Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Upper Level Turnbridge Mills, Quay Street,,

Tell us how Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com made you happy
An excellent solution for both small scale and larger companies with the aim to engage clients and/or employees. Great value, extremely reliable and excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
very good website, extremely easy to navigate around. Good value for money, excellent way to keep in touch with clients
Easy to use, value for money. Simple straight forward payment system for adding credits, and the calculator function showing your cost on x amount of messages is very useful!
Great service, back-end management and API. Really cannot fault VDSMS
Great easy to use service with the most affordable SMS credits on the market. Gives amazing Return on the investment.
fast and reliable, really good customer service, highly recommend!
Cheap, simple, fast to set up.
UI could be a bit more modern but it's functional. Only issue is that the server has a bug at the moment but it'll be fixed soon and I have a workaround. Customer service is super responsive. Works well for small businesses for sure. I tried all the UK competitors and they were a nightmare.
Cheap, simple, fast to set up.
We have successfully linked the system via the API and works amazing. Highly recommended and brilliant easy to use portal.
Reliable service and competitive pricing.
Reliable service and competitive pricing.
Great system and easy to navigate.
Great service!
Brilliant bulk sms service. Cheap, easy to use and they always do amazing deals like 25% extra for Black Friday. We use them a 5-6 times a year to reach our loyal customers.
Great SMS marketing business. Easy to use and cheap.
A fantastic, helpful and friendly service and very easy to use. You can send your messages straight from the site, or in my case, using the developers API. I have introduced the company I work for to this service and they will be using Voodoo SMS as well. I get to write the API software! I would recommend this service 100%. Thanks Voodudes! :D
Great service - easy to buy texts direct from the website, easy to deal with if we have any questions.
Fantastic service and very user friendly application , would highly recommend
Trivially easy to get started, and very cheap!
A very fast superb sms with good quality and durability. Voodoo is the Best
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.89 based on 358 reviews