VanCompare Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Read VanCompare Reviews

About VanCompare:

VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy
The true measure of an insurance company is how they respond when you need to make a claim. To date I have not needed to do this. However dealing with VanCompare is relatively straightforward and their prices seem reasonably competitive. I do wish they could allow me to insure both of my company vans on a single policy though!
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 1 month ago
a pleasant young man satisfied costomer .very helpfull to arrange my van insurance.
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent customer service - pity the premium isn’t smaller
(Aaron Connelly) - Posted 1 month ago
What a pleasant experience I will recommend Nosi to my friends, thank you
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful polite friendly service would highly recommend
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good and quick quote!
(Zinzan Finnucane) - Posted 1 month ago
The van compare employee I dealt with was very helpful
(Abongile Fana) - Posted 1 month ago
This sales guy was a delight to speak with, no pressure sale and had some comedy.
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good to speak to someone in person and have the details explained to me. Very pleased with the service received, thank you.
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 1 month ago
My experience was good on the phone with Van compare They were very helpful thanks for your help Best regards Ciaran
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 month ago
Very patient and thorough.
(Sevena Reynolds) - Posted 1 month ago
Great service and great help thank you
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 1 month ago
Great to deal with
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 1 month ago
Easy to deal with the chap I spoke too very helpful . Makes insurance easy to understand. Thank you van compare Mr R Lake
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 1 month ago
I was a bit disappointed that the quote by phone was more expensive than the one given via text, however I found Tauriq extremely polite and helpful in every respect and I would certainly suggest van compare to other people Thank you
(Tauriq Kannemeyer) - Posted 1 month ago
Nosiphiwo, was so helpful to me and found the cover that suited me for my budget. Thankyou.x
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 1 month ago
The service was excellent and quick
(Rachel Power) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good costumer service
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 1 month ago
Unfortunately I’m now very disappointed with this company my initial call was very helpful but since taking over £700 of my money they have threatened to cancel my policy one for proof of no claims bonus which were disclosed and proved and now saying insurance data base saying iv had 3 fault claims in the last year which is totally incorrect iv had one which was disclosed at time of quotation though information has been sent from my insurer proving one claim in 2018 you now wish me to pay £35 to change the date which your company has wrote down wrong on policy which is out of order and no fault of my own and disclosed at time of quote and on paying and rechecking !!! Appalling
(Zinzan Finnucane) - Posted 1 month ago
Very confusing so far. I was given a quote and accepted it. Then more money was taken from my account because the national database was giving mis-information (which I explained). I was advised to contact previous insurer to remove (which they did), but am having difficulty getting back the extra money taken. 24 hours later I don’t have a receipt for the money taken or a policy. I have received countless useless emails from them, have just spoken to them to see if I need to do anything more, and was told (after being on hold for ages) that the documents would be in my junk mail. They are not. All in all. I haven’t a clue what is going on.
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 1 month ago