UK Planning Maps Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps
Read UK Planning Maps Reviews

About UK Planning Maps:

UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

Unit 9
The Mart
Kirkwall
KW15 1FL

Easy to use
Quite simply fantastic service instant maps exactly what I needed speeding up the process of submission to the council.
Definitely the go to place for instant perfect results
Very good mapping system. Easy to use and clear. However, it is stupidly expensive and feels like a real rip-off.
I got the map I wanted, and managed to draw the boundary in red, I then purchased the map but when the map came through their were no boundary lines, just the bare map. I was in a hurry, so did not want to go through the process of calling and going through the customer complaints rigmarole, so I got a pen and ruler out!
Easy and quick
Very straightforward to preview the area and to order exactly as we wanted
excellent service very prompt
Showed 0 planning
complicated to find the OS of my property - details on map incorrect - i have no side passage since house was rebuilt 1990!
Quick, cheap and very easy. Makes the quagmire of a planning application easy!
good service, plans clear and what was required.
Excellent, very easy yo use.
Just the job, thanks
Map quality excellent but smaller than I would have liked. Outlining tool didn't work on the complicated land outline I required, neither did the erase tool. As long as the council planners accept the format ok
Quick and easy to source. Only adverse comment is that considerable care must be taken over scale of downloaded plans. Scale bars are given, however, these can vary in their accuracy.
Great serice, reasonable price
great, speedy, accurate service
Easy to use
Very quick and easy to access block plan. Pricing not as cheap as led to believe from the 'prices from £8' tag-line.....mine cost me almost double that!
Quality plan provided. Suitable for planning purposes with local Council. Very pleased with our purchase.
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.50 based on 914 reviews