UK Planning Maps Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps

About UK Planning Maps: UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

Unit 9
The Mart
Kirkwall
KW15 1FL

"I needed a particular map to submit as part of a Council Pre-Planning Permission Enquiry. I found the UK Planning Maps web site process to locate and outline the required property easy to use; and the results effective, with both download image files and hard copy versions provided."
"I think you UI is very poor, it is extremely difficult to use and very frustrating. The guidance on how to use the tool was poor. We selected rectangle and red and the colour kept defaulting to blue. Javascript is so powerful now it is disappointing that you cannot make a tool which works better."
"Very quick service very reasonable price Easy to use web site No complaints whatsoever"
"Excellent service, quick and efficient. Highly recommend"
"Very happy with the quality of the maps I ordered and the customer service was excellent. Thank you."
"Simple and effective,, No problems with it at all.."
"Having failed to present an acceptable site and location map for planning purposes from the free web I have ordered from you and after three tries at online gave up and used the phone service. This worked again after some difficulty finding my thousand year old church on the address list. I have the plans sent in and accepted by the planning office but think that the charge for the service is grossly over the top. considering the ease with which I can download and print out"
"Excellent just what I needed"
"This is all very well, but how is it that my 35 quid buys me a couple of 'maps' which are actually quite inaccurate? Dimensions wrong and an extension(?) to my house which doesn't exist, and has never existed. Is this classified as faulty goods within the meaning of the Act?"
"Gave me just what I needed with very little hassle"
"Excellent reliable service."
"Very good service. I spoke on the phone and with help, identified what I needed and the map was emailed to me. At the right size and scale."
"Easy to use and maps were perfect for our planning appllcation !!!! Highly recommended"
"Very easy to use managed to get the map I wanted"
"Needed a location plan for building an extension. This site was one of the links from the council site, but we'd already seen it when searching for a site to use. Easy to follow instructions and good site drawing tools. Also competitive prices."
"Thanks easy to access"
"Pretty painless and very quick. I did find editing the map a little tricky but that may be down to the format I downloaded it in. Will use again."
"Clear, concise images. Staff very helpful when I had inadvertently deleted red highlights off my ordered document."
"Excellent service. Thanks."
"I found the web site easy to use, the map I needed appeared quickly as a download, all very acceptable. Would use again. Thanks."
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.55 based on 727 reviews