UK Swimwear Reviews

Categories:
Swimwear
Bikinis
Swimsuits

"Quick to deliver but too long processing refunds when compared to other companies. Items confirmed as received for return 5 Feb and I’m still waiting for my refund."
"Everything about buying from UK Swimwear was a great experience: the choice they offer, prices, free shipping and very helpful customer service. I've ordered Oroblu bikini, it arrived in decent time and I was very satisfied with the quality."
Brigitte Freiberger
Verified Buyer
"I was able to find three very nice bathing suits and a bikini but sent several back, too. Since I live in Austria I had to pay 17 Euros to return the items, all other companies have a free send back program. Also the money after more than a month is not back in my credit account"
Lone Bille
Verified Buyer
"Quick ekspedition and easy website, cheap shipping to Denmark šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"Great fit and price. And sent out quickly in time for my holiday"
JULIA FISH
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice of designer bikinis all in one site."
"Great service and lovely product"
"The lady I purchased the bikini looked very good in it and she is going to wear it on holiday."
"U.k swimwear did not make me happy.I searched for a bargain.Yous was £41 far to expensive for a bathers I will in future sew my own patches in to hold a couple of lightweight Prothesis.Which where extra with another company.A rip off for people being through a trauma."
Judith Fox
Verified Buyer
"How wonderful to try on swimsuits at home, rather than in a semi-private cubicle in a store. At home no one looks pityingly at you or sneers because you are more than a size 14. I bought three out of the four suits I tried on. I have been looking in stores for months before looking on line. I am glad to have found U.K. Swimwear, and would use them again another time."
"Great quality. Just remember when buying slimming stretchy swim suits, buy 1 size larger. Then just cut the label off. X"
Jane Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Speedy response to orde"
Stephanie Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Their positive attitude to customer enquiries"
"Fast reliable service and good products and prices."
Meyrem Mehmet
Verified Buyer
"The best quality swim wear. I will always be a loyal customer"
Warren Evans
Verified Buyer
"We ordered two pieces , one swimsuit and one blouse . Despite ordering the largest size based on bust size , the blouse did not fit . The swimsuit despite being advertised as tummy control turned out not to have any tummy control at all and the design as shown in the picture was different . We have returned both pieces for a refund and paid for return postage , but to date have not received any refund or acknowledgement of receiving our goods . We have ordered before and have been extremely happy , but this time we are not to happy . I just hope we hear something very soon , otherwise I will be forced to order elsewhere on the internet . I have rated good as the service thus fare has been good , but until my issue is resolved I will reserve my judgement . If anyone is in fact reading this feedback , please restore my faith by refunding the amount spent and coverage of postage fees . You have my account details from my email address."
"Customer service above and beyond the call of duty in making sure my package was properly addressed before it was sent to me. Prompt replies to my emails. Quick acknowledgment when they received my return. Oh, and the merchandise -- great. I ordered two styles in two sizes, kept just one, but all were as shown and described in the catalog. I'm happy shopping with this merchant."
Susan Hunting
Verified Buyer
"Very slow to refund credit card. The unwanted swimsuits were received by you on 24th July (I returned them to you by 1st class tracked post) but I have still not been refunded which I find unacceptable. I should not be required to fund your cash flow and would be grateful if you could please refund my card immediately. No other mail order business I deal with behaves like this. My order no: 509643 Otherwise one of the swimsuits sent to me was slightly soiled. When I made the order the girl I spoke to was helpful and pleasant."
"Very good service"
Terri Wilson
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my swimsuit.it fits well Tho ugh as I am quite short it is slightly long in the body but not enough to notice. I ordered it over the phone and the lady that took my call was very helpful I will definitely use this again."
UK Swimwear is rated 4.76 based on 672 reviews