Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
I almost bought your products liking the fact that the packaging says natural ayurvedic skincare. But the fact that there are still some nasties in the ingredients it put me off I'm afraid.
We're sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently working to improve out formulations to ensure they are as clean as can be, and shall be re-launching the range shortly. We hope that helps!
I like the principle of Ayurvedic skin care, and these products smell amazing, HOWEVER, they still contain nasty ingredients such as sulphates and Methylisothiazolinone. I enjoyed trying them, but will opt for something without these next time.
Sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently reformulating our product range to ensure we only use the best ingredients possible. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I like the product very much but not happy with the service. Delivered in 2 weeks due to holiday closure in Ireland but not aware of it. Promised extra samples as an apology but never received
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews