Vape UK Reviews

Read Vape UK Reviews

info@vapeuk.co.uk

Vape UK, Unit 2a Victoria Trading Estate, Victoria Road, Brighton

Tell us how Vape UK made you happy
Good range, excellent value, and fast delivery.
Everything I’ve ordered has been too quality , price’s are great and delivery has been fantastic , I highly recommend this company .
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for providing us with such positive feedback, your review really means a lot to us and the service we provide. We look forward to continue looking after you in the future. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
You are brilliant! Easy process from order to delivery and your products are excellent. Thanks team!
Excellent products, delivered on time and will packaged. Thank you.
Been frequently ordering for over a year and never had a problem with any items received and always delivered on time even over the COVID-19 pandemic
First time I’ve used these guys, Excellent service.
Incredible customer service from Michael! 5 stars! I think the time between sending my initial email and resolving the problem was just over an hour. Really pleased with the service and the quick turn around on the delivery and easy returns policy. especially in these current times and postal delays.
Brilliant service and amazing flavours
Choice, price and delivery excellent. I used another e-liquid supplier but unable to get what I want even prior to lockdown. I'm 100% certain I will be using Vape UK again, even after lockdown has finished.
Good products and fast delivery as promised. Thanks guys.
Very good information for a first time vaper. Very happy with product.
I did my research before settling with Vape UK. They offer fast delivery, good prices & quality products. I recently started vaping to quit smoking..Bought myself a nice kit (Wismec CB80) & a few eliquids, and am very impressed with everything. Will continue to purchase my supplies from this store.
In the words of John Barrowman, you guys are "FABULOUUUSSS!!" X
Can't fault the service very quick delivery and website very clear and helpful recommend to anyone
I have ordered 2 eliquids off vapeuk along with a new packet of coils. I didn't enter my address correctly and when I called Jordan picked up, he was incredibly helpful and found my package, changed the shipping information and shipped it out the same day, with it arriving the next day. Great customer service and products, I will definitely be purchasing again. Thanks Vape UK :)
Very quick delivery, easy to order online. My new vape is brilliant, wanted something small and light. Will definitely be ordering again.
Great communication. Friendly emails and quick, quality service. Genuine product.Many thanks
Excellent!
Super fast delivery, love the informative videos. Description of product is in no way misleading, makes getting the right product easy.
I ordered stuff and it got delivered. What else can I say ?
Vape UK is rated 4.84 based on 10,060 reviews