uSwitch Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend uSwitch

How would you rate uSwitch ?

"It works OK but selection is cautious, and energy cost saving calculation is misleading. Savings shown are based on what happens if I don't switch. Well I'm going to switch or I wouldn't be there. So I need to find the best deal rather than see some calculation of savings based on doing nothing. They also don't include some of the best deals on offer, although admittedly some suppliers are a bit iffy, but that's for me to decide on not them."
"excellent service and opened my eyes."
"Dont use them they are bunch of scammers check my link if you interested save some cash personally saved over 400 just when switched plus witch my link you will recive 50 pounds welcome bonus https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/michal6442"
"I wanted to change my energy supplier so decided to contact uSwitch, who were really brilliant in handling everything for me. They went through everything with me, explaining anything I asked them to. I felt at ease knowing I had made the right choice by using Uswitch to help me, and would not hesitate in using them again for help in the future. I could not recommend them highly enough."
"Great prices and easy to use - paperless is great"
"sorted out my electricity bill"
"I have used Uswitch on two occasions now for quotes and switching suppliers. I found them very easy to use with good provision of numerous competitive quotes."
"Hassle free way to choose myour gas and electricity contract for the best deals."
"quick and easy to fill in"
"Not only do they offer amazing deals, but the service provided too is outstanding! Kept me up to date with my order with text messages and emails, and could not fault the speed of the delivery! Very impressed- would 100% recommended!"
uSwitch is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews