wall
I had problems ordering on the website but when I contacted the team they took my order and payment . The framed print arrive in a timely manner and was really well wrapped to avoid damage - I would use wall art again !
Fabulous, high quality canvasses. Even better in real life than they looked online. Thank you.
Excellent service, good value for money.
Large canvas arrived in good condition and well-packaged. Google question mark (Gmail can't verify sender) on incoming emails from sales department somewhat concerning. Suggest company should sort this out given the number of online scams. Ordered on a Friday evening and friendly, helpful response to phone call enquiring re delivery. Arrived the following day (Wednesday) as indicated.
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 3,104 reviews