Vehicle Mats UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vehicle Mats UK
"The matts were well made but the holes on Matt simply did not fit my car that I had specified so hard to recommend as t present"
Hi Richard,

You mention in your review that they are not a good fit in your Mazda CX-3. I have just checked your order and the mats that you have ordered are for the Mazda 3 model and not the CX-3. I'd like the opportunity to get this sorted out for you.

Unfortunately, as you haven't contacted directly us we weren't aware of the issue - we will always sort out any issues with orders. Our customer service details are shown on our site, your order confirmation emails and the delivery note sent with the mats.

Please, could you drop me an email to info@vehiclematsuk.com and on Monday morning I will send over a pre-paid returns label to get this mat set back t ous and i will arrange a replacement order for the correct mat set for your Mazda CX-3.

Kind Regards,

Chris
"Absolutely great but. Fit my F pace jaguar perfectly. Might even buy a rubber-covered set for the winter. The quality and price are amazing. Jaguar wanted to pay over £120 for their mats! I believe I have a bargain. Well satisfied. RobertyBob"
"Thank you."
"Very happy with my purchase! Look fab in my new car"
"Excellent, Great customer servic - thank you"
"Great, clear website and ordering service Swift manufacture and delivery Excellent quality mats, fitted perfectly"
"although this was a gift for someone else he is very pleased with the quality of the mats."
"excellent product fits perfectly"
"Good price, easy to order and great quality mats."
"Very easy to use. Made to order and prompt delivery. Highly recommended"
"Lovely sturdy mats= happy customer"
"Hi those mats fitted and look good in the car thank you."
"Nicely tailored for my HRV Honda perfect fit also,the delivery was better than advised. I do find them rather slippery on the foot though and the smell of the product is not pleasant perhaps this will fade in time."
"Fit perfectly and delivered quicker than anticipated"
"Excellent service and quality product, really pleased"
"Excellent - prompt service, good price, great mats"
"Easy to order. Great price. Quick delivery. Fitted perfectly. Look great. What more can you ask for."
"The mats fitted my Mazda perfectly and were of good quality. I would definitely recommend Mats UK. They arrived after a few days and I am very pleased with the product and service"
"Brilliant"
"Good buy for the price, look great with the coloured piping, quick delivery."
Vehicle Mats UK is rated 4.78 based on 227 reviews