Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
My 11-year-old daughter absolutely loves the Urban Veda products! We care to support brands that care about the earth and Urban Veda definitely ticks the box. Also, who wants to use chemicals or nasties on beautiful young skin? Happy to have found products that are natural and highly effective. 🌿
I purchased the face wash and oil in the Radiance range as I have very dry skin. Both really helped to hydrate my skin. I am so glad I tried these and can’t wait to try the rest of the products in the range! It was great to receive the samples :)
Recently started using the Purifying Range and my skin couldn't be happier, I no longer feel the need to wear foundation to cover up. My skin can finally breathe, and I would definitely recommend Urban Veda to anyone who struggles to use products containing chemical ingredients.
The customer service is impeccable. I received my order in 2 days. I'm still using the products so will do a product review soon. The oil and moisturiser feels and smells amazing.
Prompt service, I appreciated the inclusion of a few sample sachets to test out products, the cleanser I ordered left my skin clean and did not dry it out.
Your products are amazing!! Within a week I have noticed a difference in my skin and am so pleased that I have started using this wonderful range!
Incredible fast delivery from the South African depo Loving how my skin feels ❤️
Great service and products 💜 quick delivery outside UK in just 5 days.
Beware- a number of people have said their reviews have been deleted. This company deleted my comment on Instagram asking them to contact me. How unprofessional is this? What have you got to hide? Dishonesty by a company is worrying. If this is how they conduct business what else are you being dishonest about? Should your products be trusted? Will not be giving them my custom anymore and will tell others not to either.
They deleted my review. That is just NOT DONE! Please exercise caution whilst dealing with these hoodlums.
I absolutely adore the “Sandalwood & Botanics” range. The smell reminds me of being in a spa with the aroma of the oils that they use. I use most of the products in that range. I will definitely continue to buy more.
New to Urban Veda’s products but very happy with them so far, beautifully fresh scented and leaves my skin feeling wonderful, thank you x
I bought the purifying face wash for my acne prone skin (yes, even in my 30s!) and radiance day cream, I haven't had a breakout in the past few weeks and honestly can say my skin has never felt softer. The day cream is also the best I've ever used - moisturisers usually make my face greasy but this feels really velvety and light and you only need to use a tiny bit to cover your whole face. Love it and would highly recommend, have already bought as Christmas gifts for mum, sister-in-law and besties.
Absolutely fantastic brand I love whole ethos and history behind the brand also my skin has never looked so good will definitely recommend this brand to everyone thank you urban veda
I ordered online in October and my card was charged. 12 days later I enquired about an expected delivery date because I hadn't received anything. I received no response. I emailed a few times again. I received no reply to those emails either. I have had to ask my credit card company to recharge Urban Veda. I'm at the furthest end of the dissatisfied scale regarding Urban Veda.
Superb products - my skin feels wonderful!! Love the smell, texture and natural ingredients. Have referred friends and family to the range. Will be an ongoing customer.
Fast efficient delivery nice to get a few samples too
Very good quality and a lovely gift for anyone. Also good price range.
I love this company and the products they make. My mature skin loves them and my “young” acne is improved a ton since i started using their products. Try them! You won’t be disappointed!
I love Urban Veda products because they are pure, effective and smell heavenly. I have used them for some time now and my 75year old skin has never looked better. I use Reviving day and night cream and Reviving Hydrating Toner, which does exactly what it says. The service is excellent and swift. Can't recommend highly enough, as worth every penny.
Urban Veda is rated 4.63 based on 113 reviews