Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,

Tell us how Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com made you happy
grat and easy to use
Fantastic service. Monthly fee for key word is very very good value. Would be nice if the charge to message out was a little bit cheaper. Over all - really impressed and happy.
Great service, a lot on the dashboard, hence why only 4 stars, as I would like something simple to follow. But does exactly what we want and need it to do. Well done guys!
Was happy with the free 25 credit initially given to me to test out, when trying to purchase further credits an error prevented me from buying further credits , however the support team was very good and did explain the reason why and I was satisfied with the explanation. (developers were making some updates to payment gateway) I Will continue to use Voodoosms for future sms campaigns . The combination of getting free credits when you buy more credits makes the overall cost more competitive than other sms gateways. Overall would definitely recommend
Excellent customer service from Kirstie
lets me get more personal with my buyers and is great for building a customer relationship with my clients
Easy to use, quick responses from the team on weekdays! Would be great to have weekend support as well but can't fault the system and website!
We decided to test out some SMS marketing for our business and after much searching came across Voodoo SMS. The free credits allowed us to run a couple of tests to see how it might work for us and we very quickly came to the decision to buy more credits. We have found Voodoo SMS to be easy to use, although we believe a few improvements could be made to the user experience.
Hi Suzy, thanks for your review and we are glad that you have had a great experience so far. It would be great if you could please let us know what you think could be improved to the make the user experience better. Please drop us an email to team@voodoosms.com - we appreciate any feedback and are always striving to improve the portal. Thanks! - VoodooSMS Team
did the job we wanted and the support team is very helpful
Well all text were sent on time easy to use
Happy with shopify support
This is a test
Relatively simple to use and cost effective way of reaching large database of customers.
Very simple to use and great customer service.
Simple user friendly interface and campaign setup functionality.
Quick and easy process of adding credits, and a nice clean interface that makes sending simple. The dynamic field feature was especially useful.
A lot cheaper than other providers and actually provide a better service!
I have used this site to send texts for charity events and classes. Excellent prices compared to most other similar providers. Layout is easy to follow, once you get to know the terminology like "broadcast" instead of a more common "bulk text". Easy to find details of previous texts (broadcasts) sent. When I first registered, I had to telephone in to upgrade account from free trial to full account. That's probably the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5, as it caused delays and meant I had to find a phone (annoyingly I didn't have one with me at the time).
Hi, Its a good setup. I have yet to use it regularly. Found you because I did a google search for price comparison and you were cheaper than text marketer, my current (ex) supplier. Only thing I would say is that I needed to speak to someone to upgrade from trial account to full account. There is a service for you to call me but when I requested a call-back I didn't get it so I had to call as I needed the text to go out. Warm regards, Mike.
Great service. It is unfortunate thought that when exporting you can't export the titles by column and then have a searching method with the ability to filter the results .
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.89 based on 293 reviews