Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,,

Tell us how Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com made you happy
Great company and powerful system for statistics and reports
Very easy to use and a clear website
Amazing Service and Great Platform.
Great platform, easy to setup and reasonably priced! Top
Used several times to contact our customers. Easy to use, definitely recommend
BEST IN THE GAME!
love to support this UK-based company that's ACTUALLY got seriously competitive rates.
Very impressive! I'm a happy customer, brilliant way in for small and independent businesses to this groundbreaking marketing method. The analytics and everything is great! Good on you guys! Seriously slick and aesthetic platform. Very easy to use :)
Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com 5 star review on 18th February 2021
I have found Voodoo SMS one of the easiest systems to use. I added all my current contacts from csv and they were instantly added. Wish I had found this earlier.
The website is very user friendly. From setup to sending texts the process is very easy. The reports are comprehensive so I can see exactly what was delivered, not delivered, bounced etc.
The array of features is excellent. All in all a very professional service. As a bonus my customers response was amazing.
I tried 4 or 5 email to SMS services but quite often it just didn't work for some reason or another. I like the numerous features and options at Voodoo and most importantly, it works and is reliable.
Very user friendly system, fool proof (it had to be)
Voodoo has been great for my business and has helped me reach out to customers much easier
Great Price and service
Are use this service is very good and very friendly customer service and excellent service I received I gave at five out of 5
Simple to use platform with easy uploading and fast sms. Would recommend.
perfect for a small charity like ours. Easy to use and affordable
They'll say whatever they need to keep taking your money
Whenever there is a problem, they say they'll do somet
We are sorry you feel this way, we have taken on board the features you requested such as auto top-up and plan to launch this in the new year. We did offer you a credit account, however your companies low credit score would require a personal guarantee, which you are unwilling to offer? 🤔🙄

We pride ourselves on our customer support and high level of service for a product which is offered at such competitive rates! Nobody likes negative reviews - certainly as the vast majority of our other reviews would demonstrate!

And please don't feel that we have to take your money, you're more than welcome to spend it elsewhere if you're not happy with our service.

Warm regards.
5* service
nice user friendly system perfect for my needs
We use Vodoo for transactional SMS and it works great. Easy to set up, good API documentation and good tech support.
Very good first impressions.
Bulk SMS Ltd - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.90 based on 365 reviews