Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

141 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

0800 971 7111 / 0114 466

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,

How would you rate Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com?

Verified Buyer

I was happy with the ease of purchase and use of service. Diligent follow up by customer service on two occasions. Only area to improve is on the credits being available faster after purchase!
Verified Buyer

I started using Voodoo having used many other platforms for our SMS campaigns. The website platform is incredibly easy to use, and it the pricing is very accurate. Our response rate has increased by 5% by personalising each text. Overall, we have been very impressed with the website and Voodoo customer service staff.
Ricky Steele
Ricky Steele
Verified Buyer

Very happy with your service. Prompt and proffessional with great customer service. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Thanks very much!
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

Voodoo is now an key part of our monthly marketing strategy. Easy to use, good value and great, proactive account management from Kirstie.
TomLindop
Verified Buyer

Voodoo SMS has become a staple of our every day working life. Gone are the days of manually typing text messages, and here are the days of sending mass messages from your computer. Voodoo have really helped us in busy times, and we couldn't thank them enough for their software and their excellent customer service.
Michael T
Unverified Reviewer

So much love to VoodooSMS. Highly professional, competitive and reliable. We've had great success using their services for our text marketing. Thank you so much.
Ivan Tindall
Verified Buyer

I'm a Developer providing Web Development and Database platforms for small local businesses. After researching and thoroughly testing various UK SMS platforms I'm confident in my decision to use VoodooSMS for my clients contact and marketing needs. VoodooSMS API and Web platform are second to none. SMS are sent almost instantly EVERY TIME. And even though I'm only a small client with a low SMS turnover the customer service has been awesome!
Raja Purewal
Verified Buyer

A reliable and professional service we use month to month. Voodoo is now an integral part of our monthly operations
MohammedSaleh
Verified Buyer

By far the best bulk SMS program we have used - and we tested quite a few. Simple interface, cheap sms and many advanced features you will not find on other platforms. We have recommended to other bulk users and theya re very happy with it too.
Philip Whitmarsh
Verified Buyer

Very happy, well worth being part of any marketing plan. Almost instant re-contact with past customers, look forward to using an a regular basis.
Franco Tozza
Verified Buyer

First class service with very helpful staff to guide you through using the online portal. Very easy to use and great feedback from my own clients. I would recommend 'Voodoo Bulk SMS Messaging' to any business to stay in contact with their customers. Very happy.
Robert Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Great service and offers for clients. Would recommend for any SME
Haris Muhammad
Verified Buyer

Voodoo SMS has been really easy to use and so far has had really good deliverability, with 100% success rate.

The customer service is great from both my account manager and technical support.
John Miller
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful in setting up a simple communication facility for people in the village, and affordable on the parish council budget as well!
James Morgan
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service. Found I got a great return on the campaigns i did.
Gareth Bottomley
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, easy to use and the support staff are superb

Darren Barnes
Verified Buyer

Excellent and cost effectively way of communicating. Good technology and competitively priced.
Elizabeth Caldwell
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly. No contracts. Able to control my spend on credits. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

System is very user friendly and easy to use. The support staff are friendly and readily available to help: First Class!!
Verified Buyer

great way to send business messages
Russell Lubin