Vape UK Reviews

39 Station RoadPortsladeBrightonEast Sussex

Tell us how Vape UK made you happy

customer service
Maddie Evand
"The flavour intake of this vape is amazing as well as the smoke and delivery time. Although I did realise my item was chipped which I wasn’t to happy about, and would have been better if there was two coils instead of one. But overall the clouds are big and has good flavour."
Patricia Underhill
"very easy to use I liked the idea about the sealed unit for filling with oil. Very happy fits in palm of hand nicely. Staff very good and helpful."
"Cheap prices and fast delivery would recommend and use again"
"This website does not show the negative feedback, I bought an e-cig with liquid, the e-cig leaked and the liquid popped in my mouth. I left feedback on their website but they dont show it. 1 star"
Hi Daniel, thanks for the review. You actually left the review for this twice, once on the product in question and once on another product not related. I can confirm the review you left is on show in this link below

Furthermore, please do get in touch with us directly if you have any issues as we are here to help. Our troubleshooting guide shows how to deal with this problem as it can be a common issue with vaping devices if the coil floods

Problem No.4 covers this issue

Please let us know if this does not fix the issue by contacting us at info@vapeuk.co.uk or on 01273 964252

Many thanks
"Very happy item came quickly will use again"
"Good prices, good products, and fast delivery. No complaints at all!"
"Very quick service . We’ll definitely use again."
"Great product and very happy with my Vape Than you."
"Order arrived as expected and very happy with the product was a nice little touch to include a Brighton rock sweet.thanks again."
"Really pleased with my purchase and the fast delivery"
"Brilliant service!! Number 1 for vaping stuff"
"I bought replacement glass for my atomiser but they delivered the wrong size... But I must say they rectified the problem asap without no problem... I would recommend vape UK to anyone. Thanks again guys"
"I have had my vape for one week and it has leaked continuously and now the button gets stuck down and it turns on. I don’t know if I have a faulty product or if this brand is just bad but I definetly expected a product that would last longer than a week."
"Excellent easy ordering arrived on time great products"
"Absolutely brilliant service from these guys, never been a problem at all like some vape stores iv used in the past, always have my fav juice in stock and at a reasonable price if not the cheapest I have found. Top notch guys n gals at vape uk"
"Fantastic choice...Fantastic price...Fantastic service Very happy 🤘🤗🤘"
"Bought Aspire Tigon as they recommended it as starter kit. Convenient system and well built. Vape UK Website is easy to maneuver and they provide opinions etc about their products that's helpful to a first timer. Delivery was very quick even with the standard service. I will recommend their website and I will be back for more supplies!"
"Really quick delivery item arrived promptly and the website is really easy to navigate and find what you looking for."
"Spot on! Great service and fast delivery!"
"great service and fast delivery id buy again from Vape UK"
"I don’t normally do reviews however I hope this helps people looking at this online. The blue mag grip online looks like a lighter blue however it is not!!! They only have one shade of dark blue. Mod it’s self vapes fine and after some use you will find the tank flooding and dripping out the air vent. All tanks do this and this has a big coil so gets hot and leaking is inevitable. Good for the price and bigger tank glass is a must. Had no problem with this mod so got a second one for the wife"
"Products arrived swiftly"