UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

I ordered the swimsuit on February 2nd and was emailed that it shipped on February 23rd . I STILL AM WAITING TO RECEIVE IT!!!! How can I review a purchase that I have not Received????? I couldn't wait to get this swimsuit and emailed your company twice wondering why I haven't received it yet. I will have to contact American Express and cancel the order since I w ill not pay for an item that I haven't received. Please email me and let me know what happened to my order. I am very frustrated.
I ordered a really pretty bikini and sarong. They arrived really quickly and were nicely packaged. So far, so good. But the bikini top was too large so regrettably i had to return the whole package. The returns process seemed easy enough. But this is where I hit the snag. I received an email on 12th January acknowledging that the parcel had arrived back. And informing me I would receive my refund within 30 days!!!! THIRTY DAYS!!!!!! I'm still waiting, 14 days later already... This is totally bizarre, in this day and age of instant transactions to have to wait so long to get my own money back! I shop extensively on the internet (time poor, like most people these days) and I never experience refunds taking longer than a few days, up to 5 at most. It's a shame because the company has some lovely things but I've been put off ordering again and certainly wouldn't recommend to friends.
Chose next day delivery. Have never received costume. Where is it now?
Dear Dawn, I'm sorry tel you this but my last colaboration with UK Swimmer was horrile! Because until August 6, I do not receive my order, I called and talked with Keri - 3 times! Every time I asked her about AWB. Every time she told my that my order has not AWB... because of this, I could not track my order on time! After many calls to the Courier Companies in Romania(I lost a lot of time) I learned that my package went back in UK Friday 19! On the package was not passed my phone number and courier boy did not found me at home(I was out of Bucharest!). With phone, he could find me anywhere... When I ordered, your system not allowed me to choose expres mail; I tried 3 times! This was the best option. Finnaly, I ordered things for our holiday which begins next Saturday... so, I am disappointed! Because there is no time to resend my order, please give me money. This is the AWB 98279291008 that Keri was supposed to give it to me... I hope a good cooperation in future, All the best, Tinela
Had to return a bikini as to big to be told my refund will take up to 30 days.... Not acceptable with faster payments availability
The swimsuit I ordered was not underwired as stated on the website. I emailed the company but my complaint was not dealt with. Will not be ordering again.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews