TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy

"Good service would recommend"
"Good efficient service, turned up on time did the necessary tests and explained what was needed. As he was leaving I noticed something in the garden what at the time didn’t recognise and asked it it was anything to do with him, the Fitter said no and went. I noticed later that the object was from the top of our waste pipe (the part to stop birds nesting), the next day I phoned him directly on his mobile and explained where it was from, his reaction was “have birds starting nesting, if they do give us a call back and I will sort it, or if in the area I will call and put it back on."
"Decent job but engineer was rude and obnoxious. Also, price quoted on the telephone was inflated on arrival then told VAT was on top as well - even though it was a domestic order to a domestic property"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 141 reviews