Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
Beware- a number of people have said their reviews have been deleted. This company deleted my comment on Instagram asking them to contact me. How unprofessional is this? What have you got to hide? Dishonesty by a company is worrying. If this is how they conduct business what else are you being dishonest about? Should your products be trusted? Will not be giving them my custom anymore and will tell others not to either.
They deleted my review. That is just NOT DONE! Please exercise caution whilst dealing with these hoodlums.
I ordered online in October and my card was charged. 12 days later I enquired about an expected delivery date because I hadn't received anything. I received no response. I emailed a few times again. I received no reply to those emails either. I have had to ask my credit card company to recharge Urban Veda. I'm at the furthest end of the dissatisfied scale regarding Urban Veda.
Hi I sent the following to your customer service on 29/7 & received no response: I saw a favorable review of your products online. I then visited your website & did the questionnaire for "what's your dosha". I have dry, acne prone skin and was recommended the reviving skincare range which was presented as being suitable for all doshas. I really liked the quality and smell of the products but the reviving day and night cream caused very bad breakouts. I don't think these products are suitable for acne prone skin and shouldn't be advertised as being suitable for all skin types. I am unhappy about spending over €50 on products I cannot use and won't be ordering from your site again.
Love the products, been using them for years bought locally. However, when contacting Urban Veda direct and placing an order, they managed to send me someone else's order which displeased me greatly. The other person's order had all their personal details of which I can only presume that they got mine. Not very professional at all. Perhaps more marketing would benefit people like myself who wish to be able to buy the products locally and over the counter. not a good experience.
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews