Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
New to Urban Veda’s products but very happy with them so far, beautifully fresh scented and leaves my skin feeling wonderful, thank you x
Beautiful scents -lovely to wear
Gorgeous products that smell great! I was given a Radiance gift set for Christmas and it left my skin feeling so good! I decided to take the websites quiz to order some products that we're tailored to my skin type- I bought the sandalwood and botanics cleanser, toner and moisturizers...unfortunately after a couple of days my skin decided they weren't the products for me. I'm disappointed (not with the products, but with my skins reaction), as they are so nice... I will try the Radiance range again in the future however as the products in the gift set left my skin feeling and smelling amazing! I'd recommend the gift set as a starter pack to anyone who wants to try out the products before ordering the full size! On a separate note, delivery was very speedy from the time I ordered, the website was easy to navigate and order through, and the product range is well priced!
Great products. However, I was slightly disappointed that there were no samples in my £100 order box!
The products I bought are great but the customer service process was protracted and delayed which almost put me off ordering. I emailed, no reply and phoned twice which was answered by a call centre. Both times they said they would leave a message for someone to call me back Finally when you got back to me after the second phone call all was fine.
Hi Bernadette, we are sorry to hear about the issues you faced with getting in touch. This is not usually the case and we are sorry that this was your experience. We shall investigate this further as it is not the type of service we like to provide.
It helps clear my rosacea
That is fantastic news! Which products are you using? Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I love the texture and feel of this face wash. It does a great job at taking all my makeup off. It smells gorgeous but my only criticism would be that it is maybe a little too scented. Otherwise it's perfect
My skin seems well nourished and unblemished since using it
Lovely smelling product. Good service.
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews