Vape UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Vape UK

info@vapeuk.co.uk

39 Station RoadPortsladeBrightonEast Sussex

How would you rate Vape UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lauren Floyd
Lauren Floyd
Verified Buyer
"Ordered the Arc mini vape, perfect size for my little hands easy set up and great price! Only thing is the website says this specific one is for beginners so could’ve explained about the watts and volts as this can be confusing other than that I’m happy with my mini vape! Thanks"
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. I have now become addicted to ordering from this website because the transaction and delivery is so smooth! 3rd order in 2 days. Yes that’s right I ordered twice in one day haha! 😂"
"ordered twice from VapeUK all arrived on time next day and undamaged. extremely happy and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to quit smoking and to go on to vaping. Will continue to order from them in the future. Note: the mod in this picture was not ordered from VapeUK only the Druga RDA and the 4 E juices were."
"very fast delivery to Ireland!"
"Many thanks promt service on time good price many thanks."
Simon Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery. Competitive pricing."
"Excellent service. Delivery was quick, nice one vape uk"
"Ordered twice now.. for the Same thing, replacement glass for my smok as I’m a clumsy lorry driver.. delivery was good! product was good (wasn’t genuine though as I thought would be) but fits okay, will use again!"
"Very quick service spot on!"
"excellent service"
Saisurang Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Most recommend website! Very easy to use and each product is well described, which is very helpful (I'm a newbie). There are a lot of products to choose at reasonable price, especially top brand ones. I'm also very impressed with their selections of e-juice and particularly love their Brighton Rock and Twisted Cow ranges (a piece of Brighton rock sweet you attached to the mail really made me smile 😊) I have ordered my Asmodus Minikin V2 mod, together with Smok TFV12 Prince tank and some other products before 3 pm. and they arrived exactly the next day morning, undamaged. Another order was made last night and I have no doubt it will arrive real soon as well. Definitely my no.1 vape site! Thank you for your awesome service, Vape UK."
Brian Eveleigh
Verified Reviewer
"Always up to date and goods are irst class"
Karl Wallis
Verified Buyer
"This was the first time I ordered from here excellent service next day delivery would highly recommended them to freinds and family will be ordering again soon thank you such excellent service"
Eduardas Merkelovas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company and customer service. Perfect products. Very quick delivery"
Jack Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Really great service fast postage, affordable prices. Some of the flavours could do with some work really didn’t enjoy the cherry menthol just tasted like liquorice which was really disappointing. Would really love if you did a sample pack of different flavours so I could try them without getting a large amount if I don’t like it."
"Very easy website to use. Fast delivery"
"Super quick delivery"
"Great flavours, fast delivery, great thanks"
Sam Cranfield
Verified Buyer
"Gave me some good advice about a tank that I wanted so I ordered it and it got delivered the next day which was great,love the Brighton rock range liquids great deals and always helpful in store"
Sarah McClure
Verified Buyer
"I have on three different occasions bought the smok x8 vape stick the product itself is great and the delivery time is very fast, I recommend this place to anyone, thanks."
ELIZABETH CAMPBELL
Verified Buyer
"They have a great selection of everything easy to order and great delivery. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering more very soon."
Danny Brandson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products at fantastic prices, I recommend 100%"
Danny Herbert
Verified Buyer
"Website had PayPal which was handy, my juice came exactly as ordered and pretty quickly too 😊"
Vape UK is rated 4.93 based on 1,679 reviews