Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

Based on 427 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,,

Tell us how Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com made you happy
I used Voodo to send quick SMS through the online platform it's very easy to create and schedule. Highly recomended.
Fantastic service easy to use highly reccommended
Great platform and great customer service. Very smooth integration via various API. I tried multiple ones until I settled on Voodoo and the value for money is incredible.
Highly recommend!
great service. I've been using for a while and fast, effective, cheap delivery.
Great boost to my business
Absolutely brilliant service from Tom and the team at Voodoo. The account is managed excellently and the service provided has been spot on and generates serious revenue for us. Could not recommend highly enough.
Great, friendly support people, as important as their pricing.
Great service. Quick and easy.
One of the best sms service in uk
Voodoo SMS is a great service, i spent months trying to find the right solution for my needs. after spending stupid amounts of time trying to set up the api system on my website from other sms providers which i couldnt figure out and was offered no help, i then found Voodoo SMS, the support i recieved from there team helping me set my api was outstanding and i was set up the same day with my api on my website all fully done and working. Voodoo SMS is the place you need to be if you require SMS services wheter that would be for singular or bulk use. Voodoo cater for all your sms needs.
Great Service. Super user friendly system
Good easy way to send bulk messages to customers and advertise new offers and other promotions
Nice HIPAA compliant service!
Makes simple and easy to contact my clients in a few clicks, for an very reasonable price
Cheapest site for texts. Easy to complete all tasks on site which is very easy to navigate round. Highly recommend
Good services
Mega Company, easy and simple to use, highly recommend!!
Very good service & prices
We've been using Voodoo for the past 6 months, it's streamlined our business and reduced costs.
Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.91 based on 427 reviews