UK Models Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"I just had my photo shoot and it was great. Great photos and staff."
Steve Martin
Verified Reviewer
"I had my photo shoot today and the pictures were okay, not anything special. I did love my make-up and I still have it on! If only my pictures were nicer but I did enjoy the day."
Jasmine Clark
Verified Reviewer
"Just came home from my photo shoot today and I cannot stop looking at my pictures. the photographer was amazing and did not expect him to give me these stunning pictures. Really happy, thank you!"
Jackson Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"I had a nice time today with Blue Rooms. My make-up was on point! But my hair styles didn’t really go with it nor did it go with my outfit. I thought this would have a big effect on the photos but the photographer showed me after each look I had and then I just felt relaxed. I’m glad I chose those outfits because I looked stunning in the pictures."
"Perfect makeover, quality and professional photos and talented individuals."
Dominic Smith
Verified Reviewer
"So happy with my photos and looking forward to start applying to the agencies and receiving work in the future!"
Shannon Hall
Verified Reviewer
"We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice. Please improve your waiting time :)"
"The staff were very lovely for the shoot that I had today. I felt gorgeous from the hair and make-up they done on me! The photographer really knew how to take the perfect photos from the right angles, with the perfect lighting! Thank you to all!"
Ashley Martin
Verified Reviewer
"I had a nice time today for my daughters shoot at Blue Rooms. This Company welcomed us and looked after us. Unfortunately, we didn’t purchase any of the photos cause we felt its a little expensive but it was a nice experience."
Hi Ashley, We're sorry about your waiting time. As you may have already seen we see a lot of aspiring models and we want to give every single person the best chance of becoming a model. We are currently expanding our studio capabilities and will be able to reduce the waiting time. We provide everyone with coffee coupons if the waiting time is longer. We apologise​ for any inconveniences.
"My shoot was great today, I loved it! I took home amazing photos! Thanks UK Models team <3"
Jordan Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"We had a fun day today for the shoot for my little girl. However, it could have been a bit better if the studio wasn’t too busy, it is a bit of a small studio and there were loads of clients, but the staff did handle it well and made sure everyone was seen and attended to. Please manage your time :)"
Joshua Allen
Verified Reviewer
"I must say, this Company is really good at what they do and know how to deal with clients. They have given me the best photos I have ever had and am pleased."
"We had a lovely day today and thank you to everyone for being ever so nice."
Sebastian Walker
Verified Reviewer
"We were just there for the shoot and we enjoyed it. Satisfied with the service we received. Was lovely. Waiting time could be improved."
Jessica Davis
Verified Reviewer
"We been there for a professional photo shoot for my son who loves the camera. He done so well today and if I had known this sooner I would have bought him before. The staff that work there are really nice and accommodating which is the type of things you look out for. Just want to say thank you."
Isabel Evans
Verified Reviewer
"I enjoyed my photo shoot today with The Blue Rooms. My photos were really nice and so were the staff. Thanks guys <3"
Yasmine Brown
Verified Reviewer
"These guys know what they’re doing, incredible talent, with great quality of photos. A beautiful studio with professional equipment and positive environment. But, one thing I hated was the waiting time. It's ridiculous to make me wait an hour to show my pictures!!!"
Natasha Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"This is a studio I would recommend to any of my friends and anyone in general that would like to have a photo shoot done with professional photos and with great advice from experts."
Imogen Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"The Blue Rooms studios were amazing. Talented individuals with great customer service and give you honest feedback."
Lilly Rogers
Verified Reviewer
"It was an absolute pleasure attending the photo shoot today considering I am a very shy person. I was made to feel comfortable which helped with the outcome of my photos which were gorgeous. I was discussing them with the gentleman at the end and he was very nice and gave me the best advice. Really pleased."
UK Models is rated 4.23 based on 244 reviews