Urban Veda Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Urban Veda

How would you rate Urban Veda?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"because the product is amaizing the affordable price of a pleasant fragrance, the skin is moisturized and there are positive effects."
"Good service, I really like the products and the fact that they're aurvedic. Thank you."
Vicky Brammall
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love Urban Veda! I bought some of the Rose and Botanics Reviving range recently. It feels and smells like I'm at an expensive spa every time I use it! Customer services were great too, I had problems with my order to begin with, I live in the Isle of Man, but it was quickly sorted out and was kept updated."
Hi Vicky,
We're so pleased to hear how much you have been enjoying our Reviving range! (We have to admit that we're also huge fans!) It's also great to hear that you were well looked after by our team.
Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Christine Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Bought the soothing face cream. Love the smell and the texture. A little goes a long way and certainly helps my skin. Will be buying more."
Hi Christine, thank you for your kind words, we're so pleased to hear how well you are getting on with our Soothing Day Cream!
"I almost bought your products liking the fact that the packaging says natural ayurvedic skincare. But the fact that there are still some nasties in the ingredients it put me off I'm afraid."
We're sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently working to improve out formulations to ensure they are as clean as can be, and shall be re-launching the range shortly. We hope that helps!
Bernadette Katchoff
Verified Buyer
"The products I bought are great but the customer service process was protracted and delayed which almost put me off ordering. I emailed, no reply and phoned twice which was answered by a call centre. Both times they said they would leave a message for someone to call me back Finally when you got back to me after the second phone call all was fine."
Hi Bernadette, we are sorry to hear about the issues you faced with getting in touch. This is not usually the case and we are sorry that this was your experience. We shall investigate this further as it is not the type of service we like to provide.
"Light, creamy and easily absorbed. Lovely fragrance."
Great feedback, thank you!
Kerry Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Package came in 2-3 days beautifully packaged so nothing damaged would order again."
Great to hear it arrived safely!
Nikki Kimber
Verified Buyer
"I had a free sachet if radiance oil is n a magazine and it was so gorgeous I had to buy a bottle of it! It is great for my skin. I am going to try to buy Urban Veda products both for myself and as gifts for friends."
That is great to hear, we're so pleased to hear how much you love our brand new Radiance Facial Oil!
"Super quick delivery, loved the little surprises in the box :-) Products smell amazing and leave my skin feeling alive!"
So pleased to hear this! Thank you for your lovely comments!
"I received some free samples within a magazine I subscribe to and found the products to be very soothing on my skin. Therefore I placed an order and just love all the products I have tried. I also received some further free samples with my order too to try which is lovely and very much appreciated. Thank you."
We believe our products speak for themselves, so it's always nice to try before you buy! We're so pleased to hear how much you (and your skin) like Urban Veda!
Louise Cronin
Verified Buyer
"The Renewing Day Cream is gorgeous. It feels and smells beautiful and luxurious."
Thank you for your lovely feedback... we're rather fond of it too!
"I bought the Purifying Day cream, it's the best moisturiser I've ever used. I have acne-prone combination skin so it's very hard to find something mattifying that doesn't dry out my skin but this product does it perfectly. I mix in a tint to make a tinted moisturiser and it sits on my skin perfectly all day with minimal oil build up throughout the day. It doesn't break me out and a little goes a long day. I found out about Urban Veda at London Veg Fest where I spoke to really friendly staff who helped me find the right product, after receiving some extra sampled with my order I know I'll end up purchasing more! All products seem great! My mum tried the Reviving day cream and fell in love also, she has mature skin that's also prone to break outs so most moisturisers aimed at her age group are too oily but this product was perfect for her. Thank you :)"
We are so pleased to hear how well you have been getting on with our Purifying Day Cream - a great idea to turn it into a tinted moisturiser too! Great to hear that our Reviving Day Cream was such a hit with your mum too... perhaps a Reviving gift set might be the perfect Mother's Day gift ;)
"It is the third time I am ordering and I am always happy with the service provided. Always nice to have samples as well!"
That is music to our ears! Thank you for your kind comments, Nina!
"I ordered a handbag in my home town (Dublin) at the same time I ordered from Urban Veda, I have single handedly never encountered such great service, speed and efficiency from a company when on the other hand I’m on the phone daily to still locate the handbag! Fabulous service!"
We are so pleased to hear that, good luck with your handbag search!
Lizzi Walton
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful natural ingredients, no animal testing. I love the products and my skin does too. Quick efficient delivery"
We're so pleased to hear that, Lizzi! Thank you for your lovely comments.
Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
"I like the principle of Ayurvedic skin care, and these products smell amazing, HOWEVER, they still contain nasty ingredients such as sulphates and Methylisothiazolinone. I enjoyed trying them, but will opt for something without these next time."
Sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently reformulating our product range to ensure we only use the best ingredients possible. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
"Well worth the price: makes my skin happy and smells delicious. Great service too."
Making skin happy is our favourite thing! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
"Arrived promptly. Not tried it yet as it's a Christmas gift."
We hope they like it! Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
"I have been trying out different skin care regimes and think I have just found it with Urban Veda. It has made a real difference already!"
We are SO pleased to hear that! Which range are you using? Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Urban Veda is rated 4.60 based on 55 reviews