UK Planning Maps Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Planning Maps
Read UK Planning Maps Reviews

About UK Planning Maps:

UK Planning Maps is a quick and easy source of maps and plans for your planning applications. We offer maps in a full range of scales and formats.

Selecting your map is easy. Our website works on all computers, and all browsers – no specialist software is needed.

You can highlight areas in a red or blue boundary and add your own notes.

Most customers place their orders within 3 minutes with our simple online ordering process. Plans are ready to download immediately, whatever time of day you place your order.

With every order we automatically offer 6 free prints of your map in addition to your electronic copy, just select the tick box when ordering.

enquiries@ukplanningmaps.com

Unit 9
The Mart
Kirkwall
KW15 1FL

Was ok, but my postcode and house number selection didn't produce a map which covered my boundary. I had to pay again and manually adjust the map.
Competitive cost - Cheaper than obtaining from your local council.
I'm sure this is a very good service for people wanting a straightforward location plan, but it was downloaded as a pdf which we couldn't then use in CAD, so a waste of money for us and we had to download it again from a different company.
But if only needed as a location plan for a planning application and you don't want to change it at all then I guess prob slightly cheaper than others.
Easy and quick and I thought the cost was very reasonable
Great service, nothing to much trouble, helpful and knowledgeable
Excellent. I like the facility that allows me to go back and edit maps if I need to.
Very good service and the price is very competitive.
Seriously, this is the place to go! So simple to find what you want and brilliantly efficient!
I will not go anywhere else in the future!
So happy I found you!
Excellent facility, good value, very user friendly and adaptable.
Excellent help from the staff and got the required information. Very good service. Many thanks.
I always find this site easy to use.
great place at a good price
Was having a little trouble using the 'red pen' to add a boundary on a plan,but gave them a call and they quickly sorted it out. Very friendly and efficient
As a volunteer trying to apply for Listed Building Consent to make improvements to some ancient Almshouses, UK Planning Maps staff could not have been more helpful.
Easy to use and ideal for pre-planning application.
Printed copies great.
Bought the DXF format to import into SketchUp. The file is a mess. I had to redraw the layers and add the names.
Fast and efficient service and good value foe money
Very simple to follow. Not sure about the Scale download but googled and realise it is not necessary.
Easy to use and good service support. Overall a useful fuse free planning aid.
Champion! Great stuff thanks a lot, absolutely brillo you heroes
Whilst downloading the map(s) is straightforward, it would be far more useful to be able to annotate on to them direct from the site.
UK Planning Maps is rated 4.49 based on 1,107 reviews