UKDUKAS Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UKDUKAS

How would you rate UKDUKAS?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"My experience was good. I loved your immediate response and great customer care service that's prompt to give feedback. The prices are fair. I keep recommending you and I will definitely shop with you again."
"Delivery period is on point. Really happy about it!"
"No hidden costs, quick responses, option of gmail among others for communication,"
"Efficient and reliable."
"Appreciated good service overroll i was pleased. Keep up the good job."
"Fast and efficient services,humble customer service especially on the phone. Don't worry when they tell you to pay first.you won't loose your money no Matter how much. Delivery on time with your items safe and without damages"
"They were quick at responding to queries and delivered within the anticipated period."
"The communication was on point and I got my package on time."
"It enabled me to bring in the equopment I needed to start a ne business which wouldnt otherwise have been possible."
"Deliveries were mostly on time, as well as updates."
"I have used Uk Dukas since December 2014 , the customer service is excellent .The items ordered will always arrive on time you will get the correct item and correct size that you order ."
"Good condition of the product ordered"
"This was the first time I shopped online and I was very skeptical at first but UKDukas were excellent on delivery my order on time and frequently giving me feedback on the progress of my purchase. I will definitely be shopping more with UKDukas."
"Good follow up to keep customer updated d on position of goods ordered"
"Quick. Efficient. Great customer care personel"
"Brilliant service from start to end. They came through with an answer to every query. Main concern for myself was damage to the product and was ensured packaging & transit is taken very seriously on their end- the product came to me without a fault and is already in use. Definetly recommend their services if a stress-free process is required!"
Thanks Ashwin for taking the time to give us feedback on the service you received from us. We are grateful as this was your first time customer we must admit we were challenged at ensuring none of the 4x4tyres GOODRICH T/A KO 2 ALL TERRAIN were damaged on transit https://goo.gl/cFZXC5
"Your shipping costs too expensive the landed cost works out to double the original price of the items.Compared with savo store who are your competitors but specializing with us charge 50% whereas you mark up 100%. You also need to break down the costs i.e cost of item, taxes & shipping"
Dear Henry we thank you for your feedback and taking the time to rate your experience of our service. We are glad you received your Golf Clubs Set https://goo.gl/vgXtJY from Amazon as ordered and within the 10-14 working days as stated. We appreciate your comments regards freight charges as we are always transparent with all our prices. We emailed you a quotation prior stating the amount it would cost to have the golf set delivered to you in Kenya we delivered as per our quotation with no hidden or added charges . We would hope with the quotation one is best placed to decide if the quotation is reasonable and competitive to then make a decision to proceed with the an order or alternatively not to proceed we do not practice pressure sales techniques . We furnished you with a quotation and assumed you judged the quotation as a reasonable amount matching the golf set and you proceeded to make payment. We then proceeded to order the items from Amazon and delivered them timely and in perfect order. We believed we had operated as a willing seller to a willing buyer model. We are always upfront with our pricing and that is why we offer quotations initially this enables perspective clients to then shop around and be best placed to decide if we are the best company to offer the service. We have maintained our position as the number 1 UK to Kenya online retailer as we are very competitive on pricing and always ensure we have items are delivered timely as a priority. We thank you for your comments and look forward to you continued custom. Happy shopping with UK-DUKAS
"Excellent follow up on progress of order and delivery"
"Awesome customer service!"
"A wonderful experience shopping with UKDUKAS, quick & hassle free. Received my parcel on time with regular updates. Great customer service, would definitely recommend them to anyone."
UKDUKAS is rated 4.45 based on 172 reviews