UKDUKAS Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS

How would you rate UKDUKAS ?

Franklin
"Been using UKDUKAS since 2015. Over the years they've really improved on the overall customer experience. Most recently I used them for an ebay.co.uk purchase and was really impressed by both the delivery time and professionalism/ communication of the staff at the Nairobi office. Keep up the good work guys, I sure will be back. A little suggestion: On the website, make it so that one can submit to you a brief description of the item along with a link to the website where it is found natively on the website (see uploaded pic as an example). The current interface is very limiting and one cannot find, for instance, where household electronics fall. Please look into this. Thank you for your service once again."
Fred
"Best customer service, ordered items arrived on set time. Appreciated the service. Thanks"
"Found it cheap and timely compared to vitumob!"
Dear Franklin many thanks for the five stars rating as a long term customer (since 2015) we are truly pleased we have maintained the excellent standard of service delivery as expected. We are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent rating. We thank you for trusting us to collect the e-Bay collection only from the seller for the RARE JBL Northridge™ E250P - 250 WATTS RMS - 12" Active Home Subwoofer which we checked it was working and re-packaged it for you in Embu. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UKDUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
Dear Fred many thanks for the five stars rating we are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent customer rating especially this being you first order with us. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. We were glad to have delivered your items for you in Bugoma in 10 working from when the order was placed. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UKDUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
"Very good service. Prompt responses to queries and fast delivery times."
"Found it cheap and timely compared to vitumob!"
Dear Clement many thanks for the five stars rating we are humbled and are encouraged to ensure we maintain this excellent customer rating especially this being you first order with us. We appreciate you taking time to giving us feedback. We were glad to have delivered your items for you in Kericho (Litein) 11 working from when the order was placed. Thank you for your custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS. UK Stores @ a click
"I have been dealing with ukdukas for a long time. I have to say,overall I am happy and satisfied with their services."
"delivery on time but replies is not prompt."
"Please provide clients with statements."
"They Are Fast & Efficient"
"Excellent customer care. 100% satisfaction. Looking forward to more business. Keep it up."
"Been using ukdukas since 2015, great guys here and very efficient. Some delays in communication lately however, please check on that. Thank you for the service."
"professional and prompt"
"All orders have been handles professionally and in a timely fashion. When queries have been raised about orders, the UKDuka team have quickly intervened and provided responses that demonstrate the customer comes first. ALL my orders have been placed, and delivered, above expectation!"
"AMAZING ONLINE SITE... IT HAS MADE IT SO EASY FOR ME TO GET MY THINGS FROM UK.. THANKYOU.. MINAL"
"UK Duka helped me find a dress that was out of stock, accommodated a flexible payment plan and delivered my dress to me within the shortest time possible. Thank you UK Duka. You guys rock!!!"
"1. Communication - I found this to be very good and every time I communicated with UKDUKAS I was always left satisfied with the response. 2. Value for Money- comparing to other people who offer the service UKDUKAS gave me value for money 3. Fast- Turn around time from sending the link to delivery is very fast and good. I will definitely be a returning customer and I would recommend UKDUKAS to anybody."
"You have excellent turn around time on deliveries."
"Learned about ukdukas on Amazon UK through the writer of ( How to be a great church usher) by Madge Obaseki. Living in the rural of Kenya in Kakamega County I wondered how this book will reach me. I decided to give a try with ukdukas and voila the book is in Kenya within 14 days of my order and the guy@ukdukas kept communicating on phone and whattsap. Have revered my friends and family and looking forward to my next purchase. Asante sana ukdukas (Thank you a lot ukdukas)"
"I wish I knew you guys before....the service was fast,there was always good communication between me and the operators which make the all shopping experience safe and trustworthy..."
"its a nice shopping experience through you. keep it up."
"It was a great experience especially since they kept me informed throughout the transit.."
UKDUKAS is rated 4.50 based on 221 reviews