UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

More Photos & Videos
UK Models 5 star review on 4th April 2018
Ryan Dhillon
More Photos & Videos
We were there today for a photo session for my daughter and having travelled from far we didn’t expect to wait for a long time. When we got there they just told us there is a water machine if we want water and to fill in a sheet. My daughter had her different hair and make-up done and she looked lovely. They used some accessories to put on her which shows they have passion in what they do. The service could have been a little better, but we took home perfect images of our little girl.
Went there today to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
I went there today with my shy little girl for her first photo shoot. I had to stay in the room with her so she can have her pictures done but she did love it. she wasn’t too fond of how they done her hair so she took it out midway and I had to redo it. The photographer was nice and patient with us. They used a floral headband on her hair which gave a nice touch to her outfit. This studio was definitely perfect for my little girl.
Just went there for a shoot and was happy with everything. The quality of photos, the friendly staff that were very accommodating. I was not disappointed at all.
They’re really great. No hassle or pressure. Everything runs smooth. You leave with amazing photos. its defo worth giving it a shot.
It was my first ever photo shoot and I’m happy I got the chance to have one through UK Models! They don’t make you feel like an outsider, friendly, give great advice. I was able to afford a package on a monthly basis and was happy that option was available.
The studio was a little crowded at the studio so felt a little overwhelmed as there were quite a lot of people waiting. Because it was busy there was quite a bit of waiting time. However, the staff were very professional and were able to deal with it in the correct way. I love the way they treat their staff from the make-up artist to the lady that was showing me my photos. was very impressed.
I came with my mum today for my photo shoot and I felt a little bad because she had to wait for me to have my pictures taken and then waiting to see the photos which took forever! But, that’s just a minor matter. We finally got to see the pictures and they were defo worth the wait! Really happy with how they turned out and glad I came.
It’s been a while since I had a photo shoot but after today’s shoot it reminded me just what I missed out on. I now feel more inclined and more serious to be a model and I can use their support to help me apply to agencies.
I bought home beautiful photos today. Some of the pictures the make-up looked too much but I know which ones I will use when I start to apply to agencies. The photographer knew what he was doing and knew how to take them from the right angles.
The studio was quite busy today but the way the staff handled it I don’t think I could. They were professional and still kept a smile on their face. They made sure everyone got seen and attended to and had their make-up done perfectly and shots taken. We defo had to bring the pictures home with us because they turned out really well!
No doubt great team with great expertise. Gave us a good experience and memories that we will never forget. Had an enjoyable day today and had nice photos to take home.
Feel amazing after my shoot today. The staff were really nice to me and it was such a good experience as it was my first time doing this. By the end of it, my nerves were overcome, and I realised this is something I can actually do and will want to pursue as a career.
I was at their studio today and it was good. I am a little camera shy, but I wanted to give it a go and see if I can increase my confidence. Which happened. The photographer was kind and was telling me how to pose. He understood that it was my first time and so told me to relax and not think about anything. I just went for it and because of my confidence, my photos were so amazing I couldn’t believe that it was me! I looked good and they came out stunning.
I bought my professional portfolio photos from there today and made a good choice to do so. The photos were lovely, and the photographer certainly done a good job. I was so happy I got to have some photos done outside because my outfits looked so much nice. Really happy J
I was invited down to have a photo session in London and it was all very new to me. One of the staff members didn’t seem to friendly but I chose to ignore it. I loved the make-up they done on me as I looked stunning in the photos. They didn’t apply a lot and so that was fine. My feedback to them is good and would say keep it up.
I needed new photos taken to update my portfolio and so attended a shoot their today and my photos were the best I have ever had. A little pricey but worth it!
Thank you, UK Models, for inviting me down and having my photos taken which I must say are impressive!
I was there today for my first photo shoot and it was fun. The studio looked after me and made sure I understood the process. A couple of my photos didn’t turn out nice, but the rest were amazing!
UK Models is rated 4.46 based on 571 reviews