UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Very efficient and polite service
Very easy to sort out the unoccupied property insurance that I required. I was so impressed with UKinsurance NET that I had no hesitation in using them for the second property that we bought. Excellent price & very good customer service.
First class service.
Professional, efficient and friendly in addition to being very competitively priced. Thank you!
Very competitive rates, good service, polite and efficient staff. Have four properties insured with UKinsuranceNET and would highly recommend them.
Smooth and easy
Clear and helpful information.
I was very satisfied with the advise I received about my Landlord Insurance.
I have not used the insurance. I am able to tell you that I dealt with Andrea from Darlington. She was polite, efficient, clearly told me all about the insurance. It was a pleasure to deal with her.
Excellent efficient service
Excellent service
Excellent online service and found me a good level of insurance cover with no fuss or unnecessary inconvenience. My online advisor was courteous and helpful. All in all a very gratifying experience
Easy system to navigate, good selection of insurance cover, ability to review and compare the different terms of insurance and excellent follow up from customer support.
The customer service advisor was very knowledgeable and provided a great service, ensuring I had the correct policy.

Thanks
Found company via internet. The person i spoke with was very polite, helpful and understanding. There were the usual questions but no bias like many others because i live in another country. Made the process so much easier.
I cannot praise this company enough. The service was brilliant and they went out of their way to ensure that I could obtain the policy that I needed and it was not a simple job! I am very impressed and would certainly use them again. Thank you.
Professional and good range of products
They are fantastic, so helpful and provide a great service. Very professional, helpful and friendly in their approach to business. I would highly recommend them for all your insurance needs and especially if you are looking for a bespoke personal service.
great if you need a quick short turn policy like i did and can cansal soon as you property is sold
I was very happy with the service provided, the agent was polite and got back to me as requested. Felt like i was informed well and details to my questions were a pleasure to be answered. And end of story i'm quite happy with my insurance quote/cost for property. Thanks!
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,458 reviews