UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Didn’t fit properly didn’t like strap across the back
Still waiting refund from beginning of July. Not good
I returned my item and received an acknowledgement, with a message that I would receive my refund withing 30 days, which seems an inordinately long time. This was on 2nd July, and 18 days later I am still waiting..
Swimsuit was too small, returned it in February, refund in 30 days! Very long.
Very slow to refund credit card. The unwanted swimsuits were received by you on 24th July (I returned them to you by 1st class tracked post) but I have still not been refunded which I find unacceptable. I should not be required to fund your cash flow and would be grateful if you could please refund my card immediately. No other mail order business I deal with behaves like this. My order no: 509643 Otherwise one of the swimsuits sent to me was slightly soiled. When I made the order the girl I spoke to was helpful and pleasant.
Delivery excellent. However with regard to refunds, I am still waiting two weeks after receiving confirmation that the goods I didn't buy had been received.
great costume arrived within one day but had to return the sarong a month later and I still havnt reveived the refund they take your money but hopefully 1£123.00 will returned soon? most sincerely hazel rimmer
Had problems getting answered to email and return was expensive as I sent it outside UK.
My first costume was coming unstitched on the straps. As I was already in Spain it was a big dissapointment not to be able to wear it. However I ordered another one which took a week to arrive in Spain. I will get a refund for the first one when I return to uk in a week. I have bought your products before and been very Pleased with them. First one shouldn't have got pasted reception. Jan Lewis
Although they did say the refund could take unto 1 month I am still waiting after nearly 3 weeks. I don't know another online company who keep your money for so long.
Efficient delivery. Shame product was far too large. Returned but disappointing length of time before refund issued even though receipt of return was acknowledged next day. This has to be one of the slowest refund procedure ever.
I bought a swim bag, the photo madethe bag look twice the size that it actually was, really disappointed. It was a present for my daughter and didnt return it as i didnt have an alternative to hand.
Hi there, still waitting for an order confermation since a week !!!! Also my Email from thuesday with asking what about the confermation and when i getting my swimmwear ( i need it badky!!) wasn't answer !!! I was appriciate of any reaction abot my order . My ordernr. 505615 Regards S.Ramer
I did not even try it on. Looked nothing like the design in the picure & could not see how to get it into that shape!! If you wanted to reverse it then you would have to careful cut off the label.
Item not as seen on web site neither style or colour. so was dissapointed
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews