UK Models Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"I had a good shoot today and I can’t wait to use my photos to apply to agencies."
"I would recommend anyone that wants to go into modelling and something they are passionate about, to book with UK Models. They are genuine, friendly and make you feel welcome, as well as taking perfect photos. Be prepared to travel and have enough money to buy a portfolio."
"A nice studio to have professional photos taken. Was there today and pleased with the outcome!"
"My photo shoot went well today with UK Models who surprised me. Their service was great, staff were knowledgeable with that they were doing and they took amazing photos."
"Came down for a shoot today for my daughter with UK Models. happy with how they done her hair and happy that they did not apply a lot of make-up on her. She looked very natural and fresh faced. She looked stunning in her pictures and I would be recommending this studio to family and any friends."
"We had a fun photo shoot today for my little girl. UK Models were kind and trustworthy. They were good with my daughter and took very cute and professional pictures of her."
"UK Models staff you guys were brilliant today! I felt at ease considering how nervous I was when I got in. In love with my pictures and want to just say thank you!"
"I had a good photo shoot today with UK Models. Took a little long but it was a nice day. I now have professional pictures to apply to agencies with."
"After today I feel more motivated to take things seriously with modelling as I have been unsure. I had my shoot today after booking in with UK Models and they were really friendly."
"Writing to thank everyone at UK Models today. Customer service levels exceeded my expectations and my photos were gorgeous!"
"My photo session went well today, I was a bit tired but I still had a good time."
"UK Models were great today. Gave me a good experience."
"A nice studio with friendly staff at UK Models. They took the best photos and you can tell the staff know their job."
"Just got home after my photo session today and it was good. I didn’t buy my photos cause they were little expensive. but I had a good feel of how a professional shoot will go and honestly speaking, it went really well and the day ran so smooth."
"I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!"
"Just want to say thank you to UK Models for accepting me through and giving me the chance to have a professional shoot done. Enjoyed my time today and it was a really good experience."
"I just had a photo session today and am pleased that I was given this opportunity! Staff seem a little tired and overworked."
"My photo shoot went really well today even though I was really nervous! I booked with UK Models who have been great from start to finish! They have been helpful and looked after me today. So thank you UK Models!"
"Thanks to UK Models today for giving us a good opportunity for a photo shoot for our little boy. We are happy with how it went and happy we came down."
"We just had a shoot today for my little girl and we really liked it. The weather was not nice at all so we walked into the studio wet, but they used the hairdryer to dry it and styled her hair so nice. She was filled with joy when she came out after she had her pictures taken. She had pretty photos taken today."
UK Models is rated 4.27 based on 284 reviews