UK Swimwear Reviews

Categories:
Swimwear
Bikinis
Swimsuits

"This is the second time I've purchased from this website. I am still wearing the first swimsuit very regularly and as the second is the same make and similar style I expect it to perform equally well. Service was prompt and cannot be faulted."
"I returned my item and received an acknowledgement, with a message that I would receive my refund withing 30 days, which seems an inordinately long time. This was on 2nd July, and 18 days later I am still waiting.."
"Really prompt service. When returned for a smaller size, the service was so quick. Swimming costume looks classy too."
"Efficient service and quality swimwear"
"Bikinis were delivered quickly but the refund took over two and a half weeks from receipt of goods in the warehouse, to arrive in my PayPal account. For this reason I’d be unlikely to use this company again."
"The costume ordered was not the one I saw online. Also, it was faulty it had a hole in it."
"They are very nice swimwear. Thank you"
"I have had a few items from you now and was very pleased. But I sent one back as it did not fit and was dissapointed how long I have waited for a refund."
"Great selection , quick delivery and easy return .. what’s not to like."
"I order and it came super quick and I am delighted with my order it fits me perfectly a big thank you for your speedy service"
"Beautiful costume, speedy delivery, good value for money"
"Lovely item, very flattering. An excellent price and fast delivery too. All round very satisfied."
"Lovely swimsuit, beautifully packed and posted promptly."
"I had a bit of trouble ordering online so had to phone to place order. Lady I spoke to was super helpful and my order arrived next day."
"Unfortunately the swimsuit was so formed as to be unsuitable for my size 12 figure. It was returned, the refund has been received."
"Swimsuit was too small, returned it in February, refund in 30 days! Very long."
"Good fit Nice design"
"Quick to deliver but too long processing refunds when compared to other companies. Items confirmed as received for return 5 Feb and I’m still waiting for my refund."
"Everything about buying from UK Swimwear was a great experience: the choice they offer, prices, free shipping and very helpful customer service. I've ordered Oroblu bikini, it arrived in decent time and I was very satisfied with the quality."
"I was able to find three very nice bathing suits and a bikini but sent several back, too. Since I live in Austria I had to pay 17 Euros to return the items, all other companies have a free send back program. Also the money after more than a month is not back in my credit account"
UK Swimwear is rated 4.75 based on 688 reviews