UK Models Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"Came there today to have a professional shoot and everyone was nice apart from the make-up artist who didn’t do my make-up properly so I had to tell him so that he can correct it! I had so much confidence today taking my photos and my choice to buy the photos was a great choice made. Thank you!"
"My photo shoot was fun and creative today. The photographer was a friendly guy who told me the different ways to pose so when I saw my photos, I looked like I was a professional."
"We bought our daughter down today and we had a lovely day. She had a good time and took home some lovely photographs."
"My daughter came back home today from her shoot as I couldn’t attend with her but she was 23 so I let her do it herself. The photos are really good, my girl looks stunning. Thank you!"
"I love make-up and am a make-up artist myself so when the lady was doing my make-up today, I felt a little intimidated because she done it a lot better than me! She used the right concealer and done my eyebrows to look natural (I was overdo them). As she was doing it I was learning on the job. I had a good shoot today and will be spreading the word out there for anyone else looking ?"
"Hi there UK Models, I want to say thank you for today’s photo session. It went really well and I actually bought a package. Can I just suggest that the staff are a little friendlier when they approach you because I didn’t feel welcome at all at the first stage of walking in but other than that, my day was great."
"We got given great feedback today for our son’s shoot after getting to see his photos which were really amazing. Our son was born to do modelling and we were happy to give this a go. This is defo something we will pursue for him as a career."
"Happy to have bought my son for a shoot today with UK Models who looked after us and done a good job."
"Was a fantastic shoot for my little girl. Had good fun and we took beautiful pictures of her."
"Thank you for the lovely compliments today regarding Kayla’s photo shoot today. she loved it and wants to come back!"
"I had a fantastic day today with my son. The photo session was fun, we were treated well by the staff, we are happy."
"Just had a fantastic shoot but I only was allowed to wear 4 out of my 6 outfits that I had bought with me but i made sure that i wore the 4 best ones. The pictures were good but i did not like all of them. It was a great day overall and is not something i would regret doing."
"They took perfect photos of my daughter and made her look like an angel. The hairstyles did seem a bit too basic and feel they could have done more i mean she is only 10 but it was a good shout and we still bought the photos in the end and looking forward to kick things off with agencies."
"UK Models have been honest in their approach and have given us a day to remember."
"Give a good, memorable experience with photos that are perfect."
"Took my son there for his photo shoot and he had a good time. He is really bubbly and knows how to win people’s heart, today he won the photographer’s. He put on his best smile today and done all the poses he was told so having seen the photos there was no doubt in buying them."
"My photo session went ok. I didn’t like the amount of make-up that was put on my face but it reflected well in the pictures. The photographer was nice but she didn’t make much conversation with me, she showed me how to pose but didn’t communicate much. But having seen the photos i felt more better, they were really good! I felt reassured and i guess the staff knew what they were doing."
"Just got home from the photo shoot and it was one of the best ones i had been to in a while. The staff knew what they were doing and knew how to take the photos. And they were taken just how i liked them."
"I had a good day and it put a smile on my face so i can enjoy the rest of my day. I got into a bit of a pickle with one of the customers there as they had pushed me but we let it go, so that was a highlight. I purchased my photos because they were really great, the photographer done a real good job."
"Bought my daughter there for a shoot and it went really well. She didn’t like the lady doing her hair and started getting aggy so the lady let her hair out simple. It looked rough in the photos but thats how she wanted it and so we went with it and bought the photos of our little madam."
UK Models is rated 4.40 based on 453 reviews