Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Ian Hill
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com 5 star review on 25th January 2017
Danny Husband
im writing this because i get 500 free credite
Fantastic customer service! I was contacted within minutes of signing up for an account on their website and I couldn't ask for more from the team. Being a novice in SMS marketing they quickly made it clear to me how the system works. I would definately recommend VoodooSMS.
Been using Voodoo for a few years now, very fast efficent easy to use system.

Generates good results. Highly recommended.
Been with Voodoo for many years now and always found them to solve any issues fast, many times needed help to access account due to forgetting password.
As a driving instructor it helps remind my learners a day before their lesson, which has decreased people not showing up for lessons.
Thanks
Great service!
Working in recruitment I send a lot of text messages and Voodoo has been invaluable, easy to use and as a technophobe that is great for me
Great Service - Have been using voo doo for a few months now, its really handy to target customers at the right time. Thanks
Excellent customer service from Kirstie
Super amazing service and tech support is simple awesome.
Very professional with a nice website, very user friendly and it has more features than other platforms we have used.
Brilliant. Excellent Price & Service. Staff that care about making this work. Nice one guys.
We are looking to integrate the SMS function within our new database. It is refreshing to deal with individuals who are helping to make this happen and tailoring the service to our requirements, instead of a faceless call centre with clueless operatives.

Would highly recommend.
Great service. It is unfortunate thought that when exporting you can't export the titles by column and then have a searching method with the ability to filter the results .
Couldn't be happier with the team at Voodoo SMS, took us through every stage of the process and made our life's so much easier.

Professionally handled at all times but with an approachable manner. Their technical knowledge is fantastic, we know things now that we never knew before!

All in all the right choice, and when it comes to price they can't be touched.

Well done to all!
Great customer service & a platform so simple to use even my business partner can! Can't recommend it enough!
Great inneveryway
Wow. We have been using 2 other systems for a good few years and we we referred to VoodooSMS from a sister company of ours who already used them. So we did the trial and immediately the portal was head and tails above the other systems we used. We then contacted the team who were excellent in holding our hands in migrating from the other systems.

Its a better service and its cheaper than what we used to pay. What more can we ask for?

Well done Voodoo and keep it up.
I would highly recommend VoodooSMS, the system is easy to use and we were able to start work our large scale SMS campaigns within minutes. The team are a great help too and have even added new features to the platform to help save us even more time and effort.
This was my first experience using SMS marketing and i couldn't be happier. Fantastic costumer service and i found the site clear and easy to follow which is always good for me as im not particularly technically minded! I would highly recommend this company.
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.90 based on 326 reviews