Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
I got a window from vandemon it was the wrong 1 so I wanted to send it back so I phoned them and they were no help at all they told me I have to pay for return I was disappointed with that but I knew I had to if they weren't so I have been phoning parcel companies to return this so I can get my refund but with the size of the package the parcel companies want it on a pallet when it never came on 1 . I phoned vandemon back to see what we can do about this and they are saying it will cost me about £33 to send it back which is shocking and they would get back to me to get it returned and I still haven't heard a thing about it I am very shocked with what is going on so I will let you know what the out come is with this
Hi Stephanie,

We regret that you have felt it necessary to leave us this review. We understand that you ordered the wrong fitting window from us, and as stated in our returns policy, if a customer orders incorrectly they are responsible for the cost of returning an item to us.

I am sorry that you were dissatisfied with this, but can see that a full refund was processed for the order value, and we hope that you can understand.

Kind regards,
Van Demon.
Bought a transit Mk7 spoiler for a customer and collected. Upon opening the item it looked like it has been kicked around the floor for a month before packaging. To be fair the item was sealed in an opaque plastic bag and I'm pretty sure the damage was down to the original manufacturer.
I contacted support to try and negotiate a partial refund as it had to go to the body shop for painting before fitting to the customers vehicle, the call you back in 10 minutes turned into 4 hours and the final offer was 10% amounting to approx £11.50 or send it back, not much good when the customer is picking the vehicle up tonight! I have generously allowed them to keep the 10% as they must need it far more than i do. Avoid if you need any kind of customer support after your purchase.
good product. good price. fast efficient delivery. 5 stars does not go far enough.
Very easy transaction and really exceptional if you have any problems
Delivered what I wanted
Exceeded customer expectations
Van Demon 5 star review on 12th May 2017
IT doe's what is say's
Great products easy to read instructions good quality at a fare price
Van Demon 5 star review on 2nd March 2017
BOUGHT A PAIR OF WINDOWS FOR A T4 TRANSPORTER,THEY WERE DELIVERED VERY FAST,WHEN THEY ARRIVED I DIDN'T REALISE THEY WERE HANDED SO I CONTACTED VAN DEMON BY PHONE AND WAS TOLD WHICH SIDE WAS WHICH,VERY POLITELY,WILL BUY MORE WINDOWS IN THE FUTURE. ANDY GOUGH BIRMINGHAM.
Van Demon 5 star review on 23rd October 2016
Good quality and fit perfectly
Great fast delivery. Original part .well packaged. Will definitely use again . And £20 cheaper than my local vauxhall dealer (left hand side step for vauxhall vivaro)????
Great product, I used this glass on both the LH and rh of my van as it has twin sliding doors
Van Demon 5 star review on 16th September 2016