Urban Veda Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Urban Veda

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy

"I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried everything. I was recommended Urban Veda's Soothing range and i haven't experienced any irritations. The body lotion is simply beautiful!"
"I recently came across Urban Veda and have not looked back since. The natural ingredients are so kind to my skin whilst still hydrating and cleansing properly. Would highly recommend!"
"Totally love this product. Using the reviving renewal products. My skin is flawless, glowing and soft. People have commented on how well I look since using your skin care. Prices may look expense but a little goes a long way. I am very happy with my purchases and highly recommend the products."
"Fantastic products, quick delivery and such a generous amount of samples!"
"Lovely product , had samples from Shaw’s store crescent limerick . Loved scent and loved product"
"Suzie was amazing!!! She was able to interpret what I had in my head and turn it into reality!!! She made me feel so pampered and created such a self care experience. The salon was beautiful and great atmosphere. Thank you so very much! Georgina"
"Wonderful Products! Wonderful On-line Service & Delivery! Always so nice to open your purchases & find samples too 😍 Love...."
"I am using the soothing body wash by Urban Veda - absolutely stunning scent just like the other body washes. I had samples of the face products which were really good and smell gorgeous. Would love to buy and use more body and facial products from Urban Veda: these are truly beautiful products!"
"Absolutely love this stuff it's the only thing I can use on my skin that doesn't cause a reaction. Highly recommend it"
"Amazing cream and lovely addverting"
"I was first introduced to urban Veda products through the NeST charity of whom I support due to my son suffering from nephrotic syndrome, I have used numerous products over the years and can honestly say these are the best products, I love the fact that they use natural ingredients and cater for all different skin types, they feel amazing on your skin, I use the pitta products & particularly like the soothing facial oil you don’t need much & it lasts for ages! The facial wash is fab too, I have purchased the Travel set twice now as they are very handy the introduction of a night cream in the set would make it perfect. Have highly recommended to friends & family ❤️"
"I have used their products previously but this is my first experience of the Rose + Botanics range. Great products so I have high hopes."
"Great product & fantastic service. Thank you"
"I adore Urban Veda products, after discovering them at Wellfest I now use the entire Radiance range. My skin looks so much healthier, and feels so much better. Can't recommend it enough, can't see me using anything else in future."
"Prompt delivery and lovely products"
"very nourishing creams targeted for each specific skin type. grateful to have accidentally discovered them as they contain excellent natural ingredients. I use the Radiance range and have reordered it as it works with my fine delicate mature skin and nourishes it the moment I put it on. Thank you Urban Veda !"
"The Sandalwood essence only added to the effectiveness of the products."
Thank you Monica, we're rather fond of our Soothing range too!
"Fantastic products not tested on animals and great service"
Thank you so much Lizzi!
"Great products. However, I was slightly disappointed that there were no samples in my £100 order box!"
"Love these products, they feel fantastic on your skin and they smell great 👍🏼"
Thank you for your kind words, Lisa! We're so pleased to hear how much you are enjoying our products!
Urban Veda is rated 4.64 based on 73 reviews