UK Planning Maps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps

About UK Planning Maps: UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

"It was very easy to use, well guided and good options..."
"The map didn't show the whole site - just two thirds of it."
"Maps not accurate, property boarders in wrong place. Should be able to use it though."
Mr Cornthwaite
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and helpful staff"
Mr Burgess
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy to use."
"It was impossible without your staff's help to get a plan without a postcode."
Mr Chisholm
Verified Buyer
"Map is ok for basic planning purpose"
Mrs Blaney
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use, gave me a preview of the map before purchase so I knew what I was getting. Great service over the phone during purchase and quick transaction. Would use again."
R J Crawley
Verified Buyer
"Very easy application to order what l wanted , at a very reasonable price . Will be using them again Thanhs"
Mrs Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"As a complete novice in making planning applications I was nervous about the process for obtaining the correct plans - I am very relieved as to how easy it was to locate the correct two maps - the planners are happy and so am I! Excellent, speedy service - thank you."
Mrs Meehan
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and easy to use. Great service especially for a layperson using this kind of service for the first time."
Mr Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"As a private individual I have submitted planning permission before and if I am honest cobbled together my own maps successfully. My recent planning application was sent back to me as the site and block plans were not official Ordinance Survey type and advised that these were now a requirement of planning permission applications. So I trawled round the internet and settled on UK Planning Maps mainly on the criteria of price. Constructing the maps online was very easy, you just put in your postcode and voilà I played around a whilst and put the red line around my property boundary (a planning requirement) ticked that I wanted six paper copies sent to me (very reasonable cost) and duly paid and downloaded. I realised that I had made a mistake re the map I had put red outline round, in that I didn't save it before downloading so therefore the red line was missing. I contacted UK Planning Maps support via email and within the day I had a reply that they had done this for me with the amended maps attached to the email, so excellent support! So I have no hesitation in saying that I am a very satisfied customer and will definitely use UK Planning Maps in the future."
Mr Cggorton
Verified Buyer
"was quick and easy, but expensive"
Mrs Skerrett
Verified Buyer
"I found UK Planning Maps extremely easy to use. I could navigate the site really easily and find the exact size of maps I required. The tools were simple, but sophisticated enough to produce what I needed. The pricing was reasonable, and the product arrived promptly which allowed me to speedily continue my planning application. I would gladly recommend UK Planning Maps and use them in the future."
"Just what I needed, simple to submit. Thanks"
AR Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Rather than just an internet service, UK Planning Maps adds a great personal service. I messed up the outlining in the map but they fixed the problem for me by return. This is great service"
"Simple, straight forward process. Easy to use."
Mr Peter T Eggington
Verified Buyer
"A fast and effective way to gain a site plan for future development to my property"
"Pros Easy to use, seems more up-to-date than other services. Cons Quite expensive, but that's probably due to Land Registry charges, as the retail vendors are equally expensive."
Geraldine McGlinchey
Verified Buyer
"The process was so simple to use, I hate form filling as a rule but,this was great very happy."
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.62 based on 360 reviews