Vital Consular Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Consular
Read Vital Consular Reviews

About Vital Consular:

Consular specialist providing document legalisation and travel visa services. Take advantage of our huge database of knowledge on how to get these processes completed quickly and efficiently.

Powered by a highly experienced team of global staff who care as much about your requirements as you do, we are definitely not the cheapest, but consistently delivering a quality service needs expert staff that know what they are doing.

Save your precious time and money by letting us handle these complicated processes for you.

sales@vitalconsular.com

Unit 35, Batley Business Park
Technology Drive

Tell us how Vital Consular made you happy
Professional, prompt and excellent service:)
Thank you so much Mirza. Your review has been very much appreciated.
If there was a no star option I would take. I sent 200 GBP 2 months ago . I was told on Monday 19th of April the attesting had been started and they did not even know what the money was for even though one of their staff acknowledged the payment by stating their was an 8GBP over payment when the payment arrived. I have asked for my money back on Monday 19th of April so far no money and no apology for wasting my time
Thank you John for talking the time to leave your review. I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the service we offered. I have looked into your concerns. I can see that you had made payment for the process required but you had never sent us the documents you needed legalising. We then made contact with you to advise that they had not been received to which you requested a refund. This request was sent to our finance team straight away and subsequently was processed straight away. Unfortunately we can not be held liable for the amount of time it takes to enter your account.
Very efficient service with good communication through out.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Guy. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
It was good overall. The response rate is the one that I like the most. Service delivered timely.
Thank you Aftab for taking the time to leave your review. I am really happy that the team answered your queries quickly and efficiently.
Everything was easy to do, from my initial email, to receiving my certificate. A -leasure to deal with them.
Thank you so much Elizabeth for taking the time to leave your review. It is great to hear that you were happy with the service we gave.
I would highly recommend, super easy website, simple process to order / pay. Communication is fantastic with regular updates and response times are very quick. I got my attested degree certificate back within two weeks.
Thank you Tracey for taking the time to leave your review. I am always very happy to receive a review like yours. It highlights that the team are dealing with our client requirements as they should be.
Superb service from start to finish.
Thank you so much Darren. I am so pleased that you were happy with the service we provided.
They completed my paperwork in the time given. Keeping me updated . Thank you Vital Consular
Thank you Edward for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Friendly, professional and speedy service. I can't complain.
Thank you Andrew. I really do appreciated your kind words.
Excellent service, very good communication through out. Thanks for all your help documents arrived safely in Shanghai
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Angela. Your review has been very much appreciated.
Excellent service! For once, I didn't have to chase people for a follow up. I was kept informed about the progress of my items throughout.
Thank you Alexandra for taking the time to leave your review. I am so happy that the updates worked as intended and kept you up to date with where the process was at, placing your mind at ease.
Using Vital Consular services was easy, and the service was very professional. The advice, communications, and updates from beginning to end cannot be faulted in any way. My specific document for attestation was 'urgent' and during the Covid pandemic, this did not help the urgent process I required, but, Vital Consular ensured the document was fully attested and it arrived in the UAE before I did. A great service and is highly recommended.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. I am very happy to hear that our team delivered a professional service and you were happy with how quickly we were able to undertake the process. We look forward to working with you again in the future if there were ever a requirement.
Servizio assolutamente fantastico per efficenza e affidabilità. Mail di notifica dei vari step di avanzamento della pratica. Molto professionale.
Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo per lasciare la tua recensione. È stato molto apprezzato e accolto con favore.
Prompt, professional and polite service. I would recommend them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
Excellent service from start to finish. Vital Consular made a potentially complicated process so easy. I would highly recommend them.
Thank you James for taking the time to leave a review. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided.
Excellent service. I was kept informed of every step.
Thank you Steven for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated.
True 5 star service. Exceedingly professional at all stages, and all enquiries were responded to accurately and quickly, by knowledgable and helpful team members. You get what you pay for, and this was a superb example - Vital took the pain away from a potentially very stressful situation (especially as I was not in the UK at the time). Wouldn't hesitate to use Vital again, and would definitely recommend them.
Thank you Jon for taking the time to leave your amazing review. It is always a pleasure to read a review like yours. It just highlights how amazing our team are. Our aim is to take away the stress of the process from our clients and as you mentioned in your review, this is what we did for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future if there was ever a need.
The service was really very good. Very quick replies. Very professional. Friendly and helpful.
Thank you so much Tom for taking the time to leave your review. It has been very much appreciated and welcomed.
They attested my educational certificates and marriage certificate for use in Qatar. The process simply could not have been easier - very friendly customer service agents on the phone too! Approx 14 days start to finish - was expecting a month. Not cheap at all, but if you can reclaim the cost then 100% use these guys!
Thank you Sarah for taking the time to leave your review. I am very pleased we processed your order faster than the quoted timeframe. Your review has been very much appreciated. Thank you.
The people handling my case at Vital Consular were professional, friendly and very helpful, despite the problems arising from the Covid-19 situation. I have used Vital Certificates and other parts of the group for several years and always recommend them to other people. I would always use you for my attestation and apostille requirements
Thank you Richard for your lovely review. It is always a pleasure to read a review like yours and it clarifies that the team are handling clients legalisations at the highest level possible. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Vital Consular is rated 4.74 based on 656 reviews