Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
Great service and products 💜 quick delivery outside UK in just 5 days.
Beware- a number of people have said their reviews have been deleted. This company deleted my comment on Instagram asking them to contact me. How unprofessional is this? What have you got to hide? Dishonesty by a company is worrying. If this is how they conduct business what else are you being dishonest about? Should your products be trusted? Will not be giving them my custom anymore and will tell others not to either.
They deleted my review. That is just NOT DONE! Please exercise caution whilst dealing with these hoodlums.
I absolutely adore the “Sandalwood & Botanics” range. The smell reminds me of being in a spa with the aroma of the oils that they use. I use most of the products in that range. I will definitely continue to buy more.
New to Urban Veda’s products but very happy with them so far, beautifully fresh scented and leaves my skin feeling wonderful, thank you x
I bought the purifying face wash for my acne prone skin (yes, even in my 30s!) and radiance day cream, I haven't had a breakout in the past few weeks and honestly can say my skin has never felt softer. The day cream is also the best I've ever used - moisturisers usually make my face greasy but this feels really velvety and light and you only need to use a tiny bit to cover your whole face. Love it and would highly recommend, have already bought as Christmas gifts for mum, sister-in-law and besties.
Absolutely fantastic brand I love whole ethos and history behind the brand also my skin has never looked so good will definitely recommend this brand to everyone thank you urban veda
I ordered online in October and my card was charged. 12 days later I enquired about an expected delivery date because I hadn't received anything. I received no response. I emailed a few times again. I received no reply to those emails either. I have had to ask my credit card company to recharge Urban Veda. I'm at the furthest end of the dissatisfied scale regarding Urban Veda.
Superb products - my skin feels wonderful!! Love the smell, texture and natural ingredients. Have referred friends and family to the range. Will be an ongoing customer.
Fast efficient delivery nice to get a few samples too
Very good quality and a lovely gift for anyone. Also good price range.
I love this company and the products they make. My mature skin loves them and my “young” acne is improved a ton since i started using their products. Try them! You won’t be disappointed!
I love Urban Veda products because they are pure, effective and smell heavenly. I have used them for some time now and my 75year old skin has never looked better. I use Reviving day and night cream and Reviving Hydrating Toner, which does exactly what it says. The service is excellent and swift. Can't recommend highly enough, as worth every penny.
I’ve had really bad skin for a few years now so I decided to try my very first vegan skincare brand and I have probably made the best decision for my skin!!! It’s nearly been two years and I haven’t broken out since x
Absolutely love Urban Veda Products! Purifying range is my favourite - I have been using it for while now and my skin has completely cleared as I’m prone to breakouts. It’s fantastic for oily/ blemished skin types. I would definitely recommend!!
I love the products this company make! It’s hard to find vegan products that actually work and these do a treat! I have terrible skin at times and their sandlewood facial wash works so well with my skin without over drying it. I also love their attention to detail and that they are ranged specially for each person in accordance to their Ayurvedic dosha system.
Urban Veda products are incredible! I especially love their radiance body lotion because my dosha is Vata and I have very dry skin. Highly recommend.
I love Urban Veda products - particularly the Radiance range (but they all smell amazing). It feels good to know that what I am putting on my skin is all natural and good for me as well. I am completely satisfied that I have found my go-to products be it for my body, face or in the shower. I particularly love the minis as I travel a lot and they are so useful for when you are going abroad, they are also perfect to pop in my bag for the gym.
This is a great brand. The soothing day cream and oil are fantastic. I have been using these for a while now and my skin loves it. Highly recommend these products!
I was given a tester from my friend and fell in love with this brand. My favourite is the oil. I use the yellow soothing one and after using it even just twice there were major differences. I often get dry patches from wearing make up every day at work. My skin often flakes. The oil is a game changer. I am also using body lotion and face wash. Love them all. Feels and smells like you have just come from a facial. I got some testers with my order and I have passed them onto my friends as I think this product is so good. Love it, great job!!
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews