UK Planning Maps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps

About UK Planning Maps: UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

"Simple to use. Quick to email back plan."
Mr Pengelly
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, fast efficient service, would definitely use again!"
MRS M E HARRISON
Verified Buyer
"Gave me quick access to a map that I could use to accompany a planning application. However, I couldn't rate it as very good, as the planning application instructions said that in addition to outlining the land to which the application related, I also had to outline in blue any adjacent land which I owned. The dots did not cover the exact area which I own, and the freehand option did not work either - when I tried to use blue to outline it kept moving the adjacent red lines, so I've had to add the blue lines after printing."
"Guy made me feel very welcome as I didn't really know exactly what I wanted, so he put me at ease and was very helpful indeed"
Mr Brothwell
Verified Buyer
"I needed a planning map yrgently, and received it within minutes of placing my order Great service Very competeively priced Will definately be back"
Ms Maureen Brown
"Easy to order"
"Quick easy and cost effective thanks"
"A very quick turnaround"
"The donwnload of maps occurs promptly and the receipt of printed maps is undertaken efficiently. The accuracy of the maps (as with other suppliers) leaves something to be desired since they do not accurately display property boundaries."
"Relatively easy to use. Took only a couple of minutes to get my map. It was a bit hard to draw boundaries though as all the edge markers were to close to each other and there was no option to zoom in."
Mrs Louise Melhinney
Verified Buyer
"The map cost more than the price advertised on the google search result. The map was inaccurate, failing to recognise that our garden had been sold off and another house build on the site at decades ago. So in short, expensive and inaccurate."
"It was quick, easy to obtain. The quality is far better than expected, would highly recommend."
"Very quick and very easy service."
"The process was very straightforward and relatively easy to do, so meant getting the plans I needed was very quick which is very important when trying to run an efficient bussiness; added to this the cost was very competitive."
"Very easy to set up & great aftersales help."
"Very nice and helpful customer service"
"Quick and easy to use service."
Mr Comerford
Verified Buyer
"easy to use, first timer here, and was a wee bit worried.. no issues... great service"
Mr BARCLAY
Verified Buyer
"Plans ok, but you have taken the cost of the maps twice from my account. You need to reimburse me. Check the details you see you have done this. No big deal. Just remit me what is owed to me. Cheers"
D R Arathoon
Verified Buyer
"So simple to use and fast to."
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.60 based on 241 reviews