UK Planning Maps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps

About UK Planning Maps: UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I managed to get everything I required quickly and easily"
"I was delighted to use this service to assist my plannng process. It was clear helpful and easy to use, did the job. Let’s hope the ap,ication is successful"
Mr Worrall
Verified Buyer
"As an unexperienced person needing a map for planning purposes, the gentlemen I spoke to were most helpful having been unable to obtain the specific map on line."
"easy to use"
Mr Cornish
Verified Buyer
"Found what I needed quickly and at a good price."
"Fast, easy and very efficient way to get the maps you need"
Mr Gardiner
Verified Buyer
"There are any number of scales and plan options to elect from but the process is made simple. It was a very simple process to outline my map and the PDF was delivered instantly. The plan is perfect to support my first registration application to HM Land Registry. Finally, the prices are very reasonable. Thank you,. Richard"
"Easy to use, good help over the phone just to confirm what I wanted to make sure it was sufficient for local council planning needs"
"Really easy to use and received my plans within a few minutes of payment. Would recommend"
Mr Stojakovic
Verified Buyer
"Compared to the other OS maps sites, UK planning maps is easy to navigate, simple to select which maps we need and the prices are very competitive. Thank you and we will be back to use you again and again. Aleks"
MR S D TICKNER
Verified Buyer
"Great web site. Easy to use and payment was simple Great service Many thanks"
Mr Ridgway
Verified Buyer
"cost and ease of use of portal /website"
"I would have liked to have the facility to change the address heading the map. The correct address would have been "728-732 " not just "728". Otherwise very satisfied with your service."
"This is a good system to satisfy planners, however drawing a rectangle using their tool is not easy"
MR D G PARFITT
Verified Buyer
"It was straightforward to order and print the map required for a domestic planning application."
Mr Whalley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and very clearly printed"
Ms Starkie
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow instructions, very quick to proceed."
John Roberts
Verified Buyer
"The system is really good when you have the correct address and the colouring boundary and plot is a good system giving snap locations along the boundary line."
"Ordered planning maps over the telephone and found staff very helpful . Great service and very pleased with price."
"The council claim that the block plan that cost me £15.60 is not detailed enough!"
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.61 based on 319 reviews