UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Plenty of choice, good prompt service
I was able to find three very nice bathing suits and a bikini but sent several back, too. Since I live in Austria I had to pay 17 Euros to return the items, all other companies have a free send back program. Also the money after more than a month is not back in my credit account
Their positive attitude to customer enquiries
I am very happy with my swimsuit.it fits well Tho ugh as I am quite short it is slightly long in the body but not enough to notice. I ordered it over the phone and the lady that took my call was very helpful I will definitely use this again.
Costume is lovely and well made
Sorry I have to return
Just love it, comfortable and classy looking. The fit around the breast is snug, therefore keeping prosthesis in place.
Actually I was going to write you unfortunately it's to small I need one size larger would you send the the mailing address and I will mail it back and possible you can mail one size larger Thank you Maggie Futoran
Very good choice of styles and prices. Something for everyone. Great service and arrived next day.
Ordering was very easy and my parcel arrived in plenty of time for my holiday, and I was very pleased with the fit.
Ordered one day, got the swimsuit the next day. It fits well and I'm happy. Only comment, I got the impression when ordering that I'd get a discount off my next purchase from the company. Subsequently don't think that's the case. Could be wrong.
Excellent service. The garment very well made, superb fabric. It fitted relatively well, I say' relatively' because I am a typical pear shape. So although it fits large hips and waist, my bust is not nearly adequate enough for the preformed cups!
Order and delivery quick and efficient over telephone. On line did not function
Pleased with all aspects, good quality swimwear and speedy delivery service
Swimsuit beautiful but the style didn't suit me.
Having purchased a kiss costume which arrived within two days the costume was lovely but did not suit me I sent it back and was refunded my money the service was excellent and I would certainly use them again.
Fits like a glove! Lots of freedom to move about without worrying about it revealing any body parts. The only disappointment is that there is no padding, no breast support so your nipples do show through. Luckily it's black so it's not too noticeable.
Prompt service, very impressive! Sizing way out, I ordered a 14 in a beach crochet dress' I am normally a 12, but wanted it to be loose and comfortable. Am having to return and request a 16! Could wear it as a proper dress, but for beach wear, it is far too restricting.
Extremely prompt service although website wasn't working properly. Goods received the day after they were ordered and were nicely packaged.
Delivery was very quick. A national holiday in France slowed it down by a day but I was most impressed. Sadly the bikini was not right for me. The briefs were excellent - not too low not too high. The bra did not give enough support for my shape. I need a wider band from the cup. I would order something more appropriate but am afraid I shan't get it in time for my holiday.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews