uSwitch Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend uSwitch

How would you rate uSwitch?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
mike

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about uSwitch in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Dont use them they are bunch of scammers check my link if you interested save some cash personally saved over 400 just when switched plus witch my link you will recive 50 pounds welcome bonus https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/michal6442"
Corinne Brown
Unverified Reviewer
"I wanted to change my energy supplier so decided to contact uSwitch, who were really brilliant in handling everything for me. They went through everything with me, explaining anything I asked them to. I felt at ease knowing I had made the right choice by using Uswitch to help me, and would not hesitate in using them again for help in the future. I could not recommend them highly enough."
Jennifer
"Great prices and easy to use - paperless is great"
"sorted out my electricity bill"
"I have used Uswitch on two occasions now for quotes and switching suppliers. I found them very easy to use with good provision of numerous competitive quotes."
"Hassle free way to choose myour gas and electricity contract for the best deals."
Tom Fern
"quick and easy to fill in"
"Not only do they offer amazing deals, but the service provided too is outstanding! Kept me up to date with my order with text messages and emails, and could not fault the speed of the delivery! Very impressed- would 100% recommended!"
uSwitch is rated 4.38 based on 8 reviews