UK Planning Maps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps

About UK Planning Maps: UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

"Wrong map shown when purchased, emailed UK planning maps, auto reply sent back, then I receive an email asking me to write a review, so here it is. Rubbish service and the issue still isn’t sorted out."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great detailed map just what we needed and easy enoug to mark on boundary area."
"good service all good thanks"
"I had no idea it would be so simple to order a map and then talk to you two or three times and get it just right. Now a good follow up. As a good hotel owner I seriously appreciate your excellent service."
"Great quick service. Very helpful phone support if you have any doubts. Many thanks. Only thing from preventing it from getting full marks, is that even though you are asked to choose the exact property address, it would NOT print this property's house number on the map, and it will have to be added manually."
"Excellent service. Very easy to use."
"Easy to use website, competitively priced and really quick to pay and download."
"Very straightforward and easy to use. Similar price to less easy sites. Will use again."
"No problem whatsoever getting my map at the scale I required and submitted for planning, excellent service"
"First class service- and will have no hesitation of using you in the future."
"Excellent service. Easy to use."
"quick and easy"
"Very easy to use, super smooth process with a great display, downloaded and printed off within 5 minutes"
"Fast, efficient and helpful service, thank you!"
"Very good and straight forwards, thank you."
"Good value and easy, much easier than Promap although I don't recall if I was offered the option of having the map as a dxf / dwg which is often my preference. I'd have given it 5/5 were it not for the fact that the payment page refused to accept my post code, said it was the wrong post code for the debit card and wouldn't accept payment, it absolutely was not the wrong post code! Meant I had to 'phone to make payment which rather spoiled the "convenience" aspect!"
"Perfect, just what I required."
"Great easy to use Website. And an excellent price compared with other available sites. Given that I live in Orkney, I also love that the business is based in Shapinsay. Just goes to show that more businesses can move to Orkney and effectively serve a global market!"
"Absolutely great service. Phone answered quickly by a charming and efficient lady who spoke clear English, this was certainly not a call centre. The whole process was soon completed and my map came through in 2 minutes. I cannot recommend them highly enough. It's highly unusual these days to get this level of service. However, I do recommend phoning as the website seemed imprecise in its wording of what to do."
"Excellent service I had aproblem signing in after setting up an account so phoned in my order staff were very helpfull and completed my order successfully Thank You."
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.61 based on 538 reviews