Urban Veda Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Urban Veda

How would you rate Urban Veda?

Monica Harding
Verified Buyer
"The Sandalwood essence only added to the effectiveness of the products."
Lizzi Walton
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products not tested on animals and great service"
Marie Ortu
Verified Buyer
"I chose a trial pack of the Radiance facial care. It smelt lovely, went on like a dream and I have had a few compliments on how clear my skin looks. I have now purchased the full size face cream for myself and a trial set for my sister."
"Great products. However, I was slightly disappointed that there were no samples in my £100 order box!"
"Love these products, they feel fantastic on your skin and they smell great 👍🏼"
Jennifer North
Verified Buyer
"Smelt great but left my skin red and itchy ."
Hi Jennifer, we are sorry to hear that you experienced this discomfort. Perhaps you may have faced an allergic reaction to a particular ingredient? Unfortunately we can face reactions to almost anything, so it is difficult to pinpoint the cause. Should irritation continue, please consider a consultation from your GP.
"I got this as a sample and tried it. To my surprise it was very smooth and made my face feel soft. To top it all up, it smelt nice and was made from natural ingredients. I then went an ordered the radiance day and night cream and really love using the product. Makes my face feel soft again. An amazing product."
We're so pleased to hear this, thank you for your kind words!
"The products are excellent. I regret that the toner I bought was too harsh for my sensitive skin but the cream is a lovely texture, is quickly absorbed and smells wonderful"
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
"Great quality products. Handy travel sizes make great gifts."
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
"because the product is amaizing the affordable price of a pleasant fragrance, the skin is moisturized and there are positive effects."
Thank you, we're pleased you like it!
"Good service, I really like the products and the fact that they're aurvedic. Thank you."
Thank you, we're so pleased!
Vicky Brammall
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love Urban Veda! I bought some of the Rose and Botanics Reviving range recently. It feels and smells like I'm at an expensive spa every time I use it! Customer services were great too, I had problems with my order to begin with, I live in the Isle of Man, but it was quickly sorted out and was kept updated."
Hi Vicky,
We're so pleased to hear how much you have been enjoying our Reviving range! (We have to admit that we're also huge fans!) It's also great to hear that you were well looked after by our team.
Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
Christine Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Bought the soothing face cream. Love the smell and the texture. A little goes a long way and certainly helps my skin. Will be buying more."
Hi Christine, thank you for your kind words, we're so pleased to hear how well you are getting on with our Soothing Day Cream!
"I almost bought your products liking the fact that the packaging says natural ayurvedic skincare. But the fact that there are still some nasties in the ingredients it put me off I'm afraid."
We're sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently working to improve out formulations to ensure they are as clean as can be, and shall be re-launching the range shortly. We hope that helps!
Bernadette Katchoff
Verified Buyer
"The products I bought are great but the customer service process was protracted and delayed which almost put me off ordering. I emailed, no reply and phoned twice which was answered by a call centre. Both times they said they would leave a message for someone to call me back Finally when you got back to me after the second phone call all was fine."
Hi Bernadette, we are sorry to hear about the issues you faced with getting in touch. This is not usually the case and we are sorry that this was your experience. We shall investigate this further as it is not the type of service we like to provide.
"Light, creamy and easily absorbed. Lovely fragrance."
Great feedback, thank you!
Kerry Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Package came in 2-3 days beautifully packaged so nothing damaged would order again."
Great to hear it arrived safely!
Nikki Kimber
Verified Buyer
"I had a free sachet if radiance oil is n a magazine and it was so gorgeous I had to buy a bottle of it! It is great for my skin. I am going to try to buy Urban Veda products both for myself and as gifts for friends."
That is great to hear, we're so pleased to hear how much you love our brand new Radiance Facial Oil!
"Super quick delivery, loved the little surprises in the box :-) Products smell amazing and leave my skin feeling alive!"
So pleased to hear this! Thank you for your lovely comments!
"I received some free samples within a magazine I subscribe to and found the products to be very soothing on my skin. Therefore I placed an order and just love all the products I have tried. I also received some further free samples with my order too to try which is lovely and very much appreciated. Thank you."
We believe our products speak for themselves, so it's always nice to try before you buy! We're so pleased to hear how much you (and your skin) like Urban Veda!
Urban Veda is rated 4.59 based on 64 reviews