TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Professional ,friendly staff , great job done
Great company turned up on time friendly chaps explained everything great job overall
Just great
Communication was brilliant, the 2 men that turned up were on time, professional, easy to talk to and took me through every step of the work being carried out. I will be using this company again for future projects for sure and will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thank you!
Riggers Shaun and Jasper came and fitted our aerial today.
They made us feel at our leisure and relaxed, because they showed us with their technology that we do not need to worry about the aerial any more. They did not take long to do the job, but they worked hard. And so far good results with the problem solved. Thanks very much for the service provided by Shaun and Jasper.
The agent was very informative as to the set up of my Ariel and installation and give me full confidence in the company many thanks
Great help with the mount and looks great.
Very good service professional guys great job would recommend them highly
Installed 3 tvs on the wall for me and did a clean and fast job. Richard, the guy that did the job was amazing and very friendly. Definately reccommend
Excellent service, floating tv and very tidy finish.
We had excellent and friendly service from the team. All options were discussed.
Well done too on the courtesy call the previous day to confirm the appointment. Have already recommended the team to our group.
Could not fault Shaun andJaspers work did an excellent job ,good price, would recommend really nice people.
I was super impressed with Ricki. He was thorough, honest and did a great job. He clearly took pride in his work. There was no mess and he totally respected my home
Very friendly helpful and friendly
Had 3 televisions wall mounted, the company was communicative and easy to deal with throughout the process. The 2 guys who did the job were excellent, both very friendly and did an great job, the end result looks fantastic.
Fabulous service really nice lads shawn and jasper
Really good chaps. Did a top job and very friendly and knowledgeable
The 2 guys who did my work on tv wall bracket and fitting my new tv were superb.
Really nice lads and great service couldn't do enough for me thanks, Shawn And Jasper!!
A superb service. Quick, easy and professional. The guys did a fantastic job and I highly recommend them
Fantastic quick and very accurate service, easy contact, good solution. Highly recommended!!!
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 215 reviews