UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Very good customer service πŸ‘
I have using UKinsuranceNET for many years now. I am very happy with their service. I get reminder on time and renew process is quite straight forward.
I called UKinsurance NET once soon after I just purchased an insurance from it. I made an enquiry regarding COVID-19 impact and my call was answered promptly and I was provided advice diligently by your staff. My enquiry was also followed up after I finished the call, I felt very looked after.
Efficient service from UKinsuranceNET. Renewal details provided in advance and queries answered promptly. Smooth experience start to finish.
Very friendly and polite staff that offer a great professional service . You are given a timely reminder when insurance is due so that your property won’t be left uninsured to give you piece of mind .The insurance quote is always very competitive and you are well informed as to what the policy entails.
always advise when policies are due for renewal
Rates appear competitive
No one likes to have to pay for insurance and listening to terms is boring but advisers deal with enquirers in a friendly manner
Easy to get a quote, easy to ensure the needed cover, easy to make the necessary payment. Good documentation. On time reminder.
They are there to help when you need it.
Yes they make me happy , no problem at all the customer service who attended me explained every point to me.
I have used UKinsuranceNET for all my rental property insurance for several years. Each year the renewal quote is always competitive which means I don't have spend hours searching for new quotes. 9
Can always get a prompt reply
Straight forward no real issues
Simple terms, easy to understand, reasonable price.
Good customer service
Always very good at reminding us when our renewal is due and giving us options moving forward. Very competitive and works well finding cheaper solutions if necessary
Easy to renew my insurance but would have liked a cheaper price.
Contacting very easy and good
I am currently living under lockdown in Spain, but am due to return to the U.K. soon. The staff were helpful in advising what options were available to ensure that I was fully insured throughout the period of change
I have used Uk insurance Net for several years now.
I continue to use them because
1) I consider the premium to be very reasonable.
2) I have always had good customer service when speaking with staff.
3) and foremost ... every year without fail I receive a text / follow up call to remind me that the policy is due for renewal in plenty of time to prevent it becoming overdue .
This is invaluable to me as I am not very organised with my paperwork at times and so prevents a lapse in the policy.
Highly efficient with plenty of renewal reminders. Didn't get 5 stars simply because they wouldn't permit a hardcopy of renewal docs to be requested automatically.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,458 reviews