Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
I love this company and the products they make. My mature skin loves them and my “young” acne is improved a ton since i started using their products.
Try them! You won’t be disappointed!
I love Urban Veda products because they are pure, effective and smell heavenly. I have used them for some time now and my 75year old skin has never looked better. I use Reviving day and night cream and Reviving Hydrating Toner, which does exactly what it says. The service is excellent and swift. Can't recommend highly enough, as worth every penny.
I’ve had really bad skin for a few years now so I decided to try my very first vegan skincare brand and I have probably made the best decision for my skin!!! It’s nearly been two years and I haven’t broken out since x
Urban Veda products are incredible!

I especially love their radiance body lotion because my dosha is Vata and I have very dry skin.

Highly recommend.
I love Urban Veda products - particularly the Radiance range (but they all smell amazing). It feels good to know that what I am putting on my skin is all natural and good for me as well. I am completely satisfied that I have found my go-to products be it for my body, face or in the shower. I particularly love the minis as I travel a lot and they are so useful for when you are going abroad, they are also perfect to pop in my bag for the gym.
This is a great brand. The soothing day cream and oil are fantastic. I have been using these for a while now and my skin loves it. Highly recommend these products!
I was given a tester from my friend and fell in love with this brand. My favourite is the oil. I use the yellow soothing one and after using it even just twice there were major differences. I often get dry patches from wearing make up every day at work. My skin often flakes. The oil is a game changer.

I am also using body lotion and face wash. Love them all. Feels and smells like you have just come from a facial.

I got some testers with my order and I have passed them onto my friends as I think this product is so good. Love it, great job!!
Wonderful products. The body lotion is very hydrating and smells divine. I also use the body and face scrub along with the daily facial wash. I highly recommend these products also.
I have used the daily face cream in the past and I found this to be extremely moisture rich. I will be purchasing the facial oil in the near future.
Beautiful scents -lovely to wear
Gorgeous products that smell great! I was given a Radiance gift set for Christmas and it left my skin feeling so good! I decided to take the websites quiz to order some products that we're tailored to my skin type- I bought the sandalwood and botanics cleanser, toner and moisturizers...unfortunately after a couple of days my skin decided they weren't the products for me. I'm disappointed (not with the products, but with my skins reaction), as they are so nice... I will try the Radiance range again in the future however as the products in the gift set left my skin feeling and smelling amazing! I'd recommend the gift set as a starter pack to anyone who wants to try out the products before ordering the full size! On a separate note, delivery was very speedy from the time I ordered, the website was easy to navigate and order through, and the product range is well priced!
Love the products as they really balance out my Pitta skin and feel like a pampering nourishing ritual.
Fantastic products, quick delivery and such a generous amount of samples!
Lovely product , had samples from Shaw’s store crescent limerick . Loved scent and loved product
Suzie was amazing!!! She was able to interpret what I had in my head and turn it into reality!!! She made me feel so pampered and created such a self care experience. The salon was beautiful and great atmosphere. Thank you so very much! Georgina
Wonderful Products!
Wonderful On-line Service & Delivery!
Always so nice to open your purchases & find samples too 😍 Love....
I am using the soothing body wash by Urban Veda - absolutely stunning scent just like the other body washes. I had samples of the face products which were really good and smell gorgeous. Would love to buy and use more body and facial products from Urban Veda: these are truly beautiful products!
Absolutely love this stuff it's the only thing I can use on my skin that doesn't cause a reaction. Highly recommend it
Amazing cream and lovely addverting
I first discovered Urban Veda through a sample of the Radiance day and night creams in a Beauty Box subscription several years ago now. I loved the formula, and the smell was divine so I found the website, purchased full size products and became a regular customer.
Over the years I have placed many orders with Urban Veda, and have always been super impressed with the efficient delivery service, and the kind and helpful advice from staff on social media if I have ever had a question. The free samples that often appear in my order are such a lovely touch too. I recently ran out of my Soothing products, and decided to retake my Dosha as my skin was feeling much oiler than it used to. I was recommended the Purifying range - and Wowee!! I am in love!
It is the perfect match for me, and has reduced the oil in my skin as well as reducing some large pores on my nose which means my make up sits better too. The smell is lovely and the formula glides onto my skin effortlessly. I also purchase the body wash which has been really refreshing on these hot summer days/nights.
I am so happy with these products and I recommend them to anyone whoever compliments me on my skin.
As well as great products, all packaging is recyclable, ingredients are natural, vegan and not tested on animals to boot which is very important to me as a consumer. I will continue to be a supporter and customer of Urban Veda for many years to come.
I was first introduced to urban Veda products through the NeST charity of whom I support due to my son suffering from nephrotic syndrome, I have used numerous products over the years and can honestly say these are the best products, I love the fact that they use natural ingredients and cater for all different skin types, they feel amazing on your skin, I use the pitta products & particularly like the soothing facial oil you don’t need much & it lasts for ages! The facial wash is fab too, I have purchased the Travel set twice now as they are very handy the introduction of a night cream in the set would make it perfect.
Have highly recommended to friends & family ❤️