Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
I ordered online in October and my card was charged. 12 days later I enquired about an expected delivery date because I hadn't received anything. I received no response. I emailed a few times again. I received no reply to those emails either. I have had to ask my credit card company to recharge Urban Veda. I'm at the furthest end of the dissatisfied scale regarding Urban Veda.
They deleted my review. That is just NOT DONE! Please exercise caution whilst dealing with these hoodlums.
I am in love with the Sandalwood botanical line. I have oily, Sensative acne prone skin. I Started using the soothing sandlewood Day and soothing sandlewood night cream and my face was better in one week. It even correct my Oily skin. I recommend urban veda to my sister who love it this brand is a game changer and 100% pure as a vegan with super sensitive skin it's very hard to find product without all that nasty stuff inside which is so harmful to us. I'm glad I found urban veda. Thank you Tanya for all your help coleen.
Beautiful skin care products from Urban Veda. I am using all of the Radiance skincare range after receiving as a gift and have already ordered new ones as I don't want to run out. The facial wash, polisher, toner and creams leave skin feeling fresh and glowing and have a beautiful scent. Honestly the best products I have used on my face. Added bonus of GM free and not tested on animals.
Absolutely fantastic brand I love whole ethos and history behind the brand also my skin has never looked so good will definitely recommend this brand to everyone thank you urban veda
I love this company and the products they make. My mature skin loves them and my “young” acne is improved a ton since i started using their products. Try them! You won’t be disappointed!
I was given a tester from my friend and fell in love with this brand. My favourite is the oil. I use the yellow soothing one and after using it even just twice there were major differences. I often get dry patches from wearing make up every day at work. My skin often flakes. The oil is a game changer. I am also using body lotion and face wash. Love them all. Feels and smells like you have just come from a facial. I got some testers with my order and I have passed them onto my friends as I think this product is so good. Love it, great job!!
I have used Urban Veda products for a year now and have seen real improvements in the quality of my skin. My prederred product is the Turmeric + Botanics Radiance Oil together with the Day & Night cream. Very luxurious feel to the skin when applying.
I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried everything. I was recommended Urban Veda's Soothing range and i haven't experienced any irritations. The body lotion is simply beautiful!
The soothing Day Cream, in particular, made my face burn. I will not be able to use it, again , on my face and I am very disappointed.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a reaction to our Soothing Day Cream. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Hi I sent the following to your customer service on 29/7 & received no response: I saw a favorable review of your products online. I then visited your website & did the questionnaire for "what's your dosha". I have dry, acne prone skin and was recommended the reviving skincare range which was presented as being suitable for all doshas. I really liked the quality and smell of the products but the reviving day and night cream caused very bad breakouts. I don't think these products are suitable for acne prone skin and shouldn't be advertised as being suitable for all skin types. I am unhappy about spending over €50 on products I cannot use and won't be ordering from your site again.
I've tried so many different brands for my sensitive, adult acne prone, oily but peely skin. Nothing has been as instantly calming and nourishing for it as the Soothing Urban Veda range (the orange one). My redness is reduced, skin is not peeling as much but isn't oily. Plus the products smell AMAZING!
I've never found a brand that's suited my skin so well!
This is a lovely range to use i was very surprised how soft my skin was after using the facial scrub a few times .I have a very good skin care routine anyway and have had since the age of 15 but am seriously considering changing my current products and using the full range of the radiance range .
Love it! The only face cream doesn't give me break outs in long term use. Delicious smell of shower gel And amazing toner for oily skin Thank you
Only been using the moisturiser for around a week and my skin feels great. Fab service too.
Love the products, been using them for years bought locally. However, when contacting Urban Veda direct and placing an order, they managed to send me someone else's order which displeased me greatly. The other person's order had all their personal details of which I can only presume that they got mine. Not very professional at all. Perhaps more marketing would benefit people like myself who wish to be able to buy the products locally and over the counter. not a good experience.
I have been using Urban Veda products for a few years now. I noticed that my skin had recently changed and become more oily. I retook the 'what's your Dosha' on the website which recommended the soothing range for me. I have been using it for a week or so now and have already seen an improvement in my skin. It looks more plump, refreshed and is already less oily.
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews