UK Safety Management Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Safety Management

Tell us how UK Safety Management made you happy
After many pushy phone calls, I agreed to the pat testing of my salon equipment for the second time I was quoted £55 I don’t remember . My invoice was £129 for "checking sockets" this was never mentioned in the quotation , nor was it mentioned at the time of the testing.
I WILL NEVER USE UK SAFETY MANAGEMENT AGAIN
Hi Iman, Following the agreement of the appointment a confirmation letter was posted to the premises detailing the costs of the testing. The socket testing is an opt out service whereby the engineer will check the wall sockets in your premises for a fixed fee to ensure they are safe to use and free from damage.
I can see you have spoken to our accounts team to discuss this and your invoice has been amended to the £55+VAT on this occasion.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me on the number below.
Kind Regards
Hannah Newsome
Accounts Receivable Manager
We always use UK Safety Management for our PAT testing & they are normally very good but they let us down badly this year. The tester attended site & carried out his tests as normal. He didn't mention any problems to any staff & certainly didn't tell the receptionist about any issues when she signed his paperwork. Later that day, I was putting the bin back under the counter in the staff canteen when I noticed a red sticker on the lead of the fridge. Upon closer examination it was a "FAILED - DO NOT USE" sticker. So, not only had the tester not advised us that it had failed, he had then proceeded to plug it back in & turn it on, even though his own advise via the sticker was "DO NOT USE" !!!!! I called the company but could not get through, so I sent an email but received no reply. I called them again the next but still could not get through so I sent another email. Later that day I received an email from them - it was nothing to do with my complaint though, it was an email asking me if we wanted them to look after our fire extinguishers as their tester had noticed they were due for a service!!!! I sent a scathing reply along the lines of berating the tester for taking the time to note the fire extinguishers as an opportunity to earn more money, but failing to actually do his job properly!! That email finally got a response - the comment was "we always turn fridges back on because we don't want the contents to spoil" I pointed out that the engineer should have told us. Apparently the engineer said we had a few failures and he told the guy in the workshop. This is totally untrue as "the guy in the workshop" is my husband and never spoke to him at all as he was very busy. On hearing that we had a few failures I asked what the others were - the engineer cannot remember & none of them are listed on the paperwork. So now my husband has to go through all the hand tools in the workshop to find the ones with red FAIL stickers. Which wont be easy as most of the stickers have already fallen off the leads in my office and they are not even being touched so I can't see that the stickers on leads in the workshop will still be attached.Picture shows the stickers about to fall off office equipment leads.
Hi Sally,

Thanks for your feedback and thank you for taking the time to resolve the issue with me today.
As discussed as you have been a customer of ours for the past 9 years and this is below the standard of service we would usually offer you.
Our internal processes are built to ensure customers are fully aware of any items, which have failed, unfortunately on this occasion these processes have failed. The engineer is receiving retraining in this issue.
We are looking forward to coming to your site Monday to rectify the issues.
Thanks again
Paul Sirodcar
Operations Manager
Very pushy sales team, test each socket on extension leads and charge you for it, demand invoice as soon as job is done.
Easy to use site, good quality and prompt delivery
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback.

Customer Relations Manager
Always very thorough, Tidy and efficient.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave such positive comments they are very much appreciated.

Customer Relations Manager
Been using UK safety for many years. Staff are always helpful, friendly and offer excellent advise/services. Very reliable. Cannot fault them.
We are very happy that yet again you were more than pleased with the overall service provided by UK Safety Management and we look forward to contacting you again when you are next due.

Customer Relations Manager
Very pleased with the service provided. It was carried out quickly, quietly and efficiently with very little disruption to staff.
We are very pleased that you were more than happy with the service you received and we will ensure the engineer is made aware of your kind words.

Customer Relations Manager
Very thorough and efficient. Pleased as always
It is very rewarding to hear that yet again you were more than happy with the level of service you received from UK Safety Management.

Customer Relations Manager
The engineer was professional polite and very efficient. Top marks.
Many thanks for your kind words and we will ensure they are fed back on to the engineer.

Customer Relations Manager
We had our third booking with UK Safety Management on Monday 2nd March 2020 and again for the third time they did not turn up.
And when we had the check to complain they told us we were going to be removed from their list, as if we would use then again lol.
Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused as it is always our main priority to ensure that we maintain the original confirmed booking date.

Customer Relations Manager
A very prompt and helpful company to work with
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback.

Customer Relations Manager
Arrived promptly at time/date arranged. Gentleman who completed the PAT testing was friendly and polite.
Invoice arrived which also included charge for testing sockets which was not discussed or agreed. However the invoice was still paid promptly and included the extra charge.
Over two weeks later, the certificate for works completed has still not arrived and a request to send has been made.
First of all I am very pleased that you were happy with engineer who carried out the testing for you. In regards to the certificate I will ensure that this is sent to you immediately.

Customer Relations Manager
Yes our charity was very happy with the service
It is very rewarding to hear that you were happy with the service you received.

Customer Relations Manager
Very good service, lovely gentleman who carries out the work. Excellent that the company reminds you that your testing is due.
We are more than happy that you were pleased with the service you received and we look forward to contacting you when you are next due.

Customer Relations Manager
Excellent & efficient first-class service.
It is lovely to see such positive feedback.

Customer Relations Manager
The engineer was very good
Thank you and we will pass your positive comments on to the engineer.

Customer Relations Manager
The tester arrived on time both mornings, introduced himself and efficiently carried out his work. This was all done with minimal impact to our work schedule.
We will ensure that your kind words are passed on to the engineer who will be more than pleased with them.

Customer Relations Manager
Arrived on time, did their thing and left. No fuss, got what we needed.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave such positive comments.

Customer Relations Manager
The visit was on time and carried out without interference to our normal activities.
We are very pleased that you were happy with the service you received.

Customer Relations Manager
Excellent Service as always.
Team are warm and knowledgeable.
We are very pleased that yet again you were more than satisfied with the level of service provided by UK Safety Management.

UK Safety Management is rated 4.62 based on 1,456 reviews