Vape UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vape UK

info@vapeuk.co.uk

39 Station RoadPortsladeBrightonEast Sussex

How would you rate Vape UK ?

Brooke Watson
"Such s good quality vape, have had no problems with it so far, will definitely be purchasing more !!!"
Abi Pogson
"Brilliant service. Brilliant products. Brilliant customer service. Only place I will buy vape products"
Jordan Gillingham
"Bought the GeekVape coil jig and screwdriver set off this company, mainly for the Allen key screwdriver. Works great and fast delivery."
"1st class service, products & prices"
"These guys are great! Excellent service & fast delivery. The juice I ordered was out, so they let me choose another flavour which was more expensive at no extra charge. Plus it still arrived very quickly even with the slight hold up. Will definitely use again! Thanks Vape UK!"
"Excellent service and prompt delivery thanks"
"I recently ordered the Innokin EZ Watt Starter Kit. The delivery was great and couldn't have been faster, it came the day after placing my order!! When my order came I struggled to get it to work (new on the vape scene) but the customer service was the best I've received in a long while. Unfortunately I had to send it back due to it being faulty but a new one is on it's way. I can't praise the team at Vape UK enough for exceptional customer service and efficiency! Keep up the good work and I look forward to receiving my new item!"
"Wanted tank which had not been released yet. Pressed the button "let me know when available". Waited half a month. Got a mail about the availablity. Ordered it from UK to Denmark. Recieved it a few days after. 5/5 would do it again..."
"I ordered 2 replacement glasses for my wife's uwell nunchaku. They arrived very quickly about 2/3 business days and were well packaged in nice boxes. Will definitely buy more if needed from here."
"Order was exactly as advertised and came the next day. Will happily use you guys again"
"Very straightforward company to deal with. Order, receive a confirmation, then dispatched by DPD, top company to deal with, definitely would use again. Many thanks, keep up the good work."
"Ordered on Friday and arrived next day! Great communication! I will definitely order from you again Thanks!"
"LOVE IT! So sleek and easy to use. Tis the bees knees of vapes."
"Speedy delivery and spot on"
"Quick and efficient the free gift was amazing bonus"
"Amazing product fits well quick delivery"
"Extremely quick and brilliant service. Item came well packaged and with everything listed. Great shop with amazing prices. I bought the i-priv and it was the cheapest price I could find. Cheers guys"
"Great service and fast delivery."
"My purchase was spot on and the time scale was fantastic, highly recommended"
"Very good and quick shipping"
"First class shop & fast delivery will be bying again"
"Great product Really quick delivery Very happy with shopping experience"
"Very good service. Will use again."
Vape UK is rated 4.89 based on 2,749 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!