UKDUKAS Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS

How would you rate UKDUKAS?

"Prompt and professional service. I got what I ordered within 10 working days. But shipping costs more than double the original cost of the item!"
"I appreciate with everything your services are awesome"
"UKdukas kept their promise of delivery in exactly 10 days from placing and paying for the order."
"Even while some of my products took longer than expected, they kept calling to reassure me that all was fine, and that they were just experiencing delays in the shipping processes. Even if you're not buying an expensive product, they still treat you like you are of importance to their business. That is quite rare to see"
"My orders are always delivered at my convenience and i can made payments using local currency."
"The best online shop ever😍 very trustworthy...good deliverd are always exactly what one has ordered thankyou ukdukas"
Many thanks for taking your time and giving us five star feedback as a long standing customer with us we are very humbled with your kind words. It is an honour and a privilege to serve you over the last 3 years. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to your continued custom including the order today 😍.
Karen Country Club
Verified Buyer
"Delivered on time and follow up was great"
Thanks Karen Country Club for your continued support we look forward to serving you in the near further. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS
"They are fast in terms of delivering the products."
"Appreciate their efficiency and prompt response. Especially when something is on sale and you worry you might miss it if they don't respond on time but they are prompt."
"Awesome customer service. I always get my packages on time. Very friendly staff!"
"Thanks UkDukas for the good job. I purchased an Epson sure color printer p-series and guess what...? It arrived 4 days earlier than expected. I will definitely shop with you again Regards"
"My experience was good. I loved your immediate response and great customer care service that's prompt to give feedback. The prices are fair. I keep recommending you and I will definitely shop with you again."
"Delivery period is on point. Really happy about it!"
"No hidden costs, quick responses, option of gmail among others for communication,"
"Efficient and reliable."
"Appreciated good service overroll i was pleased. Keep up the good job."
"Fast and efficient services,humble customer service especially on the phone. Don't worry when they tell you to pay first.you won't loose your money no Matter how much. Delivery on time with your items safe and without damages"
"They were quick at responding to queries and delivered within the anticipated period."
"The communication was on point and I got my package on time."
"It enabled me to bring in the equopment I needed to start a ne business which wouldnt otherwise have been possible."
UKDUKAS is rated 4.45 based on 183 reviews