UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

We had a photo shoot at Pure Space today for our little boy and it went well. We did travel from far however and just wish there were more studios in my area. It took us about 2 hours to get there however, we had a nice time and as our little boy enjoyed himself, it made us happy that we forgot about the journey.
We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice.

Please improve your waiting time :)
My shoot was great today, I loved it! I took home amazing photos! Thanks UK Models team <3
I would like to just say a big thank you to the staff at Blue Rooms who looked after us today for a photo shoot for my son in London. We came for a lovely day out as he had the shoot and we absolutely loved it. The pictures were perfect, they were really lovely my son looked like the little models in catalogues.
Brilliant shoot, photos, staff. Pleased with the outcome. I can most certainly recommend this place to others that are looking to get a portfolio done and to get some good advice.
Grateful to have been given the opportunity to attend my photo shoot today with Blue Rooms. I got the most amazing photos and everyone was really nice to me.
I came to Blue Rooms today to update my portfolio and I couldn’t have been more happier. They took the most perfect photos, better than I thought they would come out. They have made today a pleasure. Thank you Blue Rooms.
Was a great shoot today for my little girl. Great service, good team. We got to see the photos and loved all of them. Really happy.
Being invited down for my shoot today was a big excitement for me. I have always wanted to do modelling and have a professional shoot done. Everyone was really nice, made me feel relaxed so my nerves went away. This allowed me to take proper instructions from the photographer and do my very best. Thank you Blue Rooms!
I had the pleasure of coming to Blue Room studios today for my very first photo session. As nervous as I was, it was overcome by the lovely and encouraging comments by the staff. Each played their part and gave me tips and advice. This is something you would like to see and expect.
Having went to Blue Rooms for my photo shoot today has really put modelling into a big perspective. It has opened my eyes to see that modelling is fun. You get to look glam with all the amazing make-up they do and the different hair styles for each look. I had 4 different looks with different outfits so it was good that I got a variety of different type of images. The photographer was really lovely. He told me how I should pose, when I didn’t know how to do a particular pose he didn’t get angry about it, he was calm and showed me. This is the type of people you want to come into contact with. It was a brilliant day for me.
If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it.
I’m really happy to have come down today for my photo session. I really felt like a model when I was having my pictures taken with the way the photographer told me how to pose. He was really professional and he knew what he was doing. He gave me some advice which was really nice. The make-up and the hair styles they done were perfect, you can tell these people have really good experience and work in high end jobs.
Happy with the shoot I had today with the Blue Rooms in London. A nice studio who make you feel welcome regardless of how busy it is. They attended each person that had the shoot and treated everyone fairly. A friendly atmosphere.
A good team at Blue Room studios with great expertise. They were kind and gave tips throughout. I'm quite a shy person but this wasn't a problem for them because they deal with people everyday! I've become more confident after the shoot. so thank you!
I rate Blue Rooms for giving me an excellent outcome with really amazing photos! In love with them. Thank you to everyone that was there today who helped me with everything!
Thank you to every single person that was working at the Blue Room studios today where I had my photo shoot done. I had a really good time, I loved my make-up, I still have it on! It was fun, the lady that took my pictures was really nice, she was telling me how I should pose and giving me some tips. I would recommend this studio for anyone looking to get a portfolio done.
Completely satisfied with the level of service there today. Blue Rooms is a pretty, modern refurbished studio with new equipment and professional cameras and lights. Everything was set up professionally. The staff were fantastic, friendly, supportive, giving honest opinions, they knew what they were doing so was reassured.
I would defo recommend blue rooms to anyone looking to get a portfolio. Went for a shoot today and was pleased with the quality of the photos. Level of customer service was brilliant, staff were friendly with everyone so it was a positive atmosphere. Photographer was professional and knew what he was doing. Pleased with it all!
Just seen my images again from the photo shoot I had with the Blue Rooms and I still can't believe it. I looked fabulous with all the glam hair and make-up and the different backgrounds. I had some photos taken outside which look superb! I enjoyed my day today and happy to have went.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews