UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

I took my son today to have his photos done with UK Models and it was a good turnout. He is usually very shy in front of others but the photographer took him in and made him feel comfortable and relaxed. He was very smiley in the pictures and the shots were great as if he was a model for Next! A good outcome and lovely photos.
My daughter had her first photo shoot today with UK Models after booking in with them. They made her feel at ease because she does get nervous in cases like this. luckily, it was just her and the photographer, so she didn’t have to worry if anyone was looking at her. She looked stunning in the pictures and there were a handful that were taken.
We had a great time today for a photo shoot for my son. We were treated well and got lovely photos of him.
We arrived to the shoot today a little late but didn’t get seen immediately so we had to wait. People were walking in and out and we started to get impatient. We were eventually seen and taken in by the make-up artist. They done a good job with her make-up it was really nice and bought out her facial features. When we saw the photos we didn’t believe that it was her and did not expect them to come out that well. We created a portfolio and got to take the photos home. We now need to wait for the website and the portfolio to come through.
I bought photos of my son today with UK Models for his photo shoot. They were lovely, and he looked adorable. The level of service we received today was good and we were happy to have been.
I applied to UK Models for my daughter as she loves the camera. When we got there they took care of us and made my little girl look like a little doll. They done some cute hair styles on her which I wouldn’t of known how to do myself. Packages were decent and I didn’t hesitate to purchase her photos.
Thank you, UK Models, for my amazing photo shoot today! I really enjoyed it and I love my photos. Its a little expensive but worth it.
After my photo shoot today I am pleased to say that I have made my mind up and now want to take modelling seriously. UK Models helped me to make this decision and I will be keeping in touch and acquiring your help for agencies!
UK Models have given us the best possible experience for a photo shoot, explained the process, applied perfect make up on my daughter and took outstanding photos.
Great Company. Trustworthy and reliable.
I went for a photo shoot today after being booked in with UK Models and I couldn’t be any happier. I felt dubious before I attended but I gave it a go and the whole day was a success.
A nice studio to have professional photos taken. Was there today and pleased with the outcome!
Came down for a shoot today for my daughter with UK Models. happy with how they done her hair and happy that they did not apply a lot of make-up on her. She looked very natural and fresh faced. She looked stunning in her pictures and I would be recommending this studio to family and any friends.
UK Models staff you guys were brilliant today! I felt at ease considering how nervous I was when I got in. In love with my pictures and want to just say thank you!
Writing to thank everyone at UK Models today. Customer service levels exceeded my expectations and my photos were gorgeous!
I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!
Just want to say thank you to UK Models for accepting me through and giving me the chance to have a professional shoot done. Enjoyed my time today and it was a really good experience.
Thanks to UK Models today for giving us a good opportunity for a photo shoot for our little boy. We are happy with how it went and happy we came down.
I had a nice day today for my shoot for UK Models and it was amazing! I loved my hair and make-up it was perfect for my face and outfits!
I really liked how they made me look, I looked stunning! They used the best products and I kept asking the lady about where she got them from because I’m so into make-up! They were really professional and lovely people.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews