UK Swimwear Reviews

Categories:
Swimwear
Bikinis
Swimsuits

"Lovely item, very flattering. An excellent price and fast delivery too. All round very satisfied."
"Lovely swimsuit, beautifully packed and posted promptly."
"I had a bit of trouble ordering online so had to phone to place order. Lady I spoke to was super helpful and my order arrived next day."
"Unfortunately the swimsuit was so formed as to be unsuitable for my size 12 figure. It was returned, the refund has been received."
Femke Bowman
Verified Buyer
"Swimsuit was too small, returned it in February, refund in 30 days! Very long."
Lynne Preston
"Good fit Nice design"
"Quick to deliver but too long processing refunds when compared to other companies. Items confirmed as received for return 5 Feb and I’m still waiting for my refund."
"Everything about buying from UK Swimwear was a great experience: the choice they offer, prices, free shipping and very helpful customer service. I've ordered Oroblu bikini, it arrived in decent time and I was very satisfied with the quality."
Brigitte Freiberger
Verified Buyer
"I was able to find three very nice bathing suits and a bikini but sent several back, too. Since I live in Austria I had to pay 17 Euros to return the items, all other companies have a free send back program. Also the money after more than a month is not back in my credit account"
Lone Bille
Verified Buyer
"Quick ekspedition and easy website, cheap shipping to Denmark šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"Great fit and price. And sent out quickly in time for my holiday"
JULIA FISH
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of designer bikinis all in one site."
"Great service and lovely product"
"The lady I purchased the bikini looked very good in it and she is going to wear it on holiday."
"U.k swimwear did not make me happy.I searched for a bargain.Yous was £41 far to expensive for a bathers I will in future sew my own patches in to hold a couple of lightweight Prothesis.Which where extra with another company.A rip off for people being through a trauma."
Judith Fox
Verified Buyer
"How wonderful to try on swimsuits at home, rather than in a semi-private cubicle in a store. At home no one looks pityingly at you or sneers because you are more than a size 14. I bought three out of the four suits I tried on. I have been looking in stores for months before looking on line. I am glad to have found U.K. Swimwear, and would use them again another time."
"Great quality. Just remember when buying slimming stretchy swim suits, buy 1 size larger. Then just cut the label off. X"
Jane Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Speedy response to orde"
Stephanie Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Their positive attitude to customer enquiries"
"Fast reliable service and good products and prices."
UK Swimwear is rated 4.76 based on 677 reviews