VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Excellent service"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service"
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The process of obtaining the quotations was really good including the validations. Straight forward and any options to the policy were discussed. The only niggle was the phone calls and emails once i had validated asking me to validate. Not an issue, but it starts you thinking have i validated or not!"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Pretty simple procedure"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Things went smoothly."
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good got no complaints the lady I spoke to was very polite"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely polite and helpful. Special well done to Ryan Pink and Hayley Beger."
(Ryan Pink) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I was contacted about the renewal of the policy and the lady who contacted me could have not been more helpful. I have no hesitation recommending this Company to naybody seeking this type of insurance"
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I would highly recommend van compare as the person I dealt with was very professional and as expected"
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"very good communication, thanks for the help"
(Antonio Vieira) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great service, friendly member of staff. Quick and easy to set up another year of van cover"
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"unfortunately due to a fault with the telephone line I had to ask some questions again, no fault of yours, security checks and gdpr was conducted properly and the questions asked were relevant and accurate overall a competent and professional person to deal with thank you Reg Spencer"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Nice and easy and very efficient, and I was pleased with the follow up"
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Found that the service was very good, everything was explained clearly"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I am not happy because I told the officer that I do not want a policy plan, but he does not understand what I mean !!"
(Ryan Pink) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"GOOD friendley service"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The service today was very good . quick and my renewal was cheaper than last year , staff very helpful on phone, thanks"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"nice and easy approach with all the relative information."
(David LaBorde) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good at it but i dident grasp the fact that my no claims dosent work on second vehicle so im in trouble now"
(Kululwa.Zitumone) - Posted 3 weeks ago