UK Swimwear Reviews

Based on 699 reviews
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Shopping experience was absolutely fine although I am returning the garments as they weren’t quite right. I will definitely shop with you again.
Very disappointed with packeting (crumpled & used) particularly with one swimwear item I ordered. Considering the price of the item, very unhappy. I had to return my order because of sizing issues, but my experience with the packeting would make me hesitant to order again.
Thank you for getting in touch with us about your order and for your feedback regarding the packaging. I'm very sorry to hear that the presentation wasn't up to scratch with 1 of your items. As swimwear items may be tried on (with the hygiene strip) and returned, packaging may not reasonably be completely without the odd crease. However, our returns team is exceptionally thorough in checking that products themselves are always pristine before we accept them as a return and go on to resell them. If packaging is exceptionally creased (and certainly if it has been ripped), we would always replace this prior to returning stock to our shelves. I have passed your comments onto our returns team so that we can ensure that a more uniform policy is adopted when replacing creased packaging. I agree that as we sell high-end swimwear, first impressions are important when you first unwrap your new goods and we always want you to be very happy with your order. We hope that you'll purchase with us again in the future and if we can offer any advice on product style, size or availability, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'd also like to send you a 10% offer code to use on your next order with us. (This will arrive in a separate email.) Best wishes, Keri Customer Service Manager
A revelation! Great selection of wearable swimwear to try on at leisure at home. Received 5 items, kept 4 and am loving them.
Website easy to navigate. Selected item and made payment - all very straightforward.. Delivery of item within 3 days. Sale item super quality and excellent price. A prompt and efficient service - will use again and will recommend. Linda S
Plenty of choice, good prompt service
Thank you, I’m delighted with my swimsuit, and your service. Very quick delivery.
Excellent service. Love the swimming costumes that I purchased. Will return.
Very good service. Very quick delivery to the US.
Fast delivery, unfortunately item was on the small side although listed as large more medium
Didn’t fit properly didn’t like strap across the back
Still waiting refund from beginning of July. Not good
This is the second time I've purchased from this website. I am still wearing the first swimsuit very regularly and as the second is the same make and similar style I expect it to perform equally well. Service was prompt and cannot be faulted.
I returned my item and received an acknowledgement, with a message that I would receive my refund withing 30 days, which seems an inordinately long time. This was on 2nd July, and 18 days later I am still waiting..
Really prompt service. When returned for a smaller size, the service was so quick. Swimming costume looks classy too.
Efficient service and quality swimwear
Bikinis were delivered quickly but the refund took over two and a half weeks from receipt of goods in the warehouse, to arrive in my PayPal account. For this reason I’d be unlikely to use this company again.
The costume ordered was not the one I saw online. Also, it was faulty it had a hole in it.
They are very nice swimwear. Thank you
I have had a few items from you now and was very pleased. But I sent one back as it did not fit and was dissapointed how long I have waited for a refund.
Great selection , quick delivery and easy return .. what’s not to like.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 699 reviews