UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Bikinis were delivered quickly but the refund took over two and a half weeks from receipt of goods in the warehouse, to arrive in my PayPal account. For this reason I’d be unlikely to use this company again.
The costume ordered was not the one I saw online. Also, it was faulty it had a hole in it.
I have had a few items from you now and was very pleased. But I sent one back as it did not fit and was dissapointed how long I have waited for a refund.
Unfortunately the swimsuit was so formed as to be unsuitable for my size 12 figure. It was returned, the refund has been received.
Quick to deliver but too long processing refunds when compared to other companies. Items confirmed as received for return 5 Feb and I’m still waiting for my refund.
U.k swimwear did not make me happy.I searched for a bargain.Yous was £41 far to expensive for a bathers I will in future sew my own patches in to hold a couple of lightweight Prothesis.Which where extra with another company.A rip off for people being through a trauma.
We ordered two pieces , one swimsuit and one blouse . Despite ordering the largest size based on bust size , the blouse did not fit . The swimsuit despite being advertised as tummy control turned out not to have any tummy control at all and the design as shown in the picture was different . We have returned both pieces for a refund and paid for return postage , but to date have not received any refund or acknowledgement of receiving our goods . We have ordered before and have been extremely happy , but this time we are not to happy . I just hope we hear something very soon , otherwise I will be forced to order elsewhere on the internet . I have rated good as the service thus fare has been good , but until my issue is resolved I will reserve my judgement . If anyone is in fact reading this feedback , please restore my faith by refunding the amount spent and coverage of postage fees . You have my account details from my email address.
Unfortunately, the style of costume was not suitable if one actually wanted to swim. The top was not sufficiently elasticated/fitted to avoid slipping.
I returned the item as the lining wrinkled / did not fit the outer fabric.
The bra size is far too big, Otherwise the costume is well made.
Ordered this swimsuit for myself, because I have 3 others size 16, I ordered a 16. But found it was small and tight in the bust an shoulders. So I returned it and I am now waiting for a swimsuit in the next size.
Nice quality swimwear, but the sizes come up small for some.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews