UK Planning Maps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps

About UK Planning Maps: UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

"Quick and easy."
"The site is quick and easy to find what you need Maps are well presented and accepted by local authority good value"
"Straightforward, quick and easy..."
"Needed a map to help identify who owns a piece of land adjacent to my house. Using the web utility I managed to locate the area quickly and used the marking tool to highlight the piece of land in question. I placed an order and received the map instantly via email. Hard copies followed in the post a couple of days later. Would highly recommend!"
"The system was quick and easy to understand (even for someone not super IT-literate); and the end product was just what I needed."
"very good service and easy to use."
"Very helpful with in email"
"After registering, it was difficult to return to the site as it did not recognise my details. At the third attempt it let me in. Not a quick and easy. experience"
"Very professional and highly trained staff Not having dealt with them before when i called put my mind at ease and after explaining my requirements had the documents sent before i ended my conversation THAT IS WHAT I CALL SERVICE will have no hesitation in recommending them"
"A very efficient quick service, highly recommended"
"Easy to read, with good definition, giving exactly what we were after. Your staff were more than helpful."
"I needed to know what my boundary line was for my garden, so now I roughly know where abouts it is. Thank you"
"great quick and simple to use"
"I thought the system was very easy to use. Very well explained on how to use the map I bought the map from my phone browser and the page rendered so I could still see the map in full. I received the map with 5 minutes of purchase which also helped me with speed on the planning side as I was also in a rush. Overall very good experience 5* review"
"It was quick and easy to obtain the required map and at reasonable cost. Many thanks Laurence T Wilson MSc MRTPI"
"as a novice user i found it simple to use, allowing me to apply for planning myself saving me £300 in fees"
"Very easy to use including outlining the boundary."
"It was easy to see what you were buying and also the process to actually purchase the maps was dummy proof so you could do it start from finish in around 2mins."
"I HAVE USED THE SERVICE BEFORE BUT NOT FOR A WHILE, EASY TO LOCATE THE PLAN I WANTED AND EASY TO PURCHASE THE CORRECT SCALE - IT WAS LIKE COMING HOME!"
"I needed a map urgently for my planning application for a garage/workshop. UK Planning Maps produced the goods with an intuitive and user friendly system that gave me exactly what I needed. Good service. Thanks."
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.62 based on 453 reviews