Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,

Tell us how Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com made you happy
fast and reliable, really good customer service, highly recommend!
Posted 9 minutes ago
Cheap, simple, fast to set up. UI could be a bit more modern but it's functional. Only issue is that the server has a bug at the moment but it'll be fixed soon and I have a workaround. Customer service is super responsive. Works well for small businesses for sure. I tried all the UK competitors and they were a nightmare.
We have successfully linked the system via the API and works amazing. Highly recommended and brilliant easy to use portal.
Reliable service and competitive pricing.
Reliable service and competitive pricing.
Great system and easy to navigate.
Great service!
Brilliant bulk sms service. Cheap, easy to use and they always do amazing deals like 25% extra for Black Friday. We use them a 5-6 times a year to reach our loyal customers.
Great SMS marketing business. Easy to use and cheap.
A fantastic, helpful and friendly service and very easy to use. You can send your messages straight from the site, or in my case, using the developers API. I have introduced the company I work for to this service and they will be using Voodoo SMS as well. I get to write the API software! I would recommend this service 100%. Thanks Voodudes! :D
Great service - easy to buy texts direct from the website, easy to deal with if we have any questions.
Fantastic service and very user friendly application , would highly recommend
Trivially easy to get started, and very cheap!
A very fast superb sms with good quality and durability. Voodoo is the Best
The sms legitimacy is good and delivers very fast . The best sms service i have used so far.
Amazing service. Such an affordable option to get conversions. Easy to set up SMS and add contacts.
excellent service does what it says on the tin :)
Very cheap and extremely easy to use. I have my application sending SMSs in 5-10 minutes.
Great way to reach your customers, easy to use and very cost effective. Highly recommended
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.89 based on 293 reviews