Vape UK Reviews

Read Vape UK Reviews

info@vapeuk.co.uk

Vape UK, Unit 2a Victoria Trading Estate, Victoria Road, Brighton

Tell us how Vape UK made you happy
The unit i bought about a year ago has been great, great battery life instead of having but with the tanks when they are delivered in a jiffy bag quite a few of them tend to be damaged. When sent in a box there are no issues
Great purchase ,speedy delivery and a great product ,easy to use site
Only shopped once with these folk so far and that was an ok experience. I didn’t enjoy being hounded for a review afterwards though otherwise ok.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we want you to feel comfortable sharing this with us and will take onboard your feedback with regards to our approach to a review request. We are currently redeveloping our entire site so feedback of this importance is gratefully appreciated and will be used in designing and ensuring our customers needs are met. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
The staff helped me find a vape that I actually liked having not been able to find one I got on with previously. When I bought a pack of coils, one of which was faulty, they sent me a replacement one straightaway free of charge.
Thank you for your review Chris, glad to hear we could help out with the replacement Whirl coil when you needed us. Many thanks, Michael @ Vape UK.
Great product at good price
Great customer service and deals.
Great service, very quick and great value. Would be 5 stars but the casing of the power button on my vape fell off as soon as I opened the package.
Rápido, eficaz e boa qualidade.
Excellent service particularly replacing broken part
Good service Quick delivery Product worked
Fast and efficient will use again
Really pleased with my order - Vaporesso Orca Solo Starter Kit plus 3 liquids Great service and delivery. Easy to place online order and will definitely be ordering from Vape UK again. I can't give 5* as the mouthpiece doesn't screw in properly but it still works ok.
Always provide a good service, if I email they reply very quickly, helpful, and lots of choice! Great points scheme as well, no need to go anywhere else!
Quick delivery and good choices
Excellent service. Issues with delivery (not Vape UK's fault) but they refunded the delivery charge.
Had what I wanted and delivered it no problem easier than going to a shop no messing about.
As a company I have no complaints. I do find the liquid bottles a bit difficult to open and have to resort to using a pair of scissors on the top. Not your fault though but its obvious you dont check the bottles hence the minus 1 star.
Good quick service will use again
I haven't tried my last purchase yet delivery was excellent
Service was excellent, ordered on a Saturday, arrived next day. Vape fluid was a little higher priced then Vape shops and you pay extra for nicotine shots
Vape UK is rated 4.84 based on 10,104 reviews