UKDUKAS Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS

How would you rate UKDUKAS ?

"its a nice shopping experience through you. keep it up."
"It was a great experience especially since they kept me informed throughout the transit.."
"on time deliveries"
"Really reliable guys and great customer relations too."
"Get things right at my door step from my favorite places"
"Service was prompt but a rather costly option with no tracking info and not quite sure how they misspelled both my names! (pet peeve)"
"Very responsive!"
"UKDUKAS have the best customer relatioship management strategy. They deliver the goods on time. Generally their service are efficient. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs something from the UK."
"They have made it easier for me to order things from UK which was a challenge before."
"The delivery is prompt, timely updates and Excellent customer care."
"Unique service"
"They follow up with me until I received the package. Good and friendly customer service."
"Excellent service! You made the ordering procedure simple and you kept me up-to-date all the way."
"It is was first time ordering and I was impressed with the speed and professionalism involved. The product was exactly what I ordered and this calls for repeat purchase. Thanks and keep up with good service."
"UKDUKAS was my second choice of vendor but I'm happy I didn't go through with my first choice. Was concerned that being an electronic it may not be handled carefully but they did a good job, even labelling the box as fragile. My order arrived in good time and condition. Many thanks to John, who made the delivery home. He was patient and helpful with setting up the machine so we could test it out. All in all a positive experience with UKDUKAS. They are now my top pick when it comes to making my next order from UK."
"I lost the front centre bumper grill and a rear bumper reflector after a rough drive of my VW golf in Kenya, lake bogoria. I was concerned because the radiator had a lot of particles blown into it in my subsequent trips. All the VW workshops in Nairobi didn't have the items on short notice. So I turned to ebay, and UKDUKAS approached me to facilitate the purchase. Their service was quick, professional and easy. I was updated throughout the deal, items were purchased the same day I paid, and shipped from UK the same week. I got them in a timely manner and in perfect condition. Thanks so much UKDUKAS"
"First time shopping online and was terrified - second guessing the whole thing but with reassurances and positive feedback from the team, I was good to go. The whole experience was amazing. Am done shopping locally."
"I must say I really enjoyed doing business with UKdukas, in particular I was impressed by the constant feedback and updates that really helped to build trust and confidence. The customer service team was ever ready to answer all my questions and assure me of all the developments regarding the purchases I made. Keep it up, I look forward to being a loyal customer and doing more business with you."
"The whole process from start to finish was smooth."
"Once an order is made, UKDUKAS continuously share professional updates and feedback. Always willing to follow up on queries i raise and take the initiative to ensure orders reach me safely and in a timely fashion. Very polite and professional customer service team. Well done!"
UKDUKAS is rated 4.49 based on 203 reviews