UKDUKAS Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS

How would you rate UKDUKAS ?

"UK Duka helped me find a dress that was out of stock, accommodated a flexible payment plan and delivered my dress to me within the shortest time possible. Thank you UK Duka. You guys rock!!!"
"1. Communication - I found this to be very good and every time I communicated with UKDUKAS I was always left satisfied with the response. 2. Value for Money- comparing to other people who offer the service UKDUKAS gave me value for money 3. Fast- Turn around time from sending the link to delivery is very fast and good. I will definitely be a returning customer and I would recommend UKDUKAS to anybody."
"You have excellent turn around time on deliveries."
"Learned about ukdukas on Amazon UK through the writer of ( How to be a great church usher) by Madge Obaseki. Living in the rural of Kenya in Kakamega County I wondered how this book will reach me. I decided to give a try with ukdukas and voila the book is in Kenya within 14 days of my order and the guy@ukdukas kept communicating on phone and whattsap. Have revered my friends and family and looking forward to my next purchase. Asante sana ukdukas (Thank you a lot ukdukas)"
"I wish I knew you guys before....the service was fast,there was always good communication between me and the operators which make the all shopping experience safe and trustworthy..."
"its a nice shopping experience through you. keep it up."
"It was a great experience especially since they kept me informed throughout the transit.."
"on time deliveries"
"Really reliable guys and great customer relations too."
"Get things right at my door step from my favorite places"
"Service was prompt but a rather costly option with no tracking info and not quite sure how they misspelled both my names! (pet peeve)"
"Very responsive!"
"UKDUKAS have the best customer relatioship management strategy. They deliver the goods on time. Generally their service are efficient. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs something from the UK."
"They have made it easier for me to order things from UK which was a challenge before."
"The delivery is prompt, timely updates and Excellent customer care."
"Unique service"
"They follow up with me until I received the package. Good and friendly customer service."
"Excellent service! You made the ordering procedure simple and you kept me up-to-date all the way."
"It is was first time ordering and I was impressed with the speed and professionalism involved. The product was exactly what I ordered and this calls for repeat purchase. Thanks and keep up with good service."
"UKDUKAS was my second choice of vendor but I'm happy I didn't go through with my first choice. Was concerned that being an electronic it may not be handled carefully but they did a good job, even labelling the box as fragile. My order arrived in good time and condition. Many thanks to John, who made the delivery home. He was patient and helpful with setting up the machine so we could test it out. All in all a positive experience with UKDUKAS. They are now my top pick when it comes to making my next order from UK."
UKDUKAS is rated 4.50 based on 208 reviews