UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
The service and workmanship of UFH is second to none. From my initial discussion with Vicky about our heating problem to Doug the engineer arriving and fixing the problem was a very good experience - I highly recommend them. Vicky worked very efficiently, organizing the engineer’s call within a few days and kept me fully informed on the arrival time. Doug absolutely knew his stuff he was very knowledgeable and nothing fazed him he worked relentlessly until our UFH was up and running. Also, a very tidy job, we are delighted and now have toasty toes again.
An absolute pleasure to deal with - a first class and professional service from the start to the finish.
Doug turned up on time and was able to locate the problem and perform the repair with the minimum of fuss or disturbance to our existing flooring.
I cannot recommend them enough!
From the very first contact to the last, this was one hell of a professional service.
Vicky was great on the phone, explaining exactly what would happen and the fees involved.
Doug, the engineer, turned up on time and pinpointed the fault in a matter of minutes.
He was then able to perform the repair, with the minimum of fuss and hardly any disturbance to our existing flooring.
Once the repair was done, and the heating back up and running, a simple call from Vicky to take the payment and Doug was on his way again.
I can't recommend these guys enough!
Naturally, when faced with the propsect of ripping up an expensively tiled floor to repair / replace underfloor heating someone comes along and says "you don't have to do that" they start with lots of plus points.
Vicky was efficient on the 'phone and the engineer was on time, friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful. A great job, thanks. And no tiles ripped up!
Doug was first class. Once he had found the fault he explained the present system and its' deficiencies. He explained that he could put things right but that the system installed would never be efficient due to the spacing of the wires. He also assessed he cost efficiency. He gave us time to think about what we wanted in the light of his findings. No pressure and very down to earth, professional and honest about what we had.
Friendly. informative,advisory professional service.
Highly recommended.
First class, professional and highly recommended.
Fantastic job. Dug certainly showed his determination in findings three faults! Leaving the room as he found it. He was an absolute gem. He was very professional at all times. Highly recommended. Thank you Rosemary
Fantastic service from UFH today. Arrived exactly on time and undertook the repair really quickly with minimal mess. I would Highly Recommend.
Great service throughout and very clear on the process and pricing for the repair, so there were no hidden charges to worry about.
Having had an appointment booked in the same week as requesting the service, on the day, I was notified of the time of Doug's arrival. He was prompt and efficient in fixing the problem so we can now enjoy our UFH again.
Doug was a very tidy worker, and amazingly removed 1 tile from our floor with precision! He explained how the problem would have occurred and how he has fixed it. Very pleased with UFH Services and would recommend to anyone and would use again if needed.
When I initially called up UFH Services to ask about diagnostics/repair to my underfloor heating they were very upfront about costs, which I appreciated, and they recommended that I get a local electrician to check the thermostat first.
After the electrician confirmed that the thermostat was working fine, I called up UFH again. As luck would have it, one of their engineers was in my area later that week, so after calling up on the Monday I was booked in for the Thursday. The engineer located the problem and fixed it in a few hours. He sealed up the floor again and I think that considering the work he has done it looks tidy.
I am very pleased with the speed and efficiency of the service from UFH Services and I would recommend them to anybody having problems with their electric underfloor heating.
I think the cost was reasonable, taking into account that it would have cost me more to install electric radiators in the room.
Great service from start to finish. Engineer very professional. Sorted out the problem with minimal mess and disruption. Would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service. Had a text to tell me Doug was an hour away. He came fixed the problem and explained everything to me. All in all a brilliantly painless and mess less experience. Would highly recommend!!! Claire South Wales
An idiot installed the floor (me sadly). Luckily Dougie came to the rescue! Professional service from outset. Kept to time, updated on confirmation of eta, and the engineer Dougie identified the problem and resolved promptly. Very polite throughout. Greatly appreciated.
first class service. No hesitation in recommending UHF it has been a pleasure to deal with them
Excellent service. Efficient, polite, punctual trasdesman. Would recommend.
A really great service, very professional and resolved what I worried was going to a “big job” really simply. 10/10.
Bradley was absolutely super when identifying a fault with some underfloor heating. He was polite, efficient, and couldn't be faulted. Highly recommend on all accounts.
Excellent service and result! My UFH stopped working and manufacturer recommended UFH Services (along with few other companies). The website and communication over the phone were very clear and reassuring. Despite that I still had doubts and worries about the costs and results but there was absolutely no need for that. Once the visit time was confirmed everything went smoothly - one hour before the visit I received a call to confirm that engineer is on his way, Brad arrived on time, was friendly and very professional, he explained everything, completed repair quickly and left everything tidy. My UFH been on for a couple days now and I'm happy to have lovely warm floor again in time for Christmas. Thanks to UFH Services team!
Really helpful and clear about the work to be done. Arrived exact to time and very clean and efficient.
I believe that the work is very good value as it is so specialist and work is guaranteed.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 687 reviews