Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
I have worked in the beauty industry for 20 years and Urban Veda has to be the most beautiful and effective products I have used to date. The smells and feel of the ranges are incredible and you can feel it feeding your skin with all the goodness in their formulations. A must have for every household. Vegan, cruelty free, sustainable gorgeousness !! 😍
The service delivery is awful. I ordered 2 products, when my delivery arrived I realized one of my products was not included. I then made the necessary enquiries via phone as emails were not responded to. I was told the product would be delivered ASAP. I received a delivery the next day only to find that the wrong product was delivered... I'm not impressed
Hi Bina, Are you able to let us know where you purchased your products from and where you live? I cannot see any orders from our UK website under your name or that order number and no emails from your name either! Emails are responded to within 24 hours so I would love to hear more. Thanks!
It's a fraud company, don't trust them
Invigorating for the mind and body.
I highly recommend trying Urban Veda products, especially if you have dry or sensitive skin. Even the exfoliators are gentle but still very effective, and all of their ingredients are natural and safe. I'm a total convert to this brand after years of searching for the right products. Thank you Urban Veda team!
I used the Urban Veda soothing daily facial wash twice without a problem. On the third occasion it left my face 'RED, BURNING AND IRRITATED'. I purchased a range of Urban Veda products to compliment the face wash. I was shocked and disappointed by the reaction on my face that I feel unwilling to use the other products. I purchased from Holland and Barrett £50 + for all. Delivered quickly.
Really pleased with all the products I purchased. They smell amazing & lovely on my skin. The service was excellent.
I discovered these products by chance when I was looking for ayurvedic cosmetics and loved all I've received and used so far: facial wash, hydrating wash, cream - they all smell amazing and leave my skin fresh without it glance too much. The ordering process and delivery were super fast and the products arrived in a paper environment-friendly paper package with some samples inside. But I must say the import duty to deliver it to countries outside of the UK (I had it delivered to Asia and the EU) is just too much - it comes to 30-50% more on top of the invoiced price, which is too much for me and sadly won't be ordering again. If you manage to have the products available in stores in the EU countries and/or other major markets, that would be great.
Was very pleased with my.products and the service received when ordering
Excellent products, both the day and night face cream. I've used them for several months now and my skin appears to like them.
Superb service. Good quality products at good prices and the free samples are a lovely touch along with a bottle of free hand sanitizer.
Very good
I bought the whole Urban Veda Radiance range and I have not seen ANY results. My face/skin is still DRY and DULL, just like it was before. I think I've now been using the products for a full month and there is NOTHING. that has changed about my skin or nobody. Not even a R500 facial oil has brought me any radiance. I'm very much disappointed.
Gorgeous scent and so relaxing. I love the sandalwood products
Great products. Quick delivery.
Just posting an update - I think this is important to pass on: Someone from Urban Veda has emailed me. It really was a very nice email, very genuine & personal. They clearly really took the time to write a proper, detailed response. They said they have noticed the recent changes and will be working on restoring the product [and others] to their former glory. They were very certain about that, seemed very determined to put it right. The person [I don't want to give away who they are] who contacted me seems to have pretty much the same feelings about the product as I do - i.e. they're not happy about the changes & want to bring back the good old stuff. They are definitely a fan of the good old stuff. They said my "favourite moisturiser will exist again"! :) That was brilliant - really good news! :) They have also offered a refund, which of course I appreciate. I feel really mean about my previous post now! I'm so glad they're bringing back the product as it used to be - I'll definitely be buying it!
Why has the formula of the Revive Day Cream been changed to a horrible cheaper one with NO rose oil, no clove oil, no geranium oil, no rose-geranium oil & no organic pomegranate juice [no pomegranate juice at all]? You've RUINED it! But it still costs the same! It doesn't moisturise AT ALL anymore! The lovely light yet rich silky texture & wonderful smell is gone! Is that why I can't post a review on Holland & Barrett [unlike all those fake accounts that all posted within the last 17 hours & are identical to the reviews that also popped up on Urban Veda's website 4 days ago]? I posted a review to the Urban Veda site - but it's nowhere to be seen - I wonder why! What a shame - you used to make something wonderful & now you've replaced it with an inferior, low quality product. I've been using your products for years. You were my favourite brand. The rose day cream was the best out there........until this year. You really messed it up.
Thanks good for my Sensitive face😘
I received my order in good time with a lovely surprise of samples in the box. Very happy with the customer service.
My 11-year-old daughter absolutely loves the Urban Veda products! We care to support brands that care about the earth and Urban Veda definitely ticks the box. Also, who wants to use chemicals or nasties on beautiful young skin? Happy to have found products that are natural and highly effective. 🌿
Urban Veda is rated 4.52 based on 132 reviews