Vape UK Reviews

info@vapeuk.co.uk

Vape UK, Unit 2a Victoria Trading Estate, Victoria Road, Brighton

Tell us how Vape UK made you happy
It’s okay but leaks in my mouth and leaks 24/7 other than that it’s fine
Neither good nor bad. Haven't gone above and beyond but have not failed either.
Thank you for your review Liam, glad we got the basics tied up and sorted for you :) If you ever need any help or advice, just drop us an email at info@vapeuk.co.uk and we will be sure to go above and beyond to help you out, and if for whatever reason you believe we have failed you, just let us know. Best regards, Michael @ Vape UK
Very quick delivery. Don’t like new packaging . The lid fell off and vape juice went every where
Product was as described but DPD delivery were not so prompt... won’t be paying for next day again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your recent purchase Chris, I can only apologise once again that DPD let us down with your next-day delivery on this occasion. As mentioned on email, they are normally very reliable for us when handling our customers orders, it is just a shame they didn't fulfil their promise for you this time round, and especially considering it was your first order with us. We processed a refund for the next-day delivery cost, which should be showing back in your account within five working days. If you wish to place another order with us, email me at info@vapeuk.co.uk prior to doing so and I will get your order on their next-day service again, in the hope it will restore your faith in their service. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK
Mister freezy grape ice pop, its medium strong flavour, not bad. The bunny cookie with banana, I think they hide inside vanilla, because I don't like it at all in any flavour and i can feel it. For me it is NO. But for people who like vanilla it can be YES
Got confused by the +2 option though it was adding two
Thank you for your review, sorry to hear you were confused by the 18650 batteries we sell and the quantities they are available in, we have them listed as single products, with a multibuy discount applied to them if you purchase 2 or more of the single item products. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
My new cube pod vape arrived and included 2 refill coil tops. After opening and beginning to use my vape to then use my refill coil top to then discover it had no white filter inside of the coil so doesn’t work when attempting to vape it begins to flash green then red and wasting 3 quarters of liquid as this wasn’t recognised until afterwards and never having this problem before.
Tracking said the item would be delivered on 2nd today is the 4th and am still waiting
Hi Belinda, Thank you for leaving a review, sorry to hear you were left disappointed by the delivery time. The order you placed with us on Boxing Day was processed and dispatched at the earliest time available to us on the 29th December, due to Royal Mail not collecting on Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday, where it then left us on the 30th, on the standard Tracked 48 service. The earliest available delivery day would have been Saturday 2nd of January, making this two working days, although this is not a guaranteed service and we advise our customers to allow up to seven working days. I can see from the tracking information that it was delivered on Monday January 4th, the third working day possible for delivery. For future orders with ourselves, we do offer a number of next day delivery options on our site, which are guaranteed to be delivered next day. Many thanks, Michael @ Vape UK.
I will be giving the gift card as a present so i don't feel qualified to leave a review.
Great vape but very late.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Jessica, I can only apologise for your ordering being delayed in transit by Royal Mail. Unfortunately due to the ongoing Covid19 Pandemic and the recently imposed UK lockdown Royal Mail are experiencing a huge demand on their delivery network with the influx of people ordering online, as well as the early Christmas retail rush. Thankfully everything appears to be easing back to normal in terms of delivery times. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
I’m very picky with liquids so ordered from here. I only use one liquid flavour. I ordered 3 bottles and got two bottles of it and one random bottle. Wasn’t happy about this, would’ve preferred a refund as I won’t use the other liquid. Had to place a second larger order so hoping this doesn’t happen again.
I didn’t receive my free liquids
Giving a 3 as the drip tip broke within 4 days all I was doing was opening the lid which is extremely stiff ATM. This is a review of the product however the service from Vape UK was decent.
Liquid quality is good but delay was in time
Hi Ali, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is very much appreciated. Sorry for the delay in receiving your order from us, Royal Mail collected the item on Thursday and looked likely to deliver it within their estimated 48 hour time period on Saturday but unfortunately for whatever reason they were unable to deliver it until the Monday. Many thanks, Michael @ Vape UK.
Good site and delivery but pod is leaking liquid
Arrived different colour to online, it’s okay, Battery life isn’t the best I find I’m charging 2-3 times a day, battery charges fast
Good price and quick delivery but sent me the wrong colour pod. Ordered gold geek vape as a gift with a gold tank. Got a pink gold pod though. Didn’t notice until it was opened so couldn’t send it back!
Generally straight forward and good service but slower delivery than expected but understandable with the current pandemic. Unfortunately, product leaks substantially when not upright.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as you can imagine during the current times we are experiencing Royal Mail have experienced delays with parcels, especially those to Northern Ireland but your order left us on the default Tracked 48 service on a Wednesday evening and was delivered on the following Monday so they didn't do too badly. :-) I will email you shortly with regards to the leaking issues you are having with your Vaporesso Orca Solo kit in the hope that I can rectify this problem for you. Kind regards, Michael @ Vape UK.
It say in the discussion that it dose not come with bubble glass when it dose what a con a paid extra for no reason
Can hold lots of liquid, easy to install, only down side is it cracked within two days of use on my pocket, if it was stronger would definitely give a 5 star
Hi Jordan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's very much appreciated. You could have dropped us an email regarding this and we would have happily replaced this item for you. With this in mind I am going to get you one sent out today which should be with you in 2-3 working days. Michael @ Vape UK
Vape UK is rated 4.84 based on 10,098 reviews