UK Swimwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Swimwear
Read UK Swimwear Reviews

customerservice@ukswimwear.com

The Arsenal, Heapy Street

Lovely swimsuit, beautifully packed and posted promptly.
I had a bit of trouble ordering online so had to phone to place order. Lady I spoke to was super helpful and my order arrived next day.
Unfortunately the swimsuit was so formed as to be unsuitable for my size 12 figure. It was returned, the refund has been received.
Swimsuit was too small, returned it in February, refund in 30 days! Very long.
Good fit Nice design
Quick to deliver but too long processing refunds when compared to other companies. Items confirmed as received for return 5 Feb and Iā€™m still waiting for my refund.
Everything about buying from UK Swimwear was a great experience: the choice they offer, prices, free shipping and very helpful customer service. I've ordered Oroblu bikini, it arrived in decent time and I was very satisfied with the quality.
I was able to find three very nice bathing suits and a bikini but sent several back, too. Since I live in Austria I had to pay 17 Euros to return the items, all other companies have a free send back program. Also the money after more than a month is not back in my credit account
Quick ekspedition and easy website, cheap shipping to Denmark šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Great fit and price. And sent out quickly in time for my holiday
Excellent choice of designer bikinis all in one site.
Great service and lovely product
The lady I purchased the bikini looked very good in it and she is going to wear it on holiday.
U.k swimwear did not make me happy.I searched for a bargain.Yous was Ā£41 far to expensive for a bathers I will in future sew my own patches in to hold a couple of lightweight Prothesis.Which where extra with another company.A rip off for people being through a trauma.
How wonderful to try on swimsuits at home, rather than in a semi-private cubicle in a store. At home no one looks pityingly at you or sneers because you are more than a size 14. I bought three out of the four suits I tried on. I have been looking in stores for months before looking on line. I am glad to have found U.K. Swimwear, and would use them again another time.
Great quality. Just remember when buying slimming stretchy swim suits, buy 1 size larger. Then just cut the label off. X
Speedy response to orde
Their positive attitude to customer enquiries
Fast reliable service and good products and prices.
The best quality swim wear. I will always be a loyal customer
UK Swimwear is rated 4.74 based on 696 reviews