TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd: Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Very efficient, quick and professional. Would highly recommend."
"Arrived on time very sociable polite and friendly. Very skilled and knew exactly what the problem was. I would strongly recommend this company"
"Great service talked me through everything very polite and professional"
"Absolutely top class ..couldnt fault Jamie at all .....even took his shoes off at the door ..10 out of 10 for price and everything ...highly recommended"
"Richard was a very nice man very friendly and helpful not got a bad word for the bloke top bloke thank you very much"
"Would definitely recommend: I spoke with a lovely gentleman named Sean on the phone, who arranged for an engineer to call the following morning, the engineer called Richard arrived on time as agreed. Richard was very polite, helpful and professional, will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends"
"Very happy with the service I received Sean the manager was very helpful and sorted everything out very professional. Richard who attended was brilliant he went above and beyond and fixed my Ariel. He was so lovely and it was lovely to meet him. Thanks for everything guys. Excellent"
"Jamie H arrived on time and was very polite and carried out the work to my satisfaction."
"Excellent prompt service and engineer arrived when he said he would and was very helpful"
"Was excellent .. very quick! Sorted the aerial out and managed to separate it into 2 so got one in bedroom and living room! Great signal! Very satisfied... polite."
"We had a great service as he set up the BT boxes we had just received and found a fault on their box. He did everything he could to sort the problem out even though it was not his equipment at fault it was BT's. Thankyou for your time."
"Very prompt service, Dave was friendly knowledgeable and gave us advice on the products we wanted. Work was carried out next day. Excellent service. Thank you."
"I have worked in a service and sales environment for 30 years up to Director level. Many companies state what they will do but fail to deliver. This is not the case with TV Aerial specialists Ltd. I had contact from my initial enquiry, the appointment was confirmed the day before and the engineer turned up on time. He was very personable and even put up with my nosy Scottish Terrier stuffing his nose in his tool bag. Well done to all at TV Aerial Specialists who I would thoroughly recommend."
"Delighted. I contacted the service, immediate reply. Followed up with a booking for same week. Even received a phone call confirming the engineer would call out. Engineer, Dave, arrived promptly, assessed the job and gave me a quote. Very cost effective and I gave the go ahead, the job fitting a new aerial and new cables was done same day. He was clean and tidy."
"Richard arrived and was absolutely lovely. We chatted through what I wanted and he made sure I was happy with the tilt before it was signed off. Hung a 43 inch on a tilt bracket. Would highly recomend. Thank you."
"Very efficient, excellent service"
"Excellent service, reasonable charges and courteous, polite engineers. Highly recommended"
"The guy that came was very nice did and cracking job and made sure bracket was safe and wasn't going to fall off."
"Great service job well done by a pleasant man"
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 83 reviews