TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy

"I am very sorry to say - not happy with the service provided. Dirt all over - never cleaned anything- paint and dust all over- left the packing on the floor for us to clean and tidy. I can send you pictures for this . Poor service!!"
"Shoddy workmanship, left white cable on show outside of building against red brickwork in a conservation area !! Not even vertical or horizontal with the brickwork but diagonal!! I had to make him change it, so then I had an unnecessary joint outside!! He connected the cable fitting on the inside without first slipping on a white sleeve which conceals the hole in the brickwork!! Now I'm left with the hole in the brickwork on show and the sleeve sitting on top of my radiator!! Rubbish workmanship would never use this company again nor recommend them."
"Ripped off me Mrs was not happy £83 to put a end for the Ariel not happy at all"
"Booked engineer for today they let me down wouldn't recommend this company at all. The price was ridiculous £200 to put TV on wall and one cable needed and extension on the aerial. We range around got the job done for £95 what a fabulous saving."
"Having spent £178.00 on a new Aerial, only NOT to be able to obtain any ITV/CHANNEL 4/ OR CHANNEL 5 Broadcasts, I don't think it was value for money, DO YOU."
"Would like to have rated but no one turned up or even bothered to call me! Terrible customer service!"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 139 reviews