UK Models Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"This is a studio I would recommend to anyone that wants to have a professional shoot with people that know what they are doing and talking about. They give genuine and honest advice."
"I had such a nice day, if only I got to stay there longer and have my make-up done again because it was so nice."
"The Blue Rooms are trustworthy and give you a quality service. They give you good tips throughout and make you feel good. Photos are slightly expensive."
"We just got home from a photo shoot for our little girl and we couldn’t have been pleased more. They looked after us, they were gentle with my little girl’s hair as she is very sensitive, the photographer was good. We were given loads of positive comments and advice and it comes to show that they are willing to help you."
"Just wanted to thank the old street photographic studios for this opportunity. I have become more confident to take pictures in front of the camera. Thank you!"
"We had a photo shoot at Pure Space today for our little boy and it went well. We did travel from far however and just wish there were more studios in my area. It took us about 2 hours to get there however, we had a nice time and as our little boy enjoyed himself, it made us happy that we forgot about the journey."
"I just had a photo shoot today at Old street photographic studios and it was good. The studio was lovely and well done up. I was looked after, got some lovely photos and now looking forward to applying to model agencies. Thank you Sally! You're amazing!"
"The staff were lovely, they took the best photos today. The weather was really hot, so it was kind of hard for me to concentrate. Maybe ill pick a better day."
Hi Connor, Sorry but nothing we can do about the bad weather. We have provided you and others cold water and some vouchers to buy drinks at the Portland cafe. Glad you like the photos.
"My photos are so nice! They made me look glamorous, even though I felt like it was a bit too much make-up on my face. Can’t wait to get started in applying for agencies."
"I attended my shoot today and I am so excited that I can’t stop thinking about it. They took amazing pictures and I really loved the headshots because you can see how beautiful I looked."
"They were really helpful and lovely. I found the studio quite cute and it’s located in central so basically everything nearby."
"A great team with great expertise. Great at doing their job! One minus thing: Please improve your waiting times. It's unacceptable. Especially parents with small kids."
"We just had a photo shoot for my 6 year old girl and she loved it. She kept getting hungry throughout the day but lucky I had a few snacks in my bag. They made her look like a little angel and we are just obsessed over the pictures!! It was really worth coming down and we are happy we did."
"I just had my photo shoot and it was great. Great photos and staff."
"I had my photo shoot today and the pictures were okay, not anything special. I did love my make-up and I still have it on! If only my pictures were nicer but I did enjoy the day."
"Just came home from my photo shoot today and I cannot stop looking at my pictures. the photographer was amazing and did not expect him to give me these stunning pictures. Really happy, thank you!"
"I had a nice time today with Blue Rooms. My make-up was on point! But my hair styles didn’t really go with it nor did it go with my outfit. I thought this would have a big effect on the photos but the photographer showed me after each look I had and then I just felt relaxed. I’m glad I chose those outfits because I looked stunning in the pictures."
"Perfect makeover, quality and professional photos and talented individuals."
"So happy with my photos and looking forward to start applying to the agencies and receiving work in the future!"
"We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice. Please improve your waiting time :)"
UK Models is rated 4.24 based on 257 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!