UK Planning Maps Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps
Read UK Planning Maps Reviews

About UK Planning Maps:

UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

Unit 9
The Mart
Kirkwall
KW15 1FL

Easy to use. Accepted by local authority.
Excellent
Quick and efficient way to get a block/site plan. Seems very expensive for what it is though, especially since some of the map content (eg street names or relevant keys) aren't able to align with the area you've selected (so that you might end up with half a street name for instance).

Still, I needed a block plan in a hurry and this was able to provide exactly that.
Easy to use. Just what was required as was able to produce the required number of copies for a planning application.
Quick and easy. Will use again.
Quick response to my order, The maps are good quality and clear in detail.
Just what I was looking for a copy of the OS map for planning. Many dont know of you existance . The quality is good and very easy to obtain. Thanks
The maps were perfect the service was great thank you. The only problem was due to an error on my behalf so I didn't get all the map I needed as it was the land next to the post code I gave. My fault.
I needed a plan for a change of address which seems like a complicated process to the non professional but the OS planning map was easy to do. I’d liked to have been able to add notes to the plan but did this, after downloading, in Word. In all the easiest and least costly part of the whole process.
Very happy with the service provided.plan submitted to the council,will find out after six weeks!
An excellent easy to use service at a reasonable price. Very pleased overall.
Not easy to use ! I had to call as the maps hadn't appeared as I wanted . It is quite confusing for someone who is not used to using such a complicated system.
Map fine, but the option of outlining the site in red was compromised by the small scale so I was unable to do that part accurately, which meant downloading as a word file then doing my best to get a precise outline, perhaps I missed something in the process but i didn't find it intuitive.
Perhaps the choice to redownload the map in another format once payment is made would be added value to the customer
An excellent service - the map-selection software is easy to operate - just follow the clear instructions. The call-in service is helpful and responsive. The hard copies arrived promptly. Great value for money
Easy to work and simple to buy
Excellent service and great quality
Easy to order and instant delivery. Very good response when I needed a different file format. Very happy.
Excellent service, when I was unable to download the plan I rang the team who were great.
I would recommend the team to anybody
I think the process was simple although I had to struggle getting my red line on the plot. But generally very efficient way of getting maps.
Not what I was expecting, and no refund offered.
For the next question. I haven't got a refund.
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.50 based on 989 reviews