Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Satisfeito com o serviço prestado.
although impressed by Waggel , as a 76 year old I would like to see and have actual paperwork as not very tech knowledgeable
I've not had to use the insurance in anger yet as I've only just taken it out for my puppy. But so far their customer services have been excellent. They've been quick to respond on Instagram, my puppy has his Waggel charm, I've booked my complementary behavior appointment and have access to lots if discounts.
Ok only just joined
Delightfully simple quotation process with options to select cover limits and excess giving instant monthly premiums. The only reason for marking down to 4 stars is I have yet to claim and that will determine if Waggel deserves 5 stars.
Easy sign up and very competitive quote. So glad I came across Waggel before I signed up elsewhere.
Easy enough
Wasn’t quite sure about the auto renew, wasn’t very clear. I did want to stay with it but not sure if I picked correct option!
Good website
Waggel 4 star review on 29th August 2020
Once I left the quote I had problems finding it again.
It would be great if we could attach our own invoices/receipts which then just have to be approved by the vet!
Needed clarification to know to add in all dates that Luka visited the vets to notes. Could not put in correct address for my vets as 2 practices under same name and claim will go to main practice rather than mine which will cause more work for them. Other than that good and speedy solution to query via chat so thank you.
Only just signed up ! But very easy to register so very happy with everything so far .
Waggel 4 star review on 11th August 2020
Very good. Please note Our Vet is Coastway in Lewes 137 Malling Street BN7 2RB, You do not have it listed.
Would have liked to talk before purchasing, but it took too long to connect with your live chat. However, I chose to go ahead.
I've only just joined, and my first month free , I like that it covers the teeth as noone else seams to and the price is great , but so far so good .
Really easy however, you do not have my vets most up to date address and i am fearful this will slow the process down considerably.
So far experience has been very good. I have not had to claim anything yet but have insured my 4 dogs and 2 cats and the cover is as good as I was previously getting but much better cost and always someone to chat to to assist.
Waggel 4 star review on 7th August 2020
Simple and straightforward to get everything setup. Like the transparent nature. Just find it really hard to log in to the members area. It's really not obvious and I've been on the site a few times thinking I'd remember how to get to it the next time, but with no luck.
Not too bad but would have liked some more personal contact by phone
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,368 reviews