Van Guard Accessories Reviews

Van Guard Accessories Ltd, Exeter Airport Business Park, Exeter, Devon

Tell us how Van Guard Accessories made you happy
top service !
good quality products
Tracey was very helpful when I phoned to order some additional fittings to change a roof rack from one van to another. Components arrived next day so the vehicle was in use straight away. Excellent service. Many thanks.
Prompt and efficient service - very impressed!
Great service, needed some brackets for ultibars and visited van-guard HQ in Exeter. Helpful and polite staff. Thanks
Very friendly and efficient help over the phone. The small parts I required were not listed on the website, but they were quickly ordered over the phone and very reasonably priced. They arrive the next day!
Excellent Service, Thank You
Best customer care I have had in years.
Hi Nicholas,
Wow, thank you so much. Myself & the Customer Service Team are passionate about providing great customer service so your comment means a lot to us.

Laura Sugg - Sales Support Manager
Jade was great to deal with , she knew the products and was very professional and efficient at getting the product to me. I'm from Canada and she had the roof rails here in 4 days when I needed it. I like the quality of the rails and would buy your products again.
Hi Barry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review & for highlighting what a great member of the team Jade is. She'll be pleased to hear that your experience purchasing Van Guard products was a positive one and that you are happy with the product received too.

Laura Sugg - Sales Support Manager
Excellent service very helpful.
Good looking rails, however Inherently low security:To remove the brackets, all you need is a spanner. Simply unscrew and carry away the attached rails and pipe carrier still locked and full of copper!
Good roof rack
Very helpful on the phone . Quick service . Fantastic company would happily use again and would recommend. Cheers gav
Excellent service, ordered roof rack yesterday, arrived this morning.
Thank you Ann. We are so pleased to hear that we met your service expectations & hope that you are equally impressed by the products received.

Laura Sugg - Sales Support Manager
An excellent product and good value. The company and staff are passionate about their business, which comes through when dealing with them.
Hi this company is great , told them what I required to keep in my van and they came up with great suggestions, for racking , light weight and you can add to it if you require, I’ve a small vw caddy so space is tight but this light weight racking is great , easy to put together and fit with all brackets and screws and bolts supplied,they even supplied me with blanking plates to fit to my rear window for more security thank you very much
Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. It is great to hear that we're doing a good job & that you are happy with our products.
Thank you again!
Laura Sugg
I have been in self employed for well over 25 years and have always used Van Guard products.
Their product's are exceptionally good & very well made
we have kitted out every van we have ever purchased with there top quality racks and window guards and bulk heads.
And I have to say the after sales service that we received yesterday I just had to leave a glowing review for the service they gave it was amazing we had a very old Van Guard rack and needed it to be adapted and you know unlike most companies they pulled out all the stops to help me out even the boss came out and came up with a fab solution to the problem I had.
Thank you Van Guard for an awesome after sales service a thing that is very hard to find these days.
We are now out in our brand new van and back to work because you helped us out my very best regards to you all 10/10
Peter ABC Aerials Exeter
Having used van guard for accessories on my previous van, I decided to use Van Guard to fully kit out my new van with everything I need ie.. Racking, 8 Bar roof Rack, Ladder slide and various smaller racking accessories. Once again I am extremely impressed with the overall service and build quality of all products. Customer service is fantastic, delivery is next day and the overall strength and design of the products is brilliant. Very good value for money with discounts and offers available for larger orders. Products are also very easy to install with clear instructions. Highly recommended.
excellent delivery, excellent setup, easy to install, will stick with this CO, thanks.
Just fitted the ultra, looks great, fitted easy, beats the competion. Good price. Will use again.. Well happy
I bought some Ulti Bars, and they are excellent quality, easy to fit. The service was excellent and very efficient with special mention to Jade, who processed the order. The delivery was remarkable, ordered 22.8.18 and received in the Channel Islands, (VAT free), 24.8.18, Couriers being Tuffnells to Portsmouth for shipment and local delivery by Pro Freight. Cannot recommend the whole service enough. Thank you!
Van Guard Accessories is rated 4.80 based on 147 reviews