Urban Veda Reviews

Read Urban Veda Reviews

02084590909

info@urbanveda.com

Tell us how Urban Veda made you happy
The soothing Day Cream, in particular, made my face burn. I will not be able to use it, again , on my face and I am very disappointed.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a reaction to our Soothing Day Cream. Best wishes, Urban Veda Team
I love the products. The pure natural ingredients are fantastic, not tested on animals and ethically sourced all make them the best on the market. Delivery is quick as well. I would love a face mask or two to top up the products. Love them
I just love the scent of my urban veda body moisturiser, it makes me happy :)
Lovely products and great service
Hi I sent the following to your customer service on 29/7 & received no response: I saw a favorable review of your products online. I then visited your website & did the questionnaire for "what's your dosha". I have dry, acne prone skin and was recommended the reviving skincare range which was presented as being suitable for all doshas. I really liked the quality and smell of the products but the reviving day and night cream caused very bad breakouts. I don't think these products are suitable for acne prone skin and shouldn't be advertised as being suitable for all skin types. I am unhappy about spending over €50 on products I cannot use and won't be ordering from your site again.
I like the product very much but not happy with the service. Delivered in 2 weeks due to holiday closure in Ireland but not aware of it. Promised extra samples as an apology but never received
Excellent customer service and the products smell amazing! I feel like a Goddess in the mornings after I cleanse and moisturise!
I have been using Urban Veda products for a few years now. I noticed that my skin had recently changed and become more oily. I retook the 'what's your Dosha' on the website which recommended the soothing range for me. I have been using it for a week or so now and have already seen an improvement in my skin. It looks more plump, refreshed and is already less oily.
I feel pampered when I use the products. My skin has never been so clear, smooth, and refreshed-looking. Plus, the customer service. Seriously. The little note in each package. The samples. I feel a sense of self-care, whenever I purchase Urban Veda, at a price that I can afford.
I love this stuff - my rosacea is much improved
I've tried so many different brands for my sensitive, adult acne prone, oily but peely skin. Nothing has been as instantly calming and nourishing for it as the Soothing Urban Veda range (the orange one). My redness is reduced, skin is not peeling as much but isn't oily. Plus the products smell AMAZING!
I love these products - quality to the max!! They feel so good on your skin, are all natural and NO animal testing. The smell is amazing and they make me feel beautiful.
Prompt delivery ..lovely product . Affordable feels and looks like expensive high street brand .. and most of all it's all natural organic .. not tested on animals!
Love the product..go for the rose botanic range if you have a dry mature skin like I do .. wish you would expand your range to neck cream deodorants etc ..
I've never found a brand that's suited my skin so well!
Great products that really suit my skin and conscience.
I love the texture and feel of this face wash. It does a great job at taking all my makeup off. It smells gorgeous but my only criticism would be that it is maybe a little too scented. Otherwise it's perfect
Delivery was great and they included some samples in the box - perfect to keep for when I fly!
My skin seems well nourished and unblemished since using it
This is a lovely range to use i was very surprised how soft my skin was after using the facial scrub a few times .I have a very good skin care routine anyway and have had since the age of 15 but am seriously considering changing my current products and using the full range of the radiance range .
Urban Veda is rated 4.61 based on 106 reviews