UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Quick and easy
Gave mw good and prompt service at an acceptable price
Keep up to date on all information and they understood what I needed
Good value, though I made a mistake online so had to speak to an adviser. The adviser had access to the online form so I did not repeat everything
Having completed details online I was surprised to receive a phone call asking for more information. This gave me an opportunity to discuss the suitability of the policy and check that it matched my needs. Although I had cheaper alternatives I decided to accept what UKinsuranceNET were proposing.
IT WAS THOROUGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND COMPLETED OVER A WEEKEND!
Prompt efficient professional service all delivered at a reasonable cost.
Precise and accurate information plus had exactly the right policy for my need.
Reasonable prices
very friendly, professional and helpful throughout the process
Quick and efficient service
The interest shown by your adviser and the speed with which the necessary documents were completed by him.
The consultant was easy to converse with and had a clear understanding of my insurance requirement.
It was good enough to buy the product
Easy company to deal with always available over the phone and easy to use web siteb
They are professional and thorough. The system is easy to understand and reminders are sent when your insurance is about to expire. Rates quoted are competitive.
So easy to deal with- knowledgable staff who are very friendly
Easy process of renewal, comprehensive documentation sent through in paint English and easy to understand. premiums are reasonable.
Helpful friendly advisors