UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

great looking bikini! definitely recommend
Super service and great quality Kaftan.
Your Swimwear is absolutely beautiful! I also think, to be able to find a Pareo to match your Swimsuit/Bikini is fabulous as I always want to match my beachwear with the Swimsuits. And, I must add to find them in "Silk" is something extraordinary! Your Swimsuits, Bikinis, Beachwear which includes dresses, Sarongs and Pareos to match swimsuits and Bikinis fit right to size as I not only have purchased them for myself by also for my daughter. They feel comfortable, even the Ponchos and Kaftans to just wear over your swimsuit/bikini when you need to leave the pool-side to go and have a drink in the Bar or Lunch under the Hacienda or Restaurant. In short I wish they weren't so very expensive for the ordinary woman and I always have to wait for their sale so that I can get one or two! But, I just love all of them and if I could, each year, I would buy one for every day of the week and weekend.
This item can be worn with or without straps, its cornflower colour strongly appeals. It annoyed me that I couldn't remove the bust padding, but it is not worth the risk of ruining the stitching.
My first costume was coming unstitched on the straps. As I was already in Spain it was a big dissapointment not to be able to wear it. However I ordered another one which took a week to arrive in Spain. I will get a refund for the first one when I return to uk in a week. I have bought your products before and been very Pleased with them. First one shouldn't have got pasted reception. Jan Lewis
Arrived promptly. Fits perfectly.
Excellent quality, a good price, and prompt delivery. Just great.
Fabulous company to deal with, great customer service. Love my bikini bag, great quality and good price.
Great purchase! This swimsuit is what I was looking for. The UK Swimwear people very polite and helpful.
??cellent!!
Swimsuit as described.
I returned the item as the lining wrinkled / did not fit the outer fabric.
Wonderful service! Highly recommended!
Chose next day delivery. Have never received costume. Where is it now?
Dear Dawn, I'm sorry tel you this but my last colaboration with UK Swimmer was horrile! Because until August 6, I do not receive my order, I called and talked with Keri - 3 times! Every time I asked her about AWB. Every time she told my that my order has not AWB... because of this, I could not track my order on time! After many calls to the Courier Companies in Romania(I lost a lot of time) I learned that my package went back in UK Friday 19! On the package was not passed my phone number and courier boy did not found me at home(I was out of Bucharest!). With phone, he could find me anywhere... When I ordered, your system not allowed me to choose expres mail; I tried 3 times! This was the best option. Finnaly, I ordered things for our holiday which begins next Saturday... so, I am disappointed! Because there is no time to resend my order, please give me money. This is the AWB 98279291008 that Keri was supposed to give it to me... I hope a good cooperation in future, All the best, Tinela
Absolutely delighted with this tankini - excellent quality and a superb fit. Very hard to find such an item, and an excellent first class service too. Quick delivery.
I was very pleased with my swimsuit, it looked great and the fit was excellent, would use this company again for sure.
This is the fifth roidal suit in solid color that I have purchased. It is the most flattering suit I have found. DAS Naples, FL
Very good choice of styles and prices. Something for everyone. Great service and arrived next day.
Been purchasing from this fabulous company for a few years now. I absolutely love my purchases. First class swimwear and pareos, they cost a little more but you are unlikely to see what you are wearing on some other person.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews