UKDUKAS Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS

Tell us how UKDUKAS made you happy

Telephone
Andrew
"I needed a docking station for my laptop, urgently. Having sourced one on Amazon UK, my dilemma was hiw to get it to Kenya. UKDUKKA came through quickly, effeciently and courteously. I'll use them again!"
Franklin
"Been using UKDUKAS since 2015. Over the years they've really improved on the overall customer experience. Most recently I used them for an ebay.co.uk purchase and was really impressed by both the delivery time and professionalism/ communication of the staff at the Nairobi office. Keep up the good work guys, I sure will be back. A little suggestion: On the website, make it so that one can submit to you a brief description of the item along with a link to the website where it is found natively on the website (see uploaded pic as an example). The current interface is very limiting and one cannot find, for instance, where household electronics fall. Please look into this. Thank you for your service once again."
"Best customer service, ordered items arrived on set time. Appreciated the service. Thanks"
"Professional experience. Advisory to secure and save hard earned money. Will not hesitate to do more business in future."
"Delivers in full and on time. They keep their word. Well done."
"Service good but replacing a wrong item is wanting."
"As a first time online shopper, i had serious doubts regarding the whole process and efficiency considering the disappointment stories i had heard of. You order shoes and get two left feet. But the UKduka team were excellent. Gave me the confidence needed for the first purchase and for sure i was not disappointed. Thumbs up for the great customer service and feedback. I am now a contact online shopper. In addition, the team also gives me guidance on which sites to visit when am looking for a particular item. Thanks again team. Am really enjoying this shopping experience with a whole range and variety of items to select from. If only the prices would drop a few shillings though..."
"Very fast delivery and excellent customer service."
Dear Andrew many thanks for the five stars rating we are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent customer rating especially this being you first order with us from Amazon. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS.
"Ordered 3 items first time. Received all 3 items. A good service offered. Very good customer service. Only wished for lower prices."
"Loved working with UKDUKAS. The delivery costs to my premises was also very fair and the delivery person was friendly and allowed me to pay for the delivery the next day. Already ordered my next item and cant wait for it to arrive :)"
"Efficient customer service, Good follow up once the order has been placed and quick delivery time. Very impressed."
Dear Franklin many thanks for the five stars rating as a long term customer (since 2015) we are truly pleased we have maintained the excellent standard of service delivery as expected. We are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent rating. We thank you for trusting us to collect the e-Bay collection only from the seller for the RARE JBL Northridge™ E250P - 250 WATTS RMS - 12" Active Home Subwoofer which we checked it was working and re-packaged it for you in Embu. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UKDUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
Dear Fred many thanks for the five stars rating we are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent customer rating especially this being you first order with us. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. We were glad to have delivered your items for you in Bugoma in 10 working from when the order was placed. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UKDUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
"Very good service. Prompt responses to queries and fast delivery times."
"Found it cheap and timely compared to vitumob!"
Dear Clement many thanks for the five stars rating we are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent customer rating especially this being you first order with us. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. We were glad to have delivered your items for you in Kericho (Litein) 11 working from when the order was placed. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
"I have been dealing with ukdukas for a long time. I have to say,overall I am happy and satisfied with their services."
"delivery on time but replies is not prompt."
"Please provide clients with statements."
"They Are Fast & Efficient"
"Excellent customer care. 100% satisfaction. Looking forward to more business. Keep it up."
"Been using ukdukas since 2015, great guys here and very efficient. Some delays in communication lately however, please check on that. Thank you for the service."
"professional and prompt"