uSwitch Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend uSwitch
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact uSwitch?

Tell us how uSwitch made you happy

Telephone
8 - 9 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Amazing service! Griffin helped me out and he was lush, even waited on the phone while I called my current energy supplier for a reference number. Thank you so much for your help!"
Are you uSwitch? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wanted to switch gas and electric supplier. Uswitch found me a new deal and took care of the switching process in approx 30 mins. Lovely fella, very helpful and knowledgable -- great service. Lynne P./Newcastle"
"I'm very happy with my switch today, which was done by gentleman called Alex. l have saved £112 a year on my gas and electric."
"Very easy to navigate"
"source good prices, keep you informed during the year of offers, change of prices ect"
"Recently due to review energy provider. Was with eon whose renewal prices were not good. Used uswitch to compare numerous energy providers. Quick and easy to use. Provided me with all the details I needed and helped me identify a new company. Very good service and would recommend."
"Really easy and simple service to use. Sent email updates of the switching process with all the necessary information."
"It works OK but selection is cautious, and energy cost saving calculation is misleading. Savings shown are based on what happens if I don't switch. Well I'm going to switch or I wouldn't be there. So I need to find the best deal rather than see some calculation of savings based on doing nothing. They also don't include some of the best deals on offer, although admittedly some suppliers are a bit iffy, but that's for me to decide on not them."
"excellent service and opened my eyes."
"Dont use them they are bunch of scammers check my link if you interested save some cash personally saved over 400 just when switched plus witch my link you will recive 50 pounds welcome bonus https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/michal6442"
"I wanted to change my energy supplier so decided to contact uSwitch, who were really brilliant in handling everything for me. They went through everything with me, explaining anything I asked them to. I felt at ease knowing I had made the right choice by using Uswitch to help me, and would not hesitate in using them again for help in the future. I could not recommend them highly enough."
"Great prices and easy to use - paperless is great"
"sorted out my electricity bill"
"I have used Uswitch on two occasions now for quotes and switching suppliers. I found them very easy to use with good provision of numerous competitive quotes."
"Hassle free way to choose myour gas and electricity contract for the best deals."
"quick and easy to fill in"
"Not only do they offer amazing deals, but the service provided too is outstanding! Kept me up to date with my order with text messages and emails, and could not fault the speed of the delivery! Very impressed- would 100% recommended!"
uSwitch is rated 4.59 based on 17 reviews