UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Website easy to navigate. Selected item and made payment - all very straightforward.. Delivery of item within 3 days. Sale item super quality and excellent price. A prompt and efficient service - will use again and will recommend. Linda S
Plenty of choice, good prompt service
Thank you, I’m delighted with my swimsuit, and your service. Very quick delivery.
Excellent service. Love the swimming costumes that I purchased. Will return.
Very good service. Very quick delivery to the US.
Fast delivery, unfortunately item was on the small side although listed as large more medium
Didn’t fit properly didn’t like strap across the back
Still waiting refund from beginning of July. Not good
This is the second time I've purchased from this website. I am still wearing the first swimsuit very regularly and as the second is the same make and similar style I expect it to perform equally well. Service was prompt and cannot be faulted.
I returned my item and received an acknowledgement, with a message that I would receive my refund withing 30 days, which seems an inordinately long time. This was on 2nd July, and 18 days later I am still waiting..
Really prompt service. When returned for a smaller size, the service was so quick. Swimming costume looks classy too.
Efficient service and quality swimwear
Bikinis were delivered quickly but the refund took over two and a half weeks from receipt of goods in the warehouse, to arrive in my PayPal account. For this reason I’d be unlikely to use this company again.
The costume ordered was not the one I saw online. Also, it was faulty it had a hole in it.
They are very nice swimwear. Thank you
I have had a few items from you now and was very pleased. But I sent one back as it did not fit and was dissapointed how long I have waited for a refund.
Great selection , quick delivery and easy return .. what’s not to like.
I order and it came super quick and I am delighted with my order it fits me perfectly a big thank you for your speedy service
Beautiful costume, speedy delivery, good value for money
Lovely item, very flattering. An excellent price and fast delivery too. All round very satisfied.
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews