Urban Veda Reviews

Urban Veda have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service. Full Insights

89% of reviewers recommend Urban Veda

How would you rate Urban Veda ?

"I was first introduced to urban Veda products through the NeST charity of whom I support due to my son suffering from nephrotic syndrome, I have used numerous products over the years and can honestly say these are the best products, I love the fact that they use natural ingredients and cater for all different skin types, they feel amazing on your skin, I use the pitta products & particularly like the soothing facial oil you don’t need much & it lasts for ages! The facial wash is fab too, I have purchased the Travel set twice now as they are very handy the introduction of a night cream in the set would make it perfect. Have highly recommended to friends & family ❤️"
"I have used their products previously but this is my first experience of the Rose + Botanics range. Great products so I have high hopes."
"Great product & fantastic service. Thank you"
"I adore Urban Veda products, after discovering them at Wellfest I now use the entire Radiance range. My skin looks so much healthier, and feels so much better. Can't recommend it enough, can't see me using anything else in future."
"Prompt delivery and lovely products"
"very nourishing creams targeted for each specific skin type. grateful to have accidentally discovered them as they contain excellent natural ingredients. I use the Radiance range and have reordered it as it works with my fine delicate mature skin and nourishes it the moment I put it on. Thank you Urban Veda !"
"The Sandalwood essence only added to the effectiveness of the products."
Thank you Monica, we're rather fond of our Soothing range too!
"Fantastic products not tested on animals and great service"
Thank you so much Lizzi!
"Great products. However, I was slightly disappointed that there were no samples in my £100 order box!"
"Love these products, they feel fantastic on your skin and they smell great 👍🏼"
Thank you for your kind words, Lisa! We're so pleased to hear how much you are enjoying our products!
"Smelt great but left my skin red and itchy ."
Hi Jennifer, we are sorry to hear that you experienced this discomfort. Perhaps you may have faced an allergic reaction to a particular ingredient? Unfortunately we can face reactions to almost anything, so it is difficult to pinpoint the cause. Should irritation continue, please consider a consultation from your GP.
"I got this as a sample and tried it. To my surprise it was very smooth and made my face feel soft. To top it all up, it smelt nice and was made from natural ingredients. I then went an ordered the radiance day and night cream and really love using the product. Makes my face feel soft again. An amazing product."
We're so pleased to hear this, thank you for your kind words!
"The products are excellent. I regret that the toner I bought was too harsh for my sensitive skin but the cream is a lovely texture, is quickly absorbed and smells wonderful"
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
"Great quality products. Handy travel sizes make great gifts."
Thank you for your lovely feedback!
"because the product is amaizing the affordable price of a pleasant fragrance, the skin is moisturized and there are positive effects."
Thank you, we're pleased you like it!
"Good service, I really like the products and the fact that they're aurvedic. Thank you."
Thank you, we're so pleased!
"Absolutely love Urban Veda! I bought some of the Rose and Botanics Reviving range recently. It feels and smells like I'm at an expensive spa every time I use it! Customer services were great too, I had problems with my order to begin with, I live in the Isle of Man, but it was quickly sorted out and was kept updated."
Hi Vicky,
We're so pleased to hear how much you have been enjoying our Reviving range! (We have to admit that we're also huge fans!) It's also great to hear that you were well looked after by our team.
Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
"I almost bought your products liking the fact that the packaging says natural ayurvedic skincare. But the fact that there are still some nasties in the ingredients it put me off I'm afraid."
We're sorry to hear that! Please be assured that we are currently working to improve out formulations to ensure they are as clean as can be, and shall be re-launching the range shortly. We hope that helps!
"The products I bought are great but the customer service process was protracted and delayed which almost put me off ordering. I emailed, no reply and phoned twice which was answered by a call centre. Both times they said they would leave a message for someone to call me back Finally when you got back to me after the second phone call all was fine."
Hi Bernadette, we are sorry to hear about the issues you faced with getting in touch. This is not usually the case and we are sorry that this was your experience. We shall investigate this further as it is not the type of service we like to provide.
"Light, creamy and easily absorbed. Lovely fragrance."
Great feedback, thank you!
Urban Veda is rated 4.59 based on 63 reviews