Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,,

Tell us how Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com made you happy
Amazing service
Brilliant sms company, good customer service communication
Have been using voodoo for a while now and overall very pleased with there service
Very Simple To Use!!
Fantastic service, reliable and cost effective to contact all of our customers at once!
Easy to use - sometimes glitches out but overally very good.
Excellent service I'm very happy with Voodoo. I've been using them for nearly two years now I can't fault them. I moved from Firetext because these guys are far cheaper and their service just works. Fair price for an excellent product and great customer service. I'm extremely happy so are my customers. If you are thinking of using Voodoo SMS go for it you won't regret it. I will continue to use their service for many years to come. Cheers guys keep up the awesome service.
Great company and powerful system for statistics and reports
Very easy to use and a clear website
Amazing Service and Great Platform.
Great platform, easy to setup and reasonably priced! Top
Used several times to contact our customers. Easy to use, definitely recommend
BEST IN THE GAME! love to support this UK-based company that's ACTUALLY got seriously competitive rates. Very impressive! I'm a happy customer, brilliant way in for small and independent businesses to this groundbreaking marketing method. The analytics and everything is great! Good on you guys! Seriously slick and aesthetic platform. Very easy to use :)
Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com 5 star review on 18th February 2021
I have found Voodoo SMS one of the easiest systems to use. I added all my current contacts from csv and they were instantly added. Wish I had found this earlier.
The website is very user friendly. From setup to sending texts the process is very easy. The reports are comprehensive so I can see exactly what was delivered, not delivered, bounced etc. The array of features is excellent. All in all a very professional service. As a bonus my customers response was amazing.
I tried 4 or 5 email to SMS services but quite often it just didn't work for some reason or another. I like the numerous features and options at Voodoo and most importantly, it works and is reliable.
Very user friendly system, fool proof (it had to be)
Voodoo has been great for my business and has helped me reach out to customers much easier
Great Price and service
Are use this service is very good and very friendly customer service and excellent service I received I gave at five out of 5
Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.90 based on 372 reviews